Who was there to see this faggot infection maybe an hero?! It was great/disturbing/pathetic!

Who was there to see this faggot infection maybe an hero?! It was great/disturbing/pathetic!

did he do it??
this faggot has been reposting the same pity thread for months now hope he fucking dies

Again this mierda?
Or now is a real thing

Yeah. It was on facebook live. He definitely cut himself and was bleeding ridiculously... then got weirded or something by it... then passed out or died?! Indeterminate. Hoping you guys post the video or screenshots.

someone must have recorded that shit
POST IT HERE FAGGOTS

Thanks for the info

I know it got modded out for a minute last night... I'm just wanting those screenshots and maybe a local paper mention if he died. I didn't like these posts... and didn't like him... but he did cut himself more than necessary even if faggot.

fucking good, i wouldn't hate him so fucking much if it wasent for the stupid self loathing thread like every other fucking week

i loved him.

and i love you. lets ditch this faggot and get married

What was his name?

Where are the slashy pictures? He cut himself to bone-ish... then freaked... It was an all-time meme. Post pics or video, btards.

Jeff

he looks sad.

fuck you nigger it looks like my friend Chris I want to know if it was him

cause he has a baby face

what's the story with this beta fag? been out of the loop for a month or so.

poor kid

He's been crying on these boards for a lot longer than a month.

Did this happen recently? Or was this the guy that cut himself up and paced from room to room and passed out in hopes that his parents find him?

Kept posting selfies saying he was alone and not redeemable for months... b did what b does... finally, maybe an hero last night, I think... definitely, cut himself into a hospital stay if nothing. It was rugged.

Its kinda sad that he was so depressed that he couldn't take it anymore.

>implying I pay attention to every crybaby faggot who posts here

moralfags fuck off

If you're so concerned do something. Writing that comment literally does nothing but makes you feel better.

Fuck off.

nice..any good screen caps? webm's? etc etc

You would have to have the attention span of a anal hamster to not have seen at least one of his bitch posts.

whut he said

What's sad is that people anymore don't have any kind of a back bone, so quick to cry and blubber and chop themselves up as opposed to growing a set and moving forward with life...little crybaby fag wants to an hero then fucking let him...one less pussy clogging up the works

or maybe I don't spend all day surfing this shit pit

No. I started the thread hoping someone got it. There were three threads last night with his picture... One was this sweet prince's actually thread and he didn't play. He cut himself too deep with a knife on video. It got weird. I was too smoked out to screencap. Deliver b/ros

faggot

F A K E A N D G A Y

that's a real shame, I have a hard on to watch some fat beta cut himself up...

Robert Paulson

kek

Really? He killed himself finally? Holy shit

An hero? Can be real?

No

Bump

bump for gore

We all know it's alpha as fuck to mock someone that killed himself

i told them all guise like my post btw !!!11

When can the cyber police backtrace this and give us gore already?!??!?!?!?

Seriously anons?

No one even took a screen cap?

checked

He'll be back.

Nothing fucking happened

Did you see this supposed livestream?

>mierda
shut the fuck up you fucking taco
i bet your mousepad is a tortilla

I have a video of it. How can I upload?

mega
mediafire
dropbox
etc

just put it up on youtube fucking dickride

You can dot onion this. Modded out last night. He was gushing blood and confused... as beta as shit. Never give a knife to a faggot.

Since this is Sup Forums, and I am a raging homosexual, trips get the video.

just fucking give it you hugh mungus faggot

rekt

what

Nailed it. Gore for all!

Fuck you
Nope, not posting it. Hate this fucking place anyway. So you wasted traps haha

Don't post it. I have the entire video as well, but am not going to appease a bunch of rekt beta faggots in this thread.

Holy shit

then why the fuck did you save it kek

Post a screencap and prove

I don't have it. I never had it.

Ha

Because I am studying in a field that relates to this type of behavior.

Dude, it is one of those things you will never erase from your brain. He remained a faggot... but just no... He hit an artery or something... and did not want that life.

Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with you people?

fucking rekt kiddo

I never had it, but by claiming that I did, I drew out anons like this who actually do have the video.

Post it faggot!

i want to see it cause its interesting

post a screencap if you have it and i will slit my wrists

WINRAR

exactly 30 seconds apart
>something smells scripted

Winrar

At least one person here has the video.
Post some caps. Appease the blood thirty faggots.

Timestamp to central time. The next two minutes. Sharpie in pooper. Video give.

Holy guacamole, manuel

no.
i will post timestap w/ knife and my wrist.
i will proceed to slit both wrists as soon as you post a screencap.
can't get much more fair than that.

if you deny, you're fake and gay

i hope your mom steps on all your legos tonight

i hope ur kidding

Wow, calm down BigMac

Faggots if you weren't there to see it live yo dont NEED to fucking see it. I didnt see it and dont care to see it. If i wanted to see it i woulda made sure i was around for it but i dont give a fuck what a faggot does.
Like user said its not something you will just forgot after seeing it, just know he was a faggot and maybe a died faggot, who knows.
Now you fucking kids go back to your xbox and forgot all about mr depressed faggot, if you really wanna see some faggot bleed go cut your own fucking wrist an hero

Faggots if you weren't there to see it live yo dont NEED to fucking see it. I didnt see it and dont care to see it. If i wanted to see it i woulda made sure i was around for it but i dont give a fuck what a faggot does.
Like user said its not something you will just forgot after seeing it, just know he was a faggot and maybe a died faggot, who knows.
Now you fucking kids go back to your xbox and forgot all about mr depressed faggot, if you really wanna see some faggot bleed go cut your own fuckin wrist an hero

Now you fucking kids go back to your xbox and forgot all about mr depressed faggot if you really wanna see some faggot bleed go cut your own fucking wrist an hero

le edgy meme.

go to rotten.com for your emo needs young ones.,

le edgy meme.

go to rotten.com for your emo needs young ones.,

fake and gay samefag thread

le edgy meme.

go to rotten.com for your emo needs young ones.

Do a mini cut. Not troubling. Screencaps. No video... was looking. Got an arterial spray or something that looks completely fake... but is hilarious and real. Pretty dark though. The whole video is on tor. I don't want to be involved.

url ?

Www.TrapsRUs.com

This is so fucked guys. What the fuck.

I think you posted the wrong link user.

It is like three look arounds on tor if you want it and aren't stupid. I will do screenshots for that dude offering to cut his wrists for a timestamp central time and actual cuts... not deep, I guess. I don't know. Not a moral fag but it was pretty dark to watch it and I would need something real time dark in return.