Guys ,i need help. How do i get girls to like me? I know im ugly but what else can i do...

Guys ,i need help. How do i get girls to like me? I know im ugly but what else can i do. Any advice would be appreciated.

Get money

Is this really you op? I've got advice if it is.

Cx

Yes,and thanks

You need anti-acne screen cream. Those happen because of a chemical reaction during hormones.

Severe acne, vitiligo and poor teeth are your primary problems. I would focus on the acne first, but you should be taking care of your problems. I had a buddy who suffers from vitiligo and it sucks, but the truth is you're just gonna have to own it and see if you can find someone that'll accept it.

trust satan's advice, he's good for you

you just gotta be yourself man

Lmao thats not OP thats mexican andy from ice_poseidons stream. But I think that pic is shooped cause his acne isn't THAT bad.

smeep

More stream sniping Cx

All you need to do is act confident and get some charisma. Tell jokes. Act casual.

Fucking Mexican andy

kill yourself and reincarnate as a bird girls will deff like you

Just be yourself! Now I know that's cliche advice, but I don't think most people understand it, or if they do get it, have the courage to actually follow through with it. Here's what I mean...

Do you like nerdy shit? Anime? Magic cards? Pokemon? YuGioh? Star Wars? Comic con? THEN ADMIT IT AND WEAR IT WITH PRIDE. Don't pretend you're too cool for that shit.

Are you a fitness buff? Like going to the gym, but don't really know how to talk about current events and pop culture? Fine. Stick to what you know. Protein shakes, training programs, etc...

More of a middle-of-the-road normie? Like watching reality TV? know the names of ALL the Kardashians? Can list every man who's dumped Jennifer Aniston IN ORDER? Fine. DO IT.

Whatever you are, just let your freak flag fly.Because there's damn near 7 BILLION people on earth and YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Talk about things you know and are passionate about. Show them that there's a real person inside you, and that you're more than just some hollow shell trying to get laid.

This will have two effects. 1) Women will be more attracted to you, and 2) The RIGHT women will be more attracted to you. You'll get dates with girls with whom you have interests IN COMMON.

Alternartively, if you pretend to be someone you're not, you're going to come across as a loser, because a nerd who fakes being into sports when he really doesnt follow any sporting events, and a jock who pretends to love anime when he has no idea why "Attack on Titan" is abbreviated as "snk" are BOTH going to appear like complete morons among the social group in which they are trying to gain acceptance. And if they ever DO gain acceptance, they'll soon find that they have nothing in common with those people and have no desire to keep any of the women around who've agreed to date them.

so just BE YOURSELF.

Drink some mothafuckin ass fiji water

muthafuckin ass andy

did you really just write this for this bait post kill your fucking self

mexican andy only stream sniped once
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

acne goes away.

brush your teeth and get a fat girl

CRATER FACE IS ERUPTING BABY

Who's hungry?

Ahahahaha Mexican andy! dude stop swatting ice, homie. watched him today drive a Lamborghini through my old hood on mulholland

purple army squuuaaaddddd

isnt that ice's background when hes about to stream? or some version of that?

What acne thing homie

Fuck man i was eating pizza

Step 1) Don't be ugly.

Step 2) Be attractive.

Step 3) Be personable, charasmatic, smart, witty, make them laugh, make them think (but not too hard).

Step 4) Be rich.

Most girls will ditch you at #1. You've got to date down a little if you want someone to bypass a step or two.

people warned me about seeing cheese pizza on Sup Forums

I didn't think it'd be this bad though

Yeah

>girls

There's your problem.
You don;t get girls to like you if you're ugly.
You find an equally ugly, or even uglier girl to like you. Your dating pool gets smaller as you drop lower from a 5(average).

The 2 point rule isn;t entirely accurate, it has a caveat. It doesnt apply to people below a 5. if you're a 4, you likely wont be able to date any gilr above a 3. ugly probably means you're more like a 2, or a 1 if you look like leper shrek in your pic. a 1 can date 1's, with effort, that's about it.

Be realistic. You aren't going to date a nice, charming, attractive woman. You get to be alone until you stumble upon a stupid, cunty, ugly as fuck ham planet.

Satan helps you in your time of need. Listen to his whispers.

mexican andyyyy

>Get money
This.
Attractive women care about looks and money. That's literally all they care about. If you don't have looks, enough money makes it not matter.
Any woman who is into you for your "soul" or other bullshit is a fat ugly bridge troll. Basically the female equivalent of yourself. Society pressures you to accept them because you're ugly too, so how dare you demand higher standards than yourself. It's a flawed reasoning.
So yeah, get money.

>You'll get dates with girls with whom you have interests IN COMMON.

There are no girls that enjoy videogames, star wars, and nerdy things THAT AREN'T ALREADY dating someone that isn't you. Or they have massive psychological problems and will treat you like shit and/or lop off your dick. (Or they have a dick themselves)

Having common interests isn't a good basis for a relationship.

>and get a fat girl
Ah, here we go. "You just need to accept fat girls and date them, since that's all you can get."
Yet the people who perpetuate this "advice" aren't willing to date ugly fat girls.

>lose weight
>see a dermatologist
>dress good
>proper hygiene
>smell good
>get rich
>get some hobbies
>have some sort of a good personality
>don't be an autist

Buy a lot of bananas. Get a bag full of them. Take the bananas out and place the bag on your head. Take a large firm banana and put it down your pants.

Fixed!

Oh and
>get a good body after losing weight