Okay Sup Forums there's apparently going to be a school shooting at my high school according to what I have heard...

Okay Sup Forums there's apparently going to be a school shooting at my high school according to what I have heard, I don't know wether I shoud stay at home or go, I'm actually low key kind of panicked because the kid who is supposed to do it is actually somewhat mental. Any advice?

Challenge him to a shootout at high noon.

Are you fucking stupid what do you mean you dont know what to do? Dont fucking go obviously retard.

Just stay home dude. Not worth the risk.

hey at least if you get shot, you can milk it for the rest if your fucking life

eat his ass op

of*

Call me a faggot, but maybe call the authorities and do the right thing. I know Sup Forums is edgy so will talk shit but still.

kek

I second this motion

this

Faggot
But he's right, call the police...

They already know about it, but haven't caught the kid who made the hit list

Just don't go to school then.

Or you can go to school and singlehandedly kill the shooter for a 70% chance at getting pussy.

I support this. And make sure to take a video.

Definitely not habbening since I'm already a kissless virgin and a massive pussy

Say that you are the killer OP, in jail he won't shoot you.

Even if the rest of your life is like 45 seconds.

go you pussy, will give you a great story to tell.

fool proof. do this OP

Happened my senior year everyone said there was gonna be a shooting the next day I went and wasnt shit just dumb high school kids making shit up.

"Somebody is planning on shooting up my school, should I go"

Lmao stfu

Do as you see fit

defeat the shooter and then shoot up the school yourself

Bro that's happend to my school, someone reported that there was gunna be a shooting, the day it was supposed to happen a shit ton of police showed up and like 90% of the students didn't show up (including me)

Someone did it at my school and I think the feds showed up. (College prep highschool filled with white people).

They found him through his poop I believe.

(Same kid had been shitting in random places all over the school for years, the day he made the threats he also took a shit next to the headmasters door with a note that said "hahaha, you'll never catch me, what are you gonna do, check my poop for DNA"?) Either that or someone ratted on him. I'd like to go with poop DNA though.

Watch a buch of action movies and beuce lee movies. Get nerd kung fu the day before. And listen to matallica on your way to school on the day of the shooting. When you hear the first shots, run toward them and start throwing everything that isn't nailed to the ground.

Then when teh shooter is down put your fot on his chest and say i cool line like.

"You normie have nothing on me. You brested girl, cime give me a blowy joey. You, boy child, go get me some tendies"

Then do a war cry

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*puff inhaler*
REEEEEEEE"

tag team

You should just put the kid down man it will do more help than harm just take him to a calm beach and let him watch the sunset and shoot him back the head notify your school as soon as possible

If there is someone you hate at school, tell the shooter he said some shit about him, get him really mad, then on the day just watch for lulz

damn
thats actually a good plan

Just don't go, hs is a waste of life anyway.
Have a day off while your classmates are getting merc'd

Easy
Step 1 be prepared
Step 2 look for kid at school
Step 3 join him
Step 4 kick his fucking ads the second his back is turned

Insta hero

At the very least just call the school from a pay phone and make a bomb threat, easy way to force them to evac.

wheres your fucking school you idiot

Just don't be gay