Is there any country that you refuse to make fun of on Sup Forums?

For me, I have four: France (especially), Spain, The Netherlands and Poland.

US beccause its like bullying the autistic kid at the back of the class lmao

uk because they are so nice and sensitive

UK beccause its like bullying the senile man in the corner of the retirement home lmao

Greece, their history and culture is 2cool4me

Spain
Portugal
Italy
Greece
Russia
Switzerland

me really love u

USA
The best country in the world isn't to be made fun of.

this

Turkey because it's my homecountry.

>kazakhstan
I like kazakhstan i don't know why, they're so far from us...

>japan, vietnam, philippines, korea
i like they're cultural heritage and i feel sorry for the pain they duffered during history

-Spain
-Chile
-Argentina
-Switzerland
-Belgium
-Denmark
-Greece

This Albanian is really nice to us. I love you and your flag is cool.

cont:
>morocco and maghreb
i don't know why but i think they have a lot of culture
>iran

America

because they always overreact and start crying

bongs are obnoxious posters, they're almost as bad as Canadians

Russia
Iceland
France

bongs are the real shitposters

Also Russia because they are depressed and mostly friendly

t. finn

I am pretty sensitive; this is true. I just am never mean to anyone here, but the vast majority of people here are especially rude to us.

Iran.

All Balkan flags, they get too much hate

don't blame them. I'm also mostly nice but that doesn't matter anyway.

on Sup Forums you can only be seen as the flag and not as an individual.

True. I admit to sometimes being too rude and unfair. It's not as if I've visited all of the countries and conversed with the countrymen that I have mocked.

finland

America
Because there's plenty others bullying them

no.
when making fun of counties, i prioritize france, poland, belgium and italy.
france in particular is just too tempting to pass up.

France is bullied so much that I don't like making fun of them
also I like spen so no make fun of spen

Russia. The people of that country have had a hard time and they are still the friendliest and most interesting posters on Sup Forums

>have had a hard time
>had
their whole deal is having a hard time all the time.

You're wrong. Tsar Putin has made anime real, paved the streets with gold, and premium vodka now flows from every Russian's kitchen faucet.

At the moment : Japan, Finland, maybe some more I don't remember.

I have a hard time making fun of Estonia. it just feels... wrong.

Japan

Only real ones though, you can tell the English teachers immediately.

america

also this

Estonia, bros and sisters.

USA, easy to make fun of, but no fun to make fun of.

Sweden. I have Never, Not Ever joked about them. I simply want them back (yes I'm that guy). They are not listening though.

I love Norway, Danmark, Iceland, Ireland and Scotland too much to joke about them.

There are other countries I haven't made fun of because I am simply unable to come up with anything insightfully clever about them.

you love the north too? we are nordic brothers jorvik is best city

Seems like I'm the only one who bullies someone only when bullied first regardless of the nationality.

Even when it comes to UK or Dutch people who consistently proven themselves to be shit tier humanoids, if those lands managed to spawn someone even vaguely bearable and I stumble upon him, I don't wanna hurt his feelings needlessly.

Italy

Im a super autistic Romeaboo, and the living descendants of the focus of my fixation are, to my eyes, beyond reproach

Cheers. It's my day off (well two nights) and I'm drinking Guinness from a can. I have four more unopened.

I've never made fun of Finland, Norway, Denmark, France, Italy, most of Eastern Europe (minus Serbia and Croatia, fuck them) or any Asian countries

Also like Australia and NZ

Russkis in Sup Forums are, for the most part, nice people.

Germany

Seriously, I hate self-loathing defeatists on this board.

Greece
Italy
Iran
Iceland

>implying i can make fun of anyone in the first place

I was about to write "same" but then I remembered all those times I bullied posters on here.

USA. for sure.

They sacrificed about 60 thousands of army to defend us from commies

and also they dropped nukes on Japan :^)

We fucking tried. But those were crazy times, risking nuclear war.

I don't really care about the flag but if some cunt acts like a spastic, I'm going to have a laugh at the expense of any national stereotype available.
Anons are anons.

I think you're imputing overly generous motives on them.

They wanted you to become a beachhead of influence in the rising east asia, just as Japan was. They were never fundamentally concerned about your livelihood.

>if I can't win I'll make my better's victories look bad

Nice psychology there as you sit in your chair at 12:00 on a Wednesday posting on a Sudanese Bug-Marksmanship forum

whether it was having other purpose or not it should be appreciated.

Korea in that time was literally the poorest and powerless country and Koreans were about to be slaves of the North Kim's family.

Whether it was for other purpose or not US saved us. Even we koreans had no any value at that time. And for sure Capitalism was right, and communism was wrong. this is far from the purpose taking influence or else

Finns and Aussies because they're my dedicated shitposting brothers.On boards without flags I usually shit talk Canada though because most of my countrymen are bitches and easy to get riled up.