I am an officially licensed Condom Tester. Ask me anything (your deepest, darkest...

I am an officially licensed Condom Tester. Ask me anything (your deepest, darkest, latex secrets) you'd like and I will answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jabplD_idk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How does one obtain such a license?

youtube.com/watch?v=1jabplD_idk

Why does it seem stable at this size? Why doesn't it get bigger or break?

Is Vaseline bad for the pussy?
Used it around 2010 and I'm still in doubt.

Why the fuck do any guys bother with condoms? Been fucking for 15 years, never used one once. Tried to use one the other day cause they came free with my wife's Bachelorette party bag she brought home.

They are fucking garbage. I feel sorry for the people who don't raw on the daily

Depends on the girl. Some are better receptive.

Worse case scenario is a yeast infection

>still using latex

I don't want to get AIDS from my dad

As long as the thought of a screaming money sucker and it's demon spawn doesn't faze you, you're not going to see the benefit in using a condom. More power to you, I guess.

Valid concern
Too meme ish of a response. Not every woman is a harpy and you need to find a better class of woman to be with

hay my fellow 4 chiner friend XD kek im a young man like you and i ould like to know what we are into these days, bamboozling!

What do you use instead of latex? le kek rage quit amirite?

are the different "styles" (ribbed twisted etc) really all that beneficial?

>lambskin condoms ftw.

also, youre an idiot.

Do you work at the Trojan factory near coloniel heights?

Depends on some factors, like the nature of your work in the company, as well as laws and regulations within the country/state/province your working in. Usually, the company you sign on with helps do most of the footwork. Mine even footed the initial cost.

Currently I am a Condom Tester Supervisor with Trojan, which means I have to have multiple certifications. Entry level doesn't require nearly as much, so its an easy field to attache yourself too.

When testing the strength, size and elasticity of a condom, we shoot high-pressure very rapidly into it, as seen in the OP pic. The reason its not growing larger or busting in the video, is that their not shooting air in fast enough :p

Generally, we aim to have them inflate to a size of 40 liters maximum, in order to ensure that no breakage happens.

>Not a female
But if I was, I'd honestly prefer lotion or straight up lube. Did Vaseline on college dare once, and it irritated the piss out of my jimmies for 4 days.
-10, would not try again.

see? youre just some dumbfuck 15 yr old who doesnt know anything about sex and has never heard of lambskin condoms coz you never get laid and wont ever need them. i bet your dad is disappoint. your grandpa too.

That is certainty a personal choice. Perhaps you'd like to try our newest line? They might grow (or making something grow) on you ;p

Be a thoughful lover. Use the rubber.

Statistically speaking, yes. I've been present in trials (no voyeur :p) where participants have clearly had more fun with some types over others. For example ribbed condoms are one of our hottest products during the Valentines Day/Christmas/New Years seasons.

Personally, I think its all up to what you think feels good. What rocks the bed in my house, might not in yours. Or it might. Never know till you try.

Personally, I believe it really

Maybe.

Mfw I'm allergic to latex and tell every girl I can't wear condoms

Interesting..Small world, huh? You won't know who I am, just know. You could see me and not know I'm an user, user

Today, OP delivered

And this is Hfw you tell her I bet

Pretty meta shit. Well, see you at shift someday, maybe :p

Awww. Thx user.

Yup

That's pretty much the exact face

Well. Between two Anons. I think you got the better deal. Not big personal fan of condoms myself :p