Donald trump, associates and supporters: we're laughing at you, not with you

>donald trump, associates and supporters: we're laughing at you, not with you

Other urls found in this thread:

svtplay.se/video/1949092/unplay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Hameeduddin
youtube.com/watch?v=3MFfbBQB1ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Londonistan, we're laughing at you, not with you.

Ahh 'Murica at it again, London doesn't take up the whole of england and more than 50% of London is white british, and you can only laugh at our prime minister. At least we hate our leader, you seem to be foolish enough to actually support trump. Yeah, that's gonna go down well for everyone

londonistan XD

Lol enjoy Mayor Ahmed, bongo.

It's Never Too Soon
Bin That Spoon

SWEDEN YES!

USA YES!

Why is it foolish to support Trump? I'd just love to hear your enlightened arguments.

Go away Achmed, you're just afraid that Trump trows you and your fellow sandniggers out of the UK

Eurocucks scared we aren't going to give them any more money

Laughter is used to hide pain, and we know YOU LAUGHING AT US... is really fear.

>Why is it foolish to support Trump? I'd just love to hear your enlightened arguments.

SHARIA

>hey Americans you are doing a thing we laugh at you for doing

You say this about everything we do and we don't really care what the peasant countries think.

>Sven

There is plenty Gothic revival and neoclassical architecture in the US; hell, Thomas Jefferson's University of Virginia became the most influential campus design in the world.

Meh, I can't hear your laughter over my freedom.

Dutrumpster Fire 2016 will burn you all in his ovens before it is over

>Capital city
>Only 50% white

This Is England 2016

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump I shit my pants Trump Trump Trump Trump

Meanwhile we'll keep laughing all the way to the bank you sad sack of shit.

>be swedish
>be swedish

>Sweden
svtplay.se/video/1949092/unplay

>America

>we
Jesus fucking Christ, Elizabeth, get off this board, it's not good for your heart.

Nice meme image. He's still infinitely better than Bernie and Hillary.

Our news media blows things out of proportion to an insane degree.

I often won't even read my local newspaper because it's completely full of shit. When an article talked about "desperate, troubled individuals" who tried to steal tools from a construction site they failed to mention that they were a couple of Indian meth addicts trying to pawn things off for what else but more meth.

sauce?

Usually those tiny chapel are an add on to a larger church. They'll be placed near an area used for outdoor worship.

Yup. I know it's hard to deal with, but the only electable candidate left is Hillary. I could sit here and list off a million reasons why, but just think about how much experience she has. I cant think of another political candidate in history that can match Hillary's eighty plus years of government service and GOD BLESS HER FOR IT.

You know it's time.
#Dealmein boys.

>Indian
>meth addicts
Don't exist

Isn't your new mayor going to be a paki?

>more than 50% of London is white British
>they still decide to be dhimmis

That's even worse.

>Nice meme image. He's still infinitely better than Bernie and Hillary.
Irrelevant. The presidential election is a sham to keep up the illusion that you can still make a change through the political system. Jews are too heavily ingrained in both media, education and the politics. This is the case in all western countries. A revolution is needed in every single one.

Rules of Attraction

>Our news media blows things out of proportion to an insane degree.
Damage-control: The post.

This one too? lmao

It's what we call native americans in my state because fuck you if I'm going to speak with extra syllables for the sake of your feelings.

The mayor of London's a fucking paki. We don't have a leg to stand on. This is worse than electing a nigger muslim president twice.

Why don't you worry about saving your nation?

>old woman at work says she's pro-Trump at meeting
>literally 100 people in the groups all giggle at her
>she turns red and walks out
Awkward as fuck. Can Trump supporters just keep quiet? It's embarrassing watching you spill spaghetti in public.

America have had muslim mayors too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Hameeduddin

Jesus Christ, keep cherry picking. You keep comparing yourself the worst America has to offer.

>aka theft feudalism and rape vs voluntary charity work

>(You)
>10 cents have been deposited to your Goldman Sachs account.
>2.3/10
>I am now Artillery for Shillary.

>(You)
>2.3/10

>(You)
>2.3/10

>(You)
>2.3/10

>(You)
>2.3/10

>Why don't you worry about saving your nation?
Who says I'm not?

The Rules of Attraction

Oh hi, I can cherry pick too.

>You keep comparing yourself the worst America has to offer.
Lol what? This is the best America has to offer.

See

So the sweds getting raped and pillaged by muslims are anti-semites.... tmyk

>picking fruit
Go back to Mexico, you rapist. Stop stealing our jobs.

>swede is so butthurt he jumps to defend other countries

jesus, man

>donald trump, associates and supporters: we're laughing at you, not with you

Your opinion is irrelevant. You're sitting in your room laughing while the people you're laughing at are learning, growing and living their lives.

If a screaming bum tells me I'm not living my life to the fullest, do I care? No.

All right. You're obviously just trying to make Americans angry so you can talk about how we "Can't hand the bantz".

Everyone has already called you out for cherry picking. If you're not clever enough to even change strategies just give up and convert to Islam already.

The only thing wrong I can find with the kids in the lower right is that they have 'Fudd' guns. Firearms typical of people who think 2A is only about hunting and don't have a genuine rifle lovefest.

By that age my kid will at least be shooting a lever action or some sort of AR variant. Maybe I'll have a daughter who gets in to long range shooting and she will have her first Remington 700 by then.

Damn hicks.

>not just saying "injun"

I will defend any country with a notable amount of germanic residents.

Your memes have no power here Sweden.

Go back to sucking Angela Merkel's fat, semen crusted cock like a good boy.

laugh now, for soon the joke will be on you

>The only thing wrong I can find with the kids in the lower right is that they have 'Fudd' guns.
>The only thing wrong
>Only thing

Back to the cuckshed, Sven.

Tree niggers, not poos

The concept is foreign to me because my state has an extremely low obesity rate.

>go to sea world
>there were more whales outside of the water tank than in it

Goddammit Florida.

The USA has the second most Germanic residents after Germany itself

Back to the shed Sven.

>implying

>The concept is foreign to me because my state has an extremely low obesity rate.
I think you confuse me with someone who gives a shit. You're an american, I will judge you based on the actions of your fellow americans.

After america builds their wall, we should build the next one

>The USA has the second most Germanic residents after Germany itself
You think germanic people only come from Germany? Hahaha. Holy shit american education is real.

Also, just because they have german ancestry that does not make them germanic. The majority of americans are mongrels who "look" white, but aren't.

What Europeans refuse to consider is that the US is just as varied as their own continent.

When I go to another state I might as well be in another country. The only thing you often share with the people is a language and even that gets muddled at times.

>muh damage control

It's not damage control to speak the truth in opposition to immature idiocy.

>strawman
Which Germanic nation (not germany) has a population greater than 46 million? I'll wait

It's damage control.

The only thing irking you is that I won't lower myself to your level and start doing the same thing you're doing in badmouthing my country.

Lol enjoy sharia, kaffir.
You've earned it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3MFfbBQB1ew

Last week it was eighty percent, yesterday it was sixty, now it is just fifty?

>Swedes
>White children

KEK

the UK

>The only thing irking you
Nothing is "irking" me.
>start doing the same thing you're doing in badmouthing my country.
Your fellow americans are doing it for you.

you guys are fucked.

Whitest country on the planet, confirmed by science.

I'm reminded of it every day but that doesn't mean that I don't love the good things about this place.

I could drone on about how your country is a "rape infested shithole" but that's not very polite and it's certainly not a fair assessment.

Because I'm sure they took a survey of every single person in America under the age of 18 and totally not just at a single highschool in a big liberal city.