You and this woman are the last 2 people on earth. Does Sup Forums repopulate the earth?

You and this woman are the last 2 people on earth. Does Sup Forums repopulate the earth?

Fuck no. I'd kill her and then fuck her out of spite.

No

Fuck no. I'd rather take things in hand than be with that.

And maybe it's for the best. Humans blew it.

Nope

I don't know if I should kill her by hand or by setting her on fire

No, because this.

>And maybe it's for the best. Humans blew it.

Nope, we ded.

I'll starve her for a few weeks, cut her tongue off. Then I'll fuck her, in the ass.

OP here... Is no one really willing to copulate with this woman? Amazing!!

Yeah why not

She looks like she'd be great fun in bed

If that thing is the future of humanity then I wouldn't want to be complacent in continuing it.

No. No, no, no OP and you're a degenerate for wanting to

Silly user, everyone knows you can't repopulate with butt-babies.

I volunteer, she looks ok.

I volunteer, she looks ok, better than many I see daily.

Anal only
>That pussy stinks

I'd try really hard to make another human female, even if it took several years of study and then incubating. In the end if that doesn't work, I guess I'd like being the monarch of the world for a few decades.

I mean... Are animals still around?

As long as she doesn't steal my jokes.

Id probaly make a harpoon and well

man the harpoons

Sure what could go wrong

Sure, I'd hit it and impregnate - repeatedly.

Well, humanity should go on, but being genetically superior to most I would be forced to copulate with the next generation.

Since incest is going to be necessary to repopulate the earth, I'll make the sacrifice in hopes of having a beautiful daughter, then kill that pig and repopulate with my daughter, winces.

for the record, I would only masturbate and cum into her spreaded pussy without touching her

To be fair our offspring would get its good looks from me... That said the instinct to trade up for said offspring once it matures would be the source of great personal conflict. Likely ending in the removal of her from the picture.

What did you expect.

You guys can play with your star wars dolls.

2D girls are better.

Fuck nope. I kill her and live out my days as the last human. I write as much as I can about how fucked up the human race is. I spend years doing this, writing, hunting, roaming, etc. I leave the writings for when some species of animal evolves intelligence and finds my writings and deciphers them. They find out I let the human race die so theirs could evolve over millions of years because I didn't want to fuck this hideous monster. They worship me as their idol, using my standards as their perfect example. Children are raised knowing they will never be as perfect as I was. Standards so high I would let my entire species go extinct before fucking Amy Schumer.

No,but I'd fuck her.

Yes. Fuck yes.. I'd let her get nice and comfy on top of my dick. I'd feel her warm vagina around me as she lazily bounces up and down on it. I'd bring a bag of cheetos to bed so that she can have a snack while she pumps my cock with her slow ride. My cock would be rock hard and throbbing from looking up at her body and face while she enjoys my dick. I would feel her loose cunt become moist then slippery with vaginal mucus. I'd grip her sides and thrust my hips up to get some bounce going. I'd stare at her natural jewess tits. Her moans would fuel my fire. I'd lay her on her back and ask her to spread her unshaven legs for me. I'd feed her a few more chips before I slowly entered her big pink pussy. Watching her squirm and chew on cheetos would make me rock solid again. I'd fuck her until I had to ejaculate. I'd grab one of her big tits and shove as deep as I could. I'd hold off the ejaculate for as long as I could, slow pumping while all of the way in. Her legs would be shaking at this point and I'd unleash my seed inside of her. I'd kiss her cheeto tasting lips as I pump my load inside of her. Then I'd make her something testy to eat. Rinse. Repeat.

Fuckin KEK

>Drunk as fuck at a bar, 2am.
Maybe.
>We are the last two people on earth.
I'll take my chances with the Aids monkey.

Sorry humanity. You're doomed.