Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iHOH3m54gyI
independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/arsenal-news-fixtures-winter-break-bayern-munich-a7490946.html
espnfc.com/story/3025203/psg-and-wolfsburg-have-agreement-for-transfer-of-julian-draxler-source
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/who-jose-luis-gaya-arsenal-9495983
streamable.com/fnt8z
express.co.uk/sport/football/745950/Harry-Redknapp-Arsenal-Manchester-City-sign-John-Terry-Chelsea
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-players-cancel-christmas-party-9503569
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38414368
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck arsenal

Wenger fucking OUT

Draxler and Ricardo Rodriguez when

these

Pardew in

is it true they've never won anything since they changed the stadium?

why are we such a meme team ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=iHOH3m54gyI

Rolling purposelessly

Never. Griezmann on the other hand...

Bought ozil and sanchez, won two fa cups. That's it.

the old white dies, the blacks run in
that's like the most british picture I've ever seen

>thinking greaseman would leave atletico to go to fucking arsenal

he wants to at least choke CL finals not 16ths

I agree. Özil WAS really bad in the past 2 matches, but pic related is why the fanbase defends him so much.

scared of losing one of their two considered world class players

Fuck Ozil. Honestly never liked him and I'll actually hate him forever now because of how pathetic he was when Williams scored in the Everton match. Still can't believe what I saw.

independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/arsenal-news-fixtures-winter-break-bayern-munich-a7490946.html

interesting article, what do you guys think?

It's a discussion that gets brought up every winter. The problem is that it'll lead to no PL games over Christmas, which is not only a national tradition but also a big pull for fans around the world.

I think I liked him until 2013. Had an awful season at Real and was replaced by Bale only to give arsenal something to wank about.

didn't read it but I disagree

>On this day in 2007, Nicklas Bendtner became the quickest sub to score in PL history
>6 seconds in, against Spurs

i miss cesc

?Draxler to PSG for 36 millions

Wenger has done it again lads, he avoided a bust from coming to the club

#TYBW
#WengerInBrigade
#Kroenke4Lyf

I know we wanted Draxler, but did we need Draxler?

If he's good then yes. We still need a good winger.

You're a meme team because Wenger and his bosses decided that they'll be making money by selling players and not winning matches.

Great business plan, but a meme team.

I honestly don't know if we needed him for the current team but he would have been great for rotation and an excellent future first team player.

Honestly all I was thinking after the last two games was had Alexis and Ozil been rested for the Everton game >we might have had a chance against City.

Put Draxler in for Ozil and Giroud for Alexis, then Chambo for Walcott against City and we would have had much more of a chance in my opinion.

Regardless of whether we need him or not he was a major target for Wonga for quite some time. Like always he missed his chance because he didn't want to pay 50m.

Apparently signing Draxler was part of Ozil's contract negotiations.

>an excellent future first team player

He sure will be, but Wenger will sell his ass quicker than you can say "shekels for my masters"

Anyway it's still a moot point because Draxler's about to join PSG.

espnfc.com/story/3025203/psg-and-wolfsburg-have-agreement-for-transfer-of-julian-draxler-source

WENGER OUT.

his transfer is what triggered the discussion

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/who-jose-luis-gaya-arsenal-9495983

Could Wenger finally end the Monreal meme in January?

I wouldn't mind that, but we need a decent English (/British) defense.

Oh my mistake I didn't see that post.

Anyway, my point still stands, Arsenal has potential, but they'll never throw Wenger out because he's a good businessman.

>tfw sign gaya in fifa every time to replace monreal
Sign N'Zonzi too wenger, only 30m

THIS

Too bad the only good (/british) ones play at Tottenham
>Inb4 Keane meme

Yeah Kroenke is only running a business after all ! :^)

Lads.

amigo

>arguing with a leaf

JUST

I honestly can't see Jenkinson becoming better than Bellerin and Wenger hates Gibbs for some reason.

Venger oot

Pickford
Moore - Chambers - Keane - Gibbo/Sessegnon

sorted lads

>Borussia Dortmund and Germany forward Marco Reus, 27, and Atletico Madrid's France striker Antoine Griezmann, 25, are Arsene Wenger's preferred options to replace Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil, both 28, if the pair fail to sign new contracts at the Emirates. (Squawka)

>Nigerian forward Henry Onyekuru, 19, is seeking a move to Arsenal, after scoring 10 goals in 22 games for Belgian side KAS Eupen this season. (Het Niewusblad, via Goal)

nigerian core soon

Reus and Griezmann? Never seen them linked to Arsenal before, there could be something in this lads!

Arsenal's players have cancelled their Christmas party, after their loss to Manchester City at the weekend. (Daily Mirror)

kyle walker OUT

Griezmann will go to United, Reus is a possibility if Dortmund don't get Champions League football, although Liverpool are probably looking at buying him too and he may prefer Klopp to Wonga.

What did they mean by this ?

>not weon
You had 1 job

WENA

sounds bad for pastore, a shame he became the argentine gourcuff

Listen to me, arselels.
Tell wonga to sign a striker or to fuck off.

They look so uncomfortable, I'd be too.

ambidextrous, plays left wing, can play midfield, not a manlet, will give some leverage over Özil negotiations

yes

Draxler would have just complained about the wages and left next year anyway, just like he did at his last two clubs.

Joel assist from earlier.

streamable.com/fnt8z

express.co.uk/sport/football/745950/Harry-Redknapp-Arsenal-Manchester-City-sign-John-Terry-Chelsea

John Terry IN
Harry Redknapp IN

'Arry is such a state. I like the fucker though.

>Draxler to PSG
MUST

>you now remember the War Chest

Money won't fix the mental frailty that led to throwing the lead away two games in a row.

Arsenal should just sell him, Wenger hates him

>want Arsenal to be successful
>don't want Kroenke to make more money

What do I do?

kill stan and kill wenger

>Greasemann and ibra
My dick

just know numerous studies have shown that any earnings over £80-100k-ish no longer have any influence on happiness and wellbeing

I herd muh boy chicharito might come to this club...
Convince me as to why this Is a good move /arse/?

Nacho is fucking great you lot are all delusional

what do you feel when seeing pic related?

Morning lads

Wenger OUT

he would make more money. thats about it. No titles.
Where did you hear this.

he can score tapins
chelshit's nightmare

Make that around £45k mate

i think there's just a rather large thrshold between that and the next level

like when you get to jeff bezos wealth you can start a rocket ship company to let you go to space in a few years

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-players-cancel-christmas-party-9503569

you know they only did it cause fans would shit on them

not cause they cared about the loss - they clearly didn't if they played like that

Lads is there any drug I can take that will make it seem like christmas lasted only seconds?
This will most definitely be the most depressing christmas and I just need to feel like it never even happend come the 26th.
the hard part is I have to be coherent for my parents.

time flies when you're happy so maybe try that

i've spent a christmas in the k-hole lad i would highly recommend it 9/10

take 2mg of xanax, it will feel like it never happened but you'll be relatively coherent

ur a fuckin lightweight

I have work tomorrow and now I have to find a ketamine plug. this is going to be a mission.
We'll see how it goes.

>Chelsea have gotten 90 million for Oscar and Ramieres while we've suffered season after season so Wenger could save up 20 or so.
Brilliant lads, l love this board.

Time to ship off ozil to china for quick bucks

I've been addicted to it before dickhead. This kid sounds like he's never taken anything.

Kek, so true. Took a good two months for people to pluck up the courage and acknowledge Hazard is playing shit too and it's not just Costa.

>addicted to xanax
dumb cunt

>xanax isn't addictive

literally will kill you from the withdrawal symptoms. and it's one of the most pleasurable drugs to be on, retard

'll put u asleep within 10 seconds u little girls. Don't say stuff and not follow up on it. I'll be waiting

>>reddit

>>xanax isn't addictive
if you can point out to me exactly where i said this, i will believe that you aren't a fucking moron

they drained his life force

difference is they didn't care cause they weren't challenging for anything

ozil just doesn't care

you claimed I was dumb for being addicted to xanax, without knowing how I came to begin taking it, implying they're not given out like skittles and anyone can get addicted to them

you mean i didn't say that?

ok

thanks for confirming you're a moron

it's 6am in NY I'm high on coke drinking wine, I thought an aussie would be proud

This some of the gayest shit I've read here, and this is an Arsenal general on an anime website

foh nigga, least I'm on Long Island not that AIDS infested city

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38414368