Why are American athletes frequently getting in trouble?

Why are American athletes frequently getting in trouble?

negro*

>athlete
>posts basketball player

>American Athletes
>Niggers

Pick both

same thing

Multiple factors

Growing up in a poor family in the USA is worse than living in a 3rd world country. They grow up to be the most violent people on Earth, imagine living in the most consumistic country and not being able to buy the newest shit, imagine living on welfare or a shitty wage and knowing your country has no free universities so your kids won't attend university. Imagine living in a country with no free healthcare but with a super violent "culture" that lets you buy an automatic weapon at Walmart without even showing your ID, they are a factory of mass murderers and depressed people

theres more white nfl players on current rosters since the 70s

dont let the cuck memes fool you

Not just Americans. All the euro ones are getting busted for being pedos

complete retarded nonsense

>run out of arguments
>procced to use ad hominem
Classic American

Because there's no way to argue against your deluded opinion that is completely baseless and akin to ad hominem in the first placs

You can take a nigger out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of a nigger

Can you prove me wrong or not?

You're the one making claims in the first place, provide academic articles and studies backing your claims so I can dispute them. As it stands you're making a bunch of baseless claims based on opinion

>up in a poor family in the USA is worse than living in a 3rd world country.
atleast they have government benefits you fuckwit
>imagine living in the most consumistic country and not being able to buy the newest shit, imagine living on welfare or a shitty wage
they gladly do this voluntarily, no one to blame but themselves for being lazy
>knowing your country has no free universities so your kids won't attend university.
theres community college
>but with a super violent "culture"
negro culture is violent, literally a self destructive suicidal cultural that they invented and continue to promote
>that lets you buy an automatic weapon at Walmart without even showing your ID
depends which state, theres literally nothing wrong with owning a firearm

I am a sociologist and I am publicising my thesis in this website in this very moment

Refute my arguments or stop replying to me, cheers

>stop bullying me or pls go
it'd be a shame if your democratically elected government was overthrown

He's right, I live in LA and no one cares about the niggers in Compton. Feels good not being a poorfag.

using boring generalities you probably heard from some college freshman. There's nothing to refute because you're just making up fantasy facts

The main problem in Compton are the spics, not the blacks

Blacks form Compton at least make some good music

good thing niggers dont live in compton anymore you fuckwit

Sociology is not a real science.

Smart post, Gonzalo.

No one said it was, he said academic, and sociology is an academic discipline

Cousins doesn't get in trouble off the court

They're 70% idiot niggers who grew up in a single mother household that since about the age of 14 not only had their sights set on only sports, but they were also pushed by everyone even remotely close to them that this is what there career choice will be. And of course the only backup plan that has is 1) become a coach or 2)become a trainer (but they're too dumb for either.

So the ones that do make it all of a sudden get stinky rich at the age of 21.
I consider myself a pretty smart guy wise beyond my years but if I had 3 million dollars plus I know that I'd spend it frivolously and stupidly and I wouldn't attain an attitude that is corresponding with the average American populace.

Throw in a peak physical body which would give me an ego that not even Zyzz himself would have... I'd probably get in just as much trouble.
Maybe not the nigger shit and having a squad of 15 guys, spending 10k at a bar. But I'd do stupid shit too

nasi Sup Forums is that way