Does Sup Forums hate fantano or like fantano? it seems pretty polarizing

Does Sup Forums hate fantano or like fantano? it seems pretty polarizing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXQEX8kVKJg
youtube.com/watch?v=cyeibtN7sOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

love to hate.

hate to love.

Music is subjective. Makes sense some would like him and some wouldn't.

He shitposts too much

"The Sup Forumstant loves and hates Fantano, as he loves and hates himself."

This

he's aight

Didn't he shoot some people like two years ago?

Who would think different people would have different opinions on a person! Crazy, right?

Yeah, something about the "beta uprising"... really fucked up if you ask me

I wish he fucking perished.

Eh, I mean melons are ok I guess

He's a cool dude who memed himself into an artistic corner.

can't stand his fanbase

seems like a good dude

- Me, 2017

The only thing I genuinely dislike about him is that he always drinks out of a jar. WTF is that about.

really hate the cunt

Considering Sup Forums is one of the reasons he became so popular (and the main reason he has his 2nd meme channel), I'd say Sup Forums is mostly in favor of him, hating him is just a meme or because people are tired of seeing so many posts about him.

it's a vegan hipster thing I guess

I enjoy his reviews but unlike a lot of his fans, I'm able to form my own opinions on how much I like or dislike an album.

Not really an issue with the guy himself, but some people think music lives and dies by whatever rating he gives an album. He recognizes that as an issue and he encourages people form their own ideas, but what can you do.

thatistheplan though, piece of shit

>(and the main reason he has his 2nd meme channel
huh?
his meme channel is based off flithyfrank and water down mde. has nothing to do with Sup Forums

paypal me 10,000 dollars and ill run up to him and lick his head

the fuck does Thatistheplan have in common with Filthy Frank besides meme humor? It's even a different type of meme humor.

Anthony knew where his audience came from so he decided to pander to them for a few extra bucks

I give him a weak 3

ppl who hate him are too loud about it, and people who like him don't really care enough to argue

he has some decent taste but he can't review for shit

Speaking of his meme channel, god damn is it fucking awful

He needs to just contain his humor to Cal and name puns, beccause whenver he tries to express it anywhere else it's just fucking cringy

He's charismatic and knows enough about the canon of modern music to trick his fans into thinking he knows what he's talking about. Meme-tier pop critic with no actual depth or insight desu.

He's one of the worst things to happen to music, and his fanbase is among that result.

>fucking awful
I don't know, I find the Greatest Rapper videos to be funny as shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=cXQEX8kVKJg

I like him, but I don't really adore him. I don't like what he's becoming, though.

I hate that he points things out in albums as being negatives then I can never hear them the same way. Watching some videos is torture while I appreciate watching others that introduce me to new groups

This. Stay out of politics or at least don't be annoying about it.

Trying too hard.

Unironically like his commentary for the most part, despite disagreeing with a good body of it

He's at least more reasonable than most p4k writers

Hate him or love him, he's a part of us. Quite literally.

I love when he shits on rap albums and triggers black twitter

his shitposting videos are pretty funny. I have to admit.

He's a good guy

youtube.com/watch?v=cyeibtN7sOY

>omg ur an adult, dont want memes

Spouting this completely undermines what he's trying to say.

i think fantano is handsome and a great guy overall. His music reviews, his memes and even his political views are fantastic!!1!

love trumps hate

Whatever Fantano

DAMN...........

some of his reviews are decent but hes basically just a meme so its hard to take him seriously a lot of the time

Yeah this. If Anthony reviews an album I don't have an interest in listening to and making a strong opinion about, I take his word for it. I do disagree with him on many albums though, but he usually has a good reason for his opinions.

The main reason I like Anthony is he shares a lot of albums I would have otherwise never heard about or even had an interest. I liked that new Sinjin album he reviewed and would've never gave it a look if he didn't review it, as it's not in my "preferred" genres

He's fine as a means of getting into music more seriously. Once one manages to develop their own taste they they stop watching.

I sometimes watch his reviews of albums I like and often disagree with him, he's knowledgeable enough to sometimes provide insight into stuff I didn't know about a band or album.

I don't care

I watch his shit cause he does a good job articulating his points even though sometimes those points are completely fucking retarded

Post irony is never funny. It is amusing to see the power trip you guys gave him.

There are multiple people on Sup Forums. Some of them even have different opinions.

WE ARE Sup Forums
YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

>funny as shit

I just hate it when I'm talking to someone about music and then I realize they parrot all their opinions from some shitty music outlet like Fantano, or Pitchfork, or (very rarely) Scaruffi.

Like, I'm having a pleasant enough conversation, and then suddenly I realize this guy is quoting Fantano's reviews verbatim, and we don't actually disagree because of some insight he actually has, he's just a mouthpiece for a mediocre music reviewer.

7/10

if the last 2 seconds didn't exist on that video, he'd be ok

>He watches meme commentary videos
You're underage is showing

Where are the new sincerity music critics baka

nah, he cool

HEY THERE FOLKS, WELCOME TO SPECTRUMPULSE, WHERE WE TALK ABOUT MUSIC, MOVIES, ART, & CULTURE

DELET THIS