Would you let her lock your cock in chastity while she fucked other guys in front of you?

Would you let her lock your cock in chastity while she fucked other guys in front of you?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundgasm.net/u/theleastdeadlycatch/Finally-Some-Much-Needed-Alone-Time
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't be ridiculous

No faggot

would try monogamous relations in chastity with her

i would
nice

how you have a different girl than the one a few mins ago?

is she into prostate massage? would she make me cum "like a girl"?

would probably only milk it or give you a ruined orgasm

Nope, not for this or any other grill.

ask her about prostate massage.
says shes this isn't about me, its about her, but she's got an idea to try. Invites me over to her house later on.
Arrive at house she text me to jst come inside on my own. in living room is her and her friend.
She explains her friend is really into pegging and sometimes the guys can have orgasms that way. Since you expressed an interest i thought we could try and she could show me the ropes?
The both pull out their massive dildos and harness and put them on.
"Well user, you don't want them going in dry do you? come suck them faggot"

hnggg fuck yes. on gmail? [email protected] discord? samsap110#9569

timestamp as a girl

>Would you let her lock your cock in chastity while she fucked other guys in front of you?

s'matter with you?

I'd tell her whatever the fuck she wanted to hear to get her back to my place, at which point I would hold my gun to her freshly broken jaw and make her suck my dick. Once her lovely bruises on her face are dripping with my baby spackle, I'd duct tape her arms a over head and throw her over the bed with her pert, moist pussy aimed right at my dick she'd quiver and scream as I took what was mine, over and over. Every time she orgasms I'd pistol whip her. When I was done with her, I'd throw her in a fucking ditch and just before I drove away I'd throw her male chastity device next to the gasoline soaked blanket she would be half wrapped in, flick my half smoked cigarette into her waiting arms and drive away, not looking at the erupting fireball behind me.

Faggot. Get off my Sup Forums.

she could unlock me to start jerking me off in front of her friend. doesn't take long until im about to burst, she brings me to the edge staring into my eyes she takes on a devilish smirk, a facial expression that says "i own you" then lets go...
cupping her hand at the end of my cock as cum shoots out i am in despiration, so close to release and yet only getting the physical manifestation of disappointment...
Her friend is cackaling in the back ground.
She then smears her cum covered hand all over my face.
"Omg ewwwww ahahaha! he's so gross" i hear in to my side.
She smacks my dick a few times until it starts to go down, forces my cage back on while im still half chubbed. it hurts
Go get us some cocktails user, we're thirsty. you can clean yourself up after.

fuck this is absolute heaven

Dude stop or just hang yourself. Your posting bout her every week. No wonder she gat an injection against you.

Injonction

soundgasm.net/u/theleastdeadlycatch/Finally-Some-Much-Needed-Alone-Time

Op, i think she's in the next room over, can't you hear?

'Atta Boy

mmm

No.

Moreover, the locks used might as well be velcro for all the good they would do against a determined man, not that that sort would find himself in such a predicament.

Who is this beauty?