I have 6 dollars for food until next Thursday Sup Forums, what can I get that will last me until then so I don't die?

I have 6 dollars for food until next Thursday Sup Forums, what can I get that will last me until then so I don't die?

Rice, soy sauce, and tuna fish.

You'll survive fatass.

Rice, salt, a case of water

Cock.

Nigga a box of ramen goes for like 2 dollars

Just get some ramen, user. They usually cost around 15 cents a pack and they've kept me alive so far

Pancake mix, rice or instant potatoes, tuna, and possibly milk.

You can get 10 lb bag of rice for $2.

This, like nigger just go buy a bunch of ramen. Drink tap water, simple as that

rice and beans. find a farmers market. dumpster dive a grocery store.

Call local christian and jewish churches - explain your problem, and see if they can help.

1x a week in phoenix they give away free food at a food bank. call around - there are options.

do you work? why do you only have $6?

you could also go on CL, and let guys suck you off for like $50 a pop. Or be like - hey young guy here, need some groceries - anyone wanna take me on a date?

This shit too, or you can splurge and get a pack of shit tier local store meat and mix it with the ramen

OP must be new to being poor

Its sounds like you just enjoy being a dirty faggot

Ramon noodles b/ro 1.10 for 12. I feel for you man.

All of these are correct.
Beans, Ramen, and Rice are cheap, filling, and (depending on preparation) decent nutritionally.
You'll survive op..

sure maybe. but if I had known in my 20s that guys would pay me to suck my cock, I would have rather done that than some of the shit I did to make money.

Whole grain bread
Peanut butter
Gallon of juice

>a case of water
A case... Of water? First of all, what's a case and second, why are you buying water?

I've never been anywhere where all of these would be $6 or less

Ramen isn't all that cheap compared to a lot of rice, macaroni etc based foods. I mean, it's student food because it's cheap and easy to make, but there's plenty of actual dishes you can make with rice and stuff that's fulfilling and you don't have to constantly be opening new bags of noodles.

yeah seriously the earth is 75% water like just go drink from that lmao fucking idiot

You don't have running water in your house or..? The dude is poor as fuck and you advice him to buy water? Like, what

Lol how the most expensive thing here is the peanut butter

peanut butter is super dense calories. perfect emergency food.

Charlie Kelly's energy balls

10 lbs sack of potatoes.

Spend the change on Ramen. The cheap square Maruchan ones. You could survive for a week on one big potato a day and a bowl of ramen for dinner. After you haven't had meat in a week, even a bar-s shit tier hot dog will taste amazing. Buy a pack for 99 cents and that's your daily protein. Split it open and fry it up.

Bread can be like 1-3 dollars

Peanutbutter is a little over 2

Sugar water with vitamin C added is a dollar or maybe buy 1 get 1 free with a coupon

Dude, juice? How about tap water

Ramen can be done in many ways, The cheapest just happens to be plain.
Wal-Mart sells a really good one that comes with veggies but that is like 1.99 per pack

2 lb of dried black beans, YOU NEED TO COOK THEM
and 2-4 lbs of rice
put beans on high heat for 1 day in crock pot after a 1 hour full hard boil and a change of cooking water. coock rice and add salt you can get for free at some fast food or sheets or whatever. also free condiments are colleges or places that have shit like that. Also go to dunkendouhnuts and get free donuts they throw away at midnight or 2 am

Uwot m8

IIRC is illegal to refuse a request for water in Arizona.

Hehe