Best president in american history

best president in american history....

or best president in the history of the world???

everything he does is perfect. he says hilarious stuff on twitter, shits all over his enemies with funny insults, fucks with muslims and mexicans....

plus trumpcare passed with enormous success, he fired the fbi director who was so horrible and unfair, he got a supreme court judge approved, and managed to find time to produce a new season of the apprentice with (the shitty liberal) Arnold SchwarzeNIIGER.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The model American family

This is your president, liberal faggots

>plus trumpcare passed with enormous success
It passed by 4 votes faggot, try harder next time

I wish stupidity was a pretty existing conditions so you can loose your health care and die.

With love a normal republican

Fatass NEET on obamacare detected. Gonna have to work for your Healthcare now tyrone, sorry

I hoped for more, but he's doing the bare minimum I expected, upsetting the norms in Washington.

I hope the end game to that will be him coming unhinged and just spilling the beans on all the nonsense that goes on there. I'm going to guess it's very much like the HBO show Veep.

and if he happens to end american democratic institutions along the way, oh well! i always hated america anyway/ trump 2018!!

NEET? i refuse to go check urban dictionary every time 16 year old alt-right trolls invent new slang to praise trump and bash nigger lovers.

>worst president in american history....
>or worst president in the history of the world???

...and fixed

OP is the kind of person who bets on pro wrestling matches.

>This is your president, liberal faggots

So obviously not from a real Trump supporter. It's just attempting to propagate the notion that Trump supporters are idiots. Whether or not that is true, OP is doing a shitty job.

You've overlooked the fact that this could actually be president Trump. We know he likes to get on the internet at 4 a.m. he seems like the kind of guy that would shit post on Sup Forums

hes just the best at everything

he is the only one who believes that

You understand he's going to prison soon right? Or perhaps even the chair, for treason? But nah, they'll probably feel sorry for the fat old traitor and let him rot in a luxury suite in some supermax.

You made yourselves the laughing stock of the world, way to MAGA!

Complex problems don't have easy solutions, and habitual liars don't just suddenly change into honest honourable people.

Why are you people so easy to bait?

Because it's not really b8ing, people already want to share their opinions and these threads just provide them a forum to do so. I mean it's intended to be bait, but the assumption they were so pissed at OP's comment that they had to reply is a false one. THEY WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT

>there are still some people who support Trump at this point

he's apart of the nonsense lmao must be peachy to be so clueless

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY

Oh man, you got him
Dumb nigger.

no u

kek

I'm not sure about the whole president thing, but he has become americas best punchline for sure

>loose your health care
>normal republican
sounds about right

Still has to go through another hearing before it's passed in to law

Was also denied the first time though

introducing orange-party.com

Weak b8 m8

>Working with China
>Bannon out of the whitehouse
>Tillerson as sec of state
>Still doing NAFTA
>~700B tax break for the rich
>Sending 82nd Airborne to Afghanistan this week

I guess he is still working to wreck the ACA, and build a wall - but like... isn't he just another globalist? I wonder how Sup Forumscucks are taking this. Probably just

>better than Hillary

and stuff, but still.

They got cucked.

My brother in law was super pro Trump because he would be cutting spending, and he thinks the deficit is really important. Wonder how he's loving the 700B in reduced revenue.

Four more years!
Four more years!
Four more years!
Of bullshit.

I would rather have the guy on the left thank you.

He's a legend and an American hero. God bless Donald Trump and God bless America.

>best president in american history....
>or best president in the history of the world???

LINCOLN

>implying NEET is a new term