I would never abandon my conservative values

>I would never abandon my conservative values
>I wouldn't be able to live with myself, folks, and neither would any of you
>Donald Trump is the populist candidate
>he only got 42% of the popular vote
>58% of you wanted someone else
>he insulted Paul Ryan

Does this Jew even hear himself talk? What gives him the right to act so high and mighty? What a fucking complainer.

>if I can't have it my way, I don't want anything at all waaahhhhhh

What a fucking crybaby. Why do these "principled conservatives" always lose? Why do they constantly cling to the point that Trump isn't 100% conservative? Why do they bang the drum that he didn't get a majority vote? Don't blame Trump for that, blame all the other cucks who thought they had a chance. This dude needs to be taken off the air.

Nice attack on the man but not his arguments.

I love when this joker gets mad, he gets all nasally with a high pitched voice, shit's hilariously, like a low-test midget having a stroke.

hes a jew you dummy.

Thanks for enabling world Jewry to whinge and complain until our societies are torn down and blanda up

Implying his arguments are any better? He appeals to the emotion of his crowd and try to drum up resentment for a candidate who is more popular than his favorite. If people wanted Cruz he would've gotten more votes.

His argument that Trump is a weak candidate is false, he's breaking turnout records left and right. This dude is a joke.

Michael Savage is the only man worth listening to at this point.

I've never heard him call Trump weak.

He calls him a faux-conservative.

A fucking shame cause Plunder and Deceit was a good book.

He did in his first monologue of today's show. His 15 minute complain fest about Donald trump. Now he's trying to discredit the Trump family achievements
>none of them served in the military or police force
So what? This dude sucks

>claims to be a 'true conservative'
>worked in reagans administration and dicksucks reagan constantly

This guy is such a contradictory fuck

Now he's complaining about the system being rigged bc trump won nomination with 42%

I guess the system is great when Cruz is stealing delegates an votes wit lies and underhanded political tactics. But when his candidate isn't worth half his name to get enough votes to secure the nomination the system is suddenly rigged.

He's a fraud.

He even admitted that the GOP recently bought all his unsold back catalogue of books (worth about $1 million) to make sure he'd shill for their chosen candidate.

Apparently Glenn Beck received similar money from the GOP for his unsold books.

Corrupt as fuck.

Any source on that? Wouldn't surprise me

>only got 42% of the popular vote
>in a race with +10 candidates
>won in a 1 on 1 race with the "true conservative"
>people still push this "plurality candidate" meme

He did a whole show about it a month ago.

Roger Stone revealed it all and Levin was in full damage control over it all. He admitted it happened though.

I love knowing that Beck's and Levin's respective places in the media are crumbling away.

>I took all this money from the GOP and this stuff happens all the time
>I promise there is no conflict of interest

>Roger Stone
This man is behind it all baby. The man who is pulling the strings behind the scenes. Him and Manafort will elect Trump.

They're all just throwing fits that they're not as influential as they thought they were.

Trump steamrolled all over conservative talk radio and they learned people might just tune them out and form their own opinions on things. Hence the meltdowns.

>only got 42% of the popular vote

Does this fucker know that there are still 500 delegates to collect?

Trump is gonna end up way over 51%, probably nearer 60%.

Here is what's happening
They're in shock

Last year the Patriots were robbed of another Owl and the golden boy faggot Manning came in and won.
I said for the next 2 weeks I wasn't going to watch the game because I knew the Buncos would win.
I was so angry I started smoking again.
But 2 weeks later, sure as shit, I watched that fucking game.
This is what's going to happen to all the Republicans. They are going to throw a bitch fit until the convention.
Then they will bend the knee

Threads like these make me cringe.

Anyone who is for Trump is not switching unless he does something incredibly drastic.

That is why he is so powerful.

>trumps not a real conservative
>somehow lying kike el Rato the no fly zone warmongerer banker shill is
>hurr small government except when it's muh military or muh jesus

Fuck his arguments. He's the wrong race. He shouldn't get a say in the direction of America. What's the matter with you?

Blah... blah... blah...
Wrinkle cream...
Blah... blah... blah...

That too

>only got 42%

I fucking love this meme

They say that like anyone else did any better

I COULD TALK ABOUT MEATBALLS ALL DAY LIKE THE ITHER HOSTS

I always wanted to call in to mark and ask why he spends so much time shit talking trump. Instead of singing the praises of Ted Cruz

I guess trump gets good ratings for everyone

This. Savage has always been much more entertaining anyway. Savage will never betray us or America.

kek he's literally a faggot Israeli shill

Savage says Israel has a right to exist and says good things about Bibi sure but he said on air they should pay for all military aid from US.

Agrees with Trump on everything

What issues do you have?

So, does the "conservatism" these milquetoast limpdicks like to bring up all the time just equate to globalist neocon cuckery?

I honestly hate these fucks every bit as much as liberals at this point. They're the same thing with different hats.

it's such a piss off when they use it though, because they can't comprehend that their true conservative candidate got only 27% of it, and they wanted him to bypass the will of the majority by making him the nominee. And they ALMOST got away with it.

He constantly contradicts himself. He's unhinged at this point. He's practically insane.

Somehow Trump didn't get the majority of the votes but he supported Cruz trying for a contested convention with even fewer votes. I don't know how this fucking clown has any listeners. Oh well I do, there are a lot of idiots out there who will listen to anything.

It's the "true conservative" crowd that listens to these moronic radio talk show hosts - with the exception of Michael Savage, as he refuses to identify with them, and doesn't spend 3 hours talking about the election. He'll actually point out corruption going on in the government.

>This dude needs to be taken off the air.
how very liberal of you

of course you'd be a Trump supporter

Fuck off faggot Savage is a US nationalist.

Get the stormfag cock out of your mouth.

They'll never switch.

It's a fucking cult. Crazier than Bernie fags.

>>he only got 42% of the popular vote
% of you wanted someone else

I love this argument. So then what did ol Lyin Ted get? 20%? By his logic nobody wanted his joke of a candidate either, yet he'd be cheering if this went to the convention and was usurped. Ridiculous

So is this faggot trying to go back on his
>I'M NOT IN FAVOR OF ANYONE
>IF TRUMP'S THE NOMINEE I'LL VOTE FOR HIM
bullshit he would spew before he would begin shilling for Cruz?

Rush and Savage are the best, fucking love them both. Fun to listen to the others in meltdown mode. Suicides gonna start soon.

Red Eye Radio's constant butthurt over Trump has been the only disappointing thing with their show.

They have an alot better track record than either of the kikes Savage or Levin. Savage touts a strong nationalist view, Levin a strong constitutionalist, but kikes will always try to jew you. They both shill so fucking hard some times I just cant listen to them any more. Savage especially, he comes off as an idiot half the time now.

>this guy is on before Savage, listen to him while I work
>"DONALD TRUMP NEEDS TO GIVE US CONSERVATIVES A REASON TO VOTE FOR HIM, CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES, WE NEED TO FIX AMERIC OR HILLARY CLINTON WILL HAPPEN"

That circular logic though.

Dubs of truth
Trump supporters will defend anything he does without second thought
>worse than Bernouts
This, before a couple days ago if anyone here was asked about a fifteen dollar minimum wage they'd object. Now? Not so much.

I fucking hate this stupid son of a bitch and can't stand his whiny fucking fan base. I hope they all get hit by a bus. Worst on the radio.

Trump supporters for you. Following the constitution as long as it fits what they like.

He never said he'd be in favor of a 15$ wage.

He is a horrible host and anyone who calls in and has a counter argument to his BS he is spilling out is hung up on or made to look like an idiot because he won't let them talk and shouts over them. Hanging up and talking shit on them doesn't mean you are right. His fans that call in just quote him word for word. What a bunch of conservacucks. Eat shit levin fags. I have more respect for George Noory in the political world than this faggot.