Do the Kurds deserve a nation-state, Sup Forums?

Do the Kurds deserve a nation-state, Sup Forums?

I say yes. I've met a few and they're cool.

>Anecdotal evidence: the thread

>Do extremist communists dessert niggers deserve their own country

>Sure Cellenk

wow calm down there mehmet...

mehmet, please

i am greek actually

Yes, kurds deserve it Mehmet

I've met two. One was a regular working class man I worked with, who seems like a great guy.

The other was a rather strange man. As I was working outside during the summer a few years, this man apporached me. He was wearing a dress, and introduced himself as a Kurd, very politely, and asked me if I knew what a Kurd was. At the time I didn't know Kurdistan is just a disputed territory, so I responded with "people from Kurdistan", and he seemed to accept that answer. After that he would proceed to give me some advice for my work, and then walked away. I don't know what that was all about.

Do they deserve a nation state? Not sure if we need yet another communist disaster, really.

ohh what a coincidence im greek too
could it be that you guys are greek too?

Wow i didn't know that many pontians existed

thats so nice isnt it?

Absolutely.

Definitly

If they do they're gonna become a Israel 2.0, but poorer and no military might.

No, remove commie

They really do!

i didn't care about it before, now I fully support it 100%. Just to piss off Turks.

Wtf, I love Kurds now!

Just because I fucking hate turks and love seeing them butthurt. Fucking cockroaches.

Kurds are also disgusting sure but I don't care. Fuck turks.

You can't say that they deserve a country just because you know one lad who is cool

W-wait, why are T*rks hated again?

Imagine if all mexicans in the US hated your country, loved mexico ten times more, were stupid aggresive dumb idiots and muslim

that's turks for ya. fucking disgusting

Kurds aren't a unified group, neither by language, nor by religion. If there was one Kurdistan, different Kurdish ethnic groups would fight each other.

Considering Mexicans are human and not arrogant brutes who love a contradictory religion, I can understand why it must be frustrating to live with cunts

I support Kurdistan as well.

Fuck Gertrude Bell!

But there is already a different Kurdistan (Iraqi Kurdistan) for the sunnis, Shia kurds would go to the newly created Kurdistan (a state that would probably be secular)

And when they happen to have nobody as their immediate common enemy, they would fight each other. Probably the s*nnis would attack first because they are s*nnis.

Fucking this. OP you're fucking retard.

Mehmet pls

>Mexicans are human and not arrogant brutes who love a contradictory religion
Fuck off chicano