Which one do you fit into, Sup Forums?

Which one do you fit into, Sup Forums?

north europe skin and eyes

south europe hair

none of the above

The south Europe one...anyway does anyone these arbitrary racial groupings anymore? This shit is outdated, coon didn't know what the hell he was talking about

I would fit into any of them if you know what I mean

south Europe

India

Turkey, Iran, Afghanistan

North europe but that cant be right Im a mongol

CHI

South Europe with darker hair.

r8 my whiteness

south europe

South Europe

horn of africa

North Europe eyes

South Europe skin and hair.

south europe but with dark eyes

4th one
>Afghanistan
Nigger fuck no afghans look like indians

Somewhere between Eastern and Southern Europe, with T*rk hair and eyes. [spoiler]I'm English[/spoiler]

"me somewhere between Paki and Africa"

Same

I am greek

middle east is a lizard

Mixture between Pakistan,North India and India.

Groom yourself.

South Europe

horn of africa

Middle east

Liar post picture

North/West Euro

I glow in the fucking dark, and only ever burn in the sun.

I guess Turkey/Iran.

blone hair green eyes and skin like in eastern europe

>Be South Indian brahmin
Fair as the face shown for Turkey

Your image is shit, you are shit for posting this nonsense.

Trust me,I could pass as an arab

Horn of Africa

I look like the South Europe guy but am 100% NW European. That guy in the pic is practically an albino with bleached hair.

north europe skin with turk hair

You immigrant?

rare

who am i lads?

north-west europe
but just because i dont leave the house

100% aryan

anglo

Not a blonde or ginger so I'm southern European

india

no we don't you disgusting turkroach

turke khar

Go blow up somewhere else you cocksucking nigger

WOAH

No one is going to notice my trips?

go suck erdogan's cock you turkroach

literally the scourge of humanity is the turkroach

Kek why are you so butthurt anyway? I just said you had dark skin

>scourge of humanity
Are you able to find your country on this image?

trim ur fuckin nails

Not all I guess? One I know often gets mistaken for a Turk.

That image is fucking nonsense.

give it a few years you turkroach and you will be at the same level, I've seen you roaches here in Europe and you are the worst, smelliest crooks in the world, you have taken the worst habits of all cultures you stole

you were literally KEKED by retarded uzbek and turkmen nomads so hard that you took their language and name. Disgusting

West Europe

How much pussy can a white guy slay in countries like Tunisia?

>belgian

just say you're dutch and you'll slay gorillians ;)

Nope

I have brown curly hair and blue eyes. What the fuck am I?

a jew

kike

Thats middle east.
t.north indian

south europe

Why ?

I'm North/West European heritage (Finnish, French, German, Scottish, Irish afaik). But yet I have brown hair and blue eyes not blonde. Also I have a rounder face than the pic shows. I am female though so that is part of it, most women don't have such a square jaw as the ones in the picture. Most men don't have that square of a jaw to be honest either.

women know.

they just know.

SENORITA PLS BE GF

exact settis of southern european as in pics

however i am eastern european, tho from the southern part of it

Well i can trace my blood back to turkmens in the ottoman empire, who were used to turkify anatolia.
What about your country? Your nation is a total abomination. Your people are the most unwanted immigrants. Your women are no different than trash bags. Your country's mentality belongs to stone age. The best thing you can do is to breed like dumb monkies and die like dumb fucking monkies.
You migrated to western europe to leave your shit smelling country you nigger. At least i can post from my country

Turks can look white or nonwhite so that doesn't mean much.

>indian and black people are considered white/caucasian

Nahhhh fuck that

WE

I'm lebo but I have light features so Northern European?

God damn Abdul.

They said Caucasoid skull structure Nigel. Nobody said they're white, but they have a 'similar' bone layout.

>Well i can trace my blood back to turkmens in the ottoman empire, who were used to turkify anatolia

All of you roaches say this, but factually speaking you roaches are wrong, just look at the wikipedia page of the Turkish genetic studies. You roaches got conquered by a few thousand retarded nomads from Uzbekistan, docile as ever in your attempts to defend your godforsaken Anatolia.

You are just some Anatolian ape, who was cucked by the Greeks and took their culture, then by the Turks. Why? Because the square-headed empty-brained Anatolian is a natural cuckold, he takes the culture of his master. He has none of himself. Look at your language, your cuisine, your cities, your entire culture - all of it robbed from other cultures. Nothing made by the Anatolian mong.

Soon your shitty country will be at war, which I love. You have Kurds who grow in numbers and bomb roaches at the East. You have Europe who hates you roaches at the West. You have Russia who always fuck you in the North and ISIS in the south. It will be glorious to see Erdomonkey win the referendum and become a dictator, then hopefully a civil war and millions of dead roaches.

Nahhh fuck that you white people can divide india or something. Leave Africa alone desu

Like a mix of Eastern Europe and middle eastern

Horn of Africa + North Europe

South Europe with Eastern European eye color.

North Europe aryan master race now since I have bleached hair.

Skin: South Europe
Hair/Eyebrows: T*rk
Facial hair pattern: Paki
Cock: Horner

A mix of North/West and East Europe, only beaten to near death with the ugly stick.

Cute pupper.

half ashkenazi, half nordic, I look like some kind of slavic person with a big germanic forehead. medium straight brown hair, hazel eyes

North/west, but not super pale like the pic

South europe

North/West Europe, but I get a lot of sun and have darkish strawberry blonde hair

South europe hair, north europe everything else

OFFICIAL CAUCASOID RANKING (best to worst)
>South Europe
>North/ West Europe
>East Europe
>Turkey etc.
>Middle East
>Paki&Poo (North)
>India
>Horn of Africa

Oh, and I'm South European by ancestry (Iberian master race)

>Cuckasians

>South Europe
>Is a Slav
close

Horn

WE WUZ SULTANZ AN SHIET

what i think

Brits and even some northern French have much lighter skin than north Euros though you probably aren't aware of that since you're not European.

What northern Euros have more than northwestern Euros is blondism rates.

And when I say you're not European, I mean that in the literal sense, which is that you were not born in Europe, before you try to go all muh heritage on me

I'm a combo of India and Northwest Europe :)