I have a kind of serious question. I don't want to go to a doctor yet, as a diagnosis would severely fuck my ass

I have a kind of serious question. I don't want to go to a doctor yet, as a diagnosis would severely fuck my ass.

Is anyone familiar with mental dissorders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YplZIZt9Ptc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Is anyone familiar with mental disorders?
somewhat, What is bothering you user?

are you seeing or hearing things while wide awake

wait is this bad?

Yes.
Elaborate, give me all the details and be sure you clearly ask a question

Go on.

if those voices are inside your head then yes

This is Sup Forums, everyone here has some kind of mental disorder.

No OP wanting to suck a dick doesn't make you insane, just makes you a faggot.

So, I'm going to just explain it to you, and if it sounds like anything you know of, please let me know.

So, there's an entity the seems to supercede me in power in my head. Let's name him Jacob for the purpose of an explanation. Jacob makes, "me's" for every person he meets. He makes them almost perfectly without fail. So, at all times not only can I hear my internal monologue, but his, and the voices of the hundreds of other "me's" he's made in our life. Music helps drown them out for some reason. Jacob can also like, switch to the front and control the body too whenever he wants. But he doesn't pretend to care about anyone. He seems almost psychopathic in his apathy for everything else but again he isn't me.

That's a ridiculously vague question. Like asking if there are anons familiar with possible sources of pain. You're gonna have to be a lot more specific.

Good one.

Therapist here. List your symptoms.

I'd take his advice OP, he sounds experienced.

Ur fucked lol

Schizophrenia sounds likely

do you have blackouts/slots of time missing/etc?

Well I been seeing a lot of stuff recently. I just see random, people and get extremely paranoid at night.

Yes. We wake up separately so people will talk about things I don't remember frequently.

You have multiple personalities. The best treatment is heavy consumption of psychedelic and dissociative drugs. Have fun with that.

It's DID. Dissociative Identity Disorder.

For more, check the psychological issues thread on /r9k/. It's up every day. Someone there has it too.

shitty past?

Holy shit alice makes me diamonds instantly.

I took over three thousand micrograms of lsd it didn't change anything.

You're possessed nigg, you need an old priest and a young priest yo, e nomine patri et fili spiritus sancti!

Thank you.

sounds like multi-personality dis-order, seriously get some help before you hurt yourself, since its been going on for awhile i doubt your any danger to anyone but yourself.

if it gets worse as in more personalitys forming and splitting and such then deffinitly seek psychiatric help immediately

Doc and oldfag here, back when Sup Forums was good,

Two questions:

Question 1: Do you have thoughts of hurting or killing yourself? If yes do you have a plan or do you have guns in the home? If also yes: call 911 (if amerifag)

Question 2:

Do you see things or hear things that other people say aren't there?

If yes, then you should contact your PCP/GP and schedule an appointment. If the voices or the image/demigod/monster/angel of hellfire in your room that wont stop staring at you tells you to hurt or kill yourself, call 911.

Good luck OP! Youre still a bundle of sticks, but youre OUR bundle of sticks

You and me both homie

There is no such thing as a mental disorder.

The phrase "mental disorder" implies that there exists a universal standard for the mind: an ideal to which all other minds should be compared.

Such implication commits the Reification fallacy, where an abstraction (abstract belief or hypothetical construct) is treated as if it were a concrete real event or physical entity.

Welcome. Also check complex ptsd. They often go together.

Then start taking real doses. None of this pussy shit. If some is good more will be better, make that a central philosophy in your chemical consumption habits. Balls to the wall nigga.

See that's the problem though. There are other problems that I have if that's what you wanna call them. Therapists also make it worse. I learn how people work better in there. I'm too smart for them I see exactly where they're going with it and I respond accordingly. I've been to about five throughout my life.

American education.

Who doesn't think about killing themselves every once in a while?

Yes, but it's very difficult to diagnose, especially online, and a bad idea to self-diagnose or self-medicate.

A diagnosis isn't the end of the world, mate. What are you thinking it would mess up?

I like you.

Military

psychology is not a science it's a pseudo science. We know very little about how the brain works despite what they tell you. Most of it is just guesswork and hoping for the best using therapy and psychoactive drugs. I've been depressed my entire life and nothing has ever really taken it away. There is no magic solution. You just have to try everything and hope something sticks.

Sounds like made-up BS to me. If it's legit, put on your big girl panties and go get psychiatric help. It's not scary, it's not a big deal, you're just going for a chat with someone that wants to help you, nigga.

What about it?

I'm not OP, but I can't sleep because I hear foot steps, breathing in my ear, or my name being called from a distance every time I'm about to fall a sleep. I also have to sleep next to the front door to defend my home. I've had a girlfriend for 11 years, but I need to sleep in the living room to be close to the front door. I get up several times a night to check the doors. Is that normal?

I fucking wish it was made up nigga. Did you not see what I said? Chatting with someone who wants to help literally does nothing other than help Jacob make better me's.

Dude, you need an exorcism, not psychology

Not OP - But I will post my problem here anyhow

I work in a supply yard, dealing with niggers buying shit for landscaping etc..

Quite often, I will be walking past their vehicles and I will be watching myself pick up a rock and smash in their windows, crack it over their head, slam their head in the door etc...

Then, in a split second I will be fine again, this literally happens for like half a second in real time but it feels like minutes in my head.

> I dont hear voices or anything though

I think its just repressed anger because half of the customers are lying black bastards - not saying blacks are bad, but just the lying black bastards (coconuts and Indians mostly)

Checked, and fucking kek.

Hey, I'm that first poster (that wasn't op) and I have heard such things several times.

I heard people talking in a different language. (sounded like a debate with people of both genders)

Once again in a different language I heard somebody singing. This was a serene beautiful song sung by a female voice.

I woke up once or twice hearing a voice say "wake up" or just saying my name once loudly.

Nobody else was ever around or in the house at the time so I don't know if they were in my head or not. No television or radio was on in the house and nobody was near it outside.

To me that sounds like some mix of dementia and bipolar disorder.

You may be correct.

No that's just some sjw, they don't even count.

Docfag here

Thinking about killing yourself can happen in certain contexts this is "normal".

When you have a specific plan or have access to guns in the home, or a slew of other specific risk factors, epidemiologically speaking your chance of successful an heroing is far higher, its one of the important screening questions when determining risk

Take some LSD. That could be fun.

Thanks for the advice unfortunately all of the local priests are sound asleep

Why would anyone want to be in the military? It's a last resort for fuck ups. Put down the cowadooty.

Is "posting a suicide thred on b" one of those specific risk factors?

Nice try, troll.

>checked
>rekt
>kek'd

I don't have a plan but I'm not opposed to the idea of dying. Does that make sense ?

I'm not a fuck up. I scored a 96 on my asvab. I want to do things people working in a cubicle wish they could do.

Yeah, these sort of intrusive thoughts aren't so bad. Notice them and move on. You don't have to act on them and they don't make you a bad person or whatever. There are some CBT exercises for dealing these thoughts (UTI), but what it really gets down to is mindfulness. Definitely look into CBT if you want to try and handle it on your own.

I get these sort of intrusive thoughts a lot, but mine are generally repulsive, hyper violent, or sexualized, it can be disgusting, but it's not something we can control so much, but we can control how we respond to them.

Fuck off fag

I have also had something similar happen to me before but a little different.

>Sitting in grandparents house on christmas
>all is "calm & well"
>see the halls decorated with the gore of countless people for a split second
>nothing has happened and nobody else seems to have noticed anything
>stay quiet about it.
If I don't "do anything" one way or another I can keep living a healthy "productive" life.

I'm not who you were talking to, but I get it. It's always an option. It's just such a cowardly option. Take a risk first. Like, enjoying sunlight.

Sure you do, bud. Enjoy talking to yourself while you're flipping burgers after you wash out.

It's more than a, life sucks everything's dark there's no purpose kind of thing. I personally believe in reincarnation and also believe that it doesn't always happen on Earth. I just hope I can be somewhere a little more, advanced I guess ?

Sunlight? Are you INSANE? I could get skin cancer. :[

Awfully specific. Is that what happened to you ?

Valid point is valid

No it's just where you'll end up, cupcake. You could say I'm psychic.

and then die because of your decision to go outside... Is that counted as suicide if you die by a side effect of your decision?

Okay, but you have to finish this life. You have to make the most of this shell, or you'll have to fix it later. Also, don't go into the military with issues. They are good at creating issues, but horrible at treating them. Trust me on that.

Why are you so sure ? I'm getting a lot of salty vibes from you

I know I do. I like you. Thank you. We're you in ?

Yes, it most certainly does. You have to be careful out there. It's not safe like inside at the battle station where all we have to worry about is diabetes and ofc low amounts of radiation from electronics.

Shut up SATAN! The demon is liar. But he mix lies with the truth. The attack is psychological ...and powerful. So DON'T LISTEN!

LALALALALALA

Your battle station doesn't have weights and a treadmill?
What kinda third world setup you got?

I served 9 years in the USMC. I did combat in 3 combat zones, and served in several other combat places I can't talk about. I have mental issues I can't share with my loved ones, but life is good, when you look from a distance. I'm not poor, I'm not alone, my body works, and I can manage my issues.

I'm betting your girlfriend is imaginary, like John Nash's college roommate.

Thank you for your service sounds corny as fuck, but I mean I appreciate it man.

I don't know who John is, but we've been together for like 12 years. She hates that I don't sleep with her, but she knows what I went through. So she deals.

Sounds like you're having thoughts and you named your brain Jacob. Stop being a pussy.

Protip: If you are capable of realizing you're crazy, you're probably not crazy. You're just being a baby. If you're really nervous then talk to a shrink, not fucking Sup Forums.

Do you also have two primary internal monologues ?

Actually, no. I'm not going to. You're actually kind of retarded aren't you ?

>John Forbes Nash

He was a famous mathematician with schizophrenia. Jesus man, walk out your front door instead of sleeping behind it. Fucking loser.

>I scored a 96 on my asvab

Don't set the bar too high there champ.

It's cool. I always have problems with anyone thanking me, but this isn't my thread. Thanks.

this is why the Vatican said not to use rubbers...?

I don't even know how to respond to this ? Am I supposed to apologise ? Say afqt instead of asvab ? Oops?

>worried about having a serious mental problem
>asks for help from /b
Yeah I'm the idiot here. Just fuck off. No one cares.

I'm not thanking you for what you did. I'm thanking you for your perspective.

youtube.com/watch?v=YplZIZt9Ptc

No one cares except the people that actually helped right ? It's past your bed time.

How about fuck you and your service. Your combat zones were in the mental ward. I got my eye on you.

I'm not clicking that shit nigga

Oh. Like that movie. After serving, I went to college for paramedics, then I transferred to film school. I didn't study mathematicians. I was working full time, while carrying a full time school load. I'm assuming you've done something to make you better than me?

Tell your mom I want my underwear back.

WITNESSED

Enjoy your time in the military. You definitely belong there.

Come at me bro. How's high school treating you?

Nothing special there, just one of his bits. Perhaps it was at the time.

What kind of faggot does not have access to guns?

UK fags maybe.

OH SHIT

No I have not. I just recommend you grow the fuck up and stop sleeping by the front door. Nobody wants you or your house.