Last I heard there isint a fluffy bord

Last I heard there isint a fluffy bord.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
aetasxblog.wordpress.com/writing/
fluffybooru.org/post/view/45891#search=artist:mcgonagall
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope, a chan that won't be named has a dedicated board just for fluffiest, but its slow and sucks. /trash/ used to have threads but no longer.

I Would like a word with you

ifunny is like the best shit ever

A lot of fluffy pics get reuploaded/posted on iFunny, no shame in posting a pic with its watermark

Newfag with OC writing, post?

maybee
if it got foals having their eyes opened before they should then maybeeee

Only if it's good

four text blocks coming up

>Be me
>Working for private trash removal company
>Usually take old furniture and clean out sheds, sometimes office buildings
>Hoarder house today, real estate agent bought it from the slob who lived in knee-high garbage most of their life
>Two story house with every room knee high in paper and toys from the 70s and 80s from what we were told.
>We were also told there were 'a couple fluffies' over the phone
>Realator is salty before we even get there
>Co-worker makes the sale while I get my equipment together, gloves and shit
>bobthebuilder.jpg
>Co-worker, let's call him Chuck, was arguing and looked nervous while he was making the sale, got on the phone with boss
>Chuck is the most hillbilly friend i've ever had, full MAGA, loves guns, and has about 3 firebirds in his yard he claims to be fixing.
"user, Boss says we gotta do this one."
"So? we clean out hoarder houses all the time."
"user this one is infested with fluffies"
"How many?"
"I looked around inside and it's a lot, like fuckin' 50 or something, not including the babies."
>ayyoholdup.png
"uhhh, isn't that more of a job for pest control?"
"Boss said we have to do it, lady is willing to pay for us to do both"
>Fuck
>fucking fuck
>Fucking cunt fuck
>I'm nervous now, I abuse in my spare time but i'm terrified of being found out.
>Usually we're busy enough that we don't do anything more than move the fluffies aside when we clean a shed.
>But this house is full, I can hear some of their stupid sounds from outside
"Nu gif speshuw huggiews! *Cheepcheepcheep!* mummah hewp babbeh!"
>Some of them have already wandered into the sideyard to graze and scatter away from us

Short and sweet. I like it.

"So do we?...
>Chuck looks sad, like he just lost his job to a mexican
"user I can't kill these things man."
>wat
"I mean look at 'em, they're harmless! I don't think it's against god to kill 'em critters but ah dunno."
>The reddest redneck I know doesn't like to kill animals for sport and is shoving the job on me.
>Fuuuuuuuck
>Can't go full autism and torture, can't save face and try not to kill them
"Uhhh, sure Chuck, I got you man. Just go get some garbage bags from HEB, i'll pay you back"
>Our shitty trucks barely have any equipment for doing our job, usually have to pay for our own gear.
>Realator lady starts to leave
"I'm going to go meet some girlfriends for starbucks, call me when you need payment or whatever."
>Bitch talks like we're named 'the help'
"Will do ma'am"
>Grab shovel, sledgehammer, and push-broom from sidebox and set them by the front door.
>Scare a few fluffies walking past, one gets up on it's hind legs and tries to beg for attention
"nyu daddeh? fwuffy be good fwuff, wuv daddy lots"
>Abuse sense tingling
>gently push it aside with my foot
"Fuck off, it's better if you leave"
>Somehow breaks it's leg falling back
"SCREEEEEE! wy daddeh hurt fwuffy!? huuhuuuuu! Wowst huwties!"
>Other fluffies hear the mare and the panic echos through the house in a mix of baby babble and terrified chirps
>The sound and smell of shit waft through the open front door
>Jesus fuck, this is everything I wanted at the worst time and place
>Only have aforementioned stuff, 3-inch pocket knife that I sharpen because boxcutters are for pussies, and a multi-tool with plier.
>Chuck drives off in company truck to get large black garbage bags for cleanup, leaving me to do my own assesment and start organizing the cleanup
>we're on the edges of the city, so I probably have anywhere from 25 to 40 minutes to handle this by myself
>That sadistic itch is growing

I ignore the whimpering mare with a broken leg and shut the front door, proceed to chase down and round up the ones that got outside and throw them back in.
do a walk around and close the side door of the garage so the fluffies can't get out.
come back to the front door, the broken leg mare left a 3-foot long smear of shit and piss as it tried to crawl away down the porch
Pick it up amidst protest and cries and bring it inside, shut door behind me
I immediately regret this as I take my first solid whiff of the house, the dust and mold mixed with the mounds of fluffy shit and a few neon-colored corpses
One of the smaller fluffies I threw back in is quietly laying against the wall it hit, probably dead
huuuhuu, bad upsies! puw mummah dow! wy weggie nu wuwk
I can't help it, I lay the mare on it's back and grip the next uninjured leg in both hands and
snap
crackle
pop
And yeah, my smile is about as big as a kid listening to his favorite advertisement.
SCREEEEEEE! Nu huwt weggies! SCREEEE EEEEE!
I put the caustic smell of piling excrement out of mind as I enjoy myself
I break the next leg
then the final
EEEEEEE! EEEEEEE HEWP MUMMAH! BAD MUNSTAH HUWT WEGGIES! SCREEEE EEE!
I pick the mare up by the scruff and wade through the piled garbage over to the garage
The hoarder house owner surprisingly left a spot for the car as I finally find a clearing in the garbage.
Decide to experiment
Hold fluffy upside down and drop it
EEEEEcrick.....
Must have broken something, it's eyes are rolling around like googly eyes as it twitches and chokes on the small clearing in the concrete garage
only have to clean up piss and shit if I decide to break their necks

"Hey! meanie munstah! gowway ow smawty gifs you wowstest owies!"
>Turn around to see a another shit rat, deep crimson red fur with a black mane
>quietly pull my knife out and slavsquat, unfolding the knife
"Alright then, give me 'wowst huwties' you mut."
>Fluffy charges forward to headbutt me and...
>it bounces off my shin like a pillow and falls back, holding it's head
"huuuhuu! stuwpih munstah gif smawty owwies! Huuu"
>Jesus christ I love how useless they are
>Grab it by the scruff and push it down with my left hand, holding it in place
"EEP! wet smawty gu dummeh ow you gew fowevew sweepies! gif smawty ske-GHK!"
>I dive the tip of my knife into it's throat, interupting it's tirade
>it starts to choke, I thought I would have to push more to get the knife to the hilt already.
>The smarty squirms and kicks uselessly as I saw the throat open, cutting every aretery I can find
>The fluffy dry heaves with wide and terrified eyes as each beat of it's heart makes a little spray of blood shoot from the exposed vessels
>I stand as the shitrat pools blood under it
"~99 fluffies to die today, 99 fluffies to die, you take one down, cut it's life short, 98 fluffies to die today~"

Dedicated to that shitty removals job I had

I need to get writing. I was going to after work tonight, but...fucking depression crept up on me.

What a beautiful house.

>Last I heard there isint a fluffy bord.
There is and it's called boards.Sup Forums.org/trash

Then I fucked up the greentext, kill me now

Post abuse comics I'm new to /fluff/

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/writing/
Finishing up one story. Should be up by tomorrow.

Aww this faggot took time away from fapping to trap threads to get salty in a fluffy thread

God I'm so happy WRS is back.

Nope, see previous comments

So says the newfag

sure thing kid

If you say so, also your mom says to clean that basement dwelling you call a bedroom

the end has come

Kweh.

Jellenheimer is not afraid

Do not engage.

Just ignore it and everything will be all right.

you say that but nothing stops them from posting whether you reply or not, its passive

Need more fluffies

Yeah pokebro does what pokebro does

But they spam more when you respond to them.

BUMP
U
M
P

That dude needs to get laid instead of spamming fluffy threads. Can someone hook him up with a well hung black top?

Has he posted anything new yet?

Only if he cosplays as a kweh. Pokebro has standards.

Well, nignogs love chicken

last post was 6 days

There was a recent page to his comic but the file size is to big so I'll link it.
fluffybooru.org/post/view/45891#search=artist:mcgonagall

This one?

I can't tell if his abuse is out of sadism or just being done with this shit.

What the actual fuck is this shit? When did this become a thing?

No that's his Russian hugbox week pic. The comic page was linked.

Or just being Scottish?

Like 4 years ago dude.

Can someone explain why these threads exist?

I believe he's a small fluffy breeder who has his profit margin/garden ruined but a smarty herd. He's half pragmatic about killing them and also pissed they cost him time/money. Also Scottish.

So the people posting hate fluffies? And use them to expel anger? Wat.

see this

I resized it for 4chans stupid IMG limits

I can't fathom the fucking weirdos creating this stuff.

Yeah basically. Started as a thing against bronies. Turned into it's own thing over time, ideas became cannon, a whole sort of story evolved where the company Hasbio made "bio-toys" and PETA ruined their shit and released fluffies into the wild.

Some people have them as pets, some kill them as pests.

Bronies hate fluffies.

post more? this is pretty good stuff.

And some people keep them for other reasons

I'll write up another part for that removals shit another thread, got a John Henry joke lined up and everything.

Well I can say from a few skype calls and such that we are horrifyingly normal for the most part. You'd never see us coming. Some really nice folks oddly enough, but with that sadistic undercurrent channeled into fictional ponies.

Oh yes, I'm aware.

>mfw you can't just become an hero already
>faggot

Those product reviews put my fucking sides on the moon

Kweh.

Reminds me of Filthy Frank smacking the shit out a hamster that way. kek'd

I love the idea of the jellenheimers. Even after all the shit fluffies have gone through, they don't instinctively fear anything, except these creepy ass motherfuckers. It's like there is something fundamentally wrong with them, no human seems to remember making them, and god certainly didn't make them.