Wanna be cuck here. My wife is a prude never taken a nude pic in her life. Call me what you want...

Wanna be cuck here. My wife is a prude never taken a nude pic in her life. Call me what you want. Hidden cam pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

pof
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hate on me and call me what you want. Wwyd post.. i really wish i could share her. I want cum tributes or how you would fuck her. Have a whole drunk sleeping gallery on motherless.

Let me know if interested ill post. Two anal cumshots. And one on the chest.

Id fuck her hard but why be a cuck?

Id love to suck on those tits.

She doesnt think she is sexy enough. I hit way out of my league. Idk had a threesome once with an ex. Got off to watching her get fucked at the end.

You gf sexy hope you two have three somes.
Do you think shell help you get pussy or is this a just for her thing?

motherless /GBDC9DF2 obviously a .com... do the work if you want.

She has never taken a naked pic in her life. To her knowledge. Its my wife wish i could share her.

Just got my gf in to messing with other guys. Just know what you are getting into

Why did you marry a prude?

Prude when it comes to taking pics. Not in any other realm. Maybe that is why i want to share.

Her best friends fiance is into it. And she isnt. My wife and her talked about how wrong it is. Ik this is never gonna happen. Once in my life with an ex. And i loved it.

details?

Take pics of you violating her while sleeping, post here, and we will make you happy.

Bottom line. I just want to know what you would do if you could. I get that cum tributes are a dream.

I have videos on motherless.. left the link to the gallery. I will screenshot if necessary.

if I could, I'd want to take her out to dinner, and then drinks after. Bring her back home to your place and take my time tripping her down in front of you. Running my hands allllll over her and kissing her passionately while you watch

It's a very long story. She's actually at work ATM (nurse) feel free to talk to her
She might not respond though. Have to hit the hey myself
Kik:shybooknerd76

damn she's cute! I'll hit her up

Swear to fuck I know the dude in the white shirt.

Does she know you want to pimp her or you have hidden cam? She will now

damn thats hot OP.

and this girl is super cute as well. dang.

No she doesnt lmao. Prove it man. You are just trying to play scare tactics. Sup Forums isnt the end all be all bro.

what are you even saying here...??

You gave us her kik, is that ok with her or not?

different girls user

I'm not trying to scare you. You gave everyone the ability to contact her and you don't think someone will tell her? I'd hide the cams now while she's at work.

Shannon
Detroit Michigan

What is I'm saying is I think she SHOULD be shared but she isn't down for that. And it wouldn't be cool with her. She won't take a naked photo for her husband. What do you think?

See

??? What about detroit lmao

You sound like the OP. The person at the top of the chain we're replying to is talking about his own woman.

You are right. Didnt catch that in the middle there. Was trying to screenshot my motherless vids during thst time.

This chick seems rad as fuck. I mean even her username I like. Any more pics of her?

Long story? She cheated on you and you get off to it now lol

Ty for sticking to the original point of this post lol.. more??

look what i found
pof /viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=110946072

MFW this is actually true and verified by her LOL

ohh yeah.I'd go down on her for a bit, have her moan my name. Then get her on the edge of the bed and facefuck her hard, making her gag on my fat cock

You only want her with blacks?As if being a cuck wasn't faggy enough

Anybody else with anything that sticks to the OP? Passing out soon. Probably won't see the rest. Can send requests or comments to [email protected]

Nope bye cuck.

Thanks bro. At least i have something worth fucking. No your hand doesnt count ;)