Hey Sup Forums I've been having migraine headaches for the last 2 years I'm convinced they are slowly getting better...

Hey Sup Forums I've been having migraine headaches for the last 2 years I'm convinced they are slowly getting better and less annoying I believe I've pulled a muscle when I was sucking on a smoke. Does anyone else get these headaches or similar problems?

how does it feel to be the stupidest peice of shit on the planet?

once I smash your teeth down your throat you can tell me how it feels fuck head

bump

I can tell when I'm gonna get a real bad migraine when I get a blindspot in my eye... or I see a shimmery spot, almost like when you look at a bright light a little too long. Also why the fuck do I get nauseaus??

brain tumor. Get yourself checked and good luck.

I've been diagnosed with chronic migraines and i get nauseas all the time when they really hurt. Pain can cause nassea

i had a migraine attack once and i couldn't see anything in the right side of my right eye's field of vision. i was 100% convinced i was having a stroke and was about to die. it cleared up on its own in half an hour. freaked me out something fierce. the shimmery spots are called phosphenes i think.

Doctor here:
A constant migraine could be a tumor or a signal of a stroke.

Go to the doctor now.

< in last october i have started to suffer from migrane each 2 weeks

it was just horrible... and always after 1 day they disappeared.

in the past i spend most of my time in my room... so my doc said that maybe its because of a lack of vitamin d (the vitamin u get from the sun). so i made a blood test and the result was a value of 6.... normaly the value should be around 30.... maybe u should do a test aswell

i take vitamin d in form of pills (20000 i.e.) daily since march

in early march i had 1 migrane attack... but since then... nothing....

maybe this will help u 2

is it possible i had a stroke and didn't know it? i felt a funny sensation in the back of my neck only for 1 second

Doctor here:
It's in the realm of possibility that you actually died.

and now all parts of the left side of my head ache... any doctors like to tell me wtf is going on?

Nice user detected

This

I get this minus the nausea. I get what is called a Scintillating scotoma. It lasts for about a half our then the migraine headache hits.

I get ocular migraines sometimes. They are super trippy. I don't get a headache but I get a visual distortion for about 20 minutes.

Does your visual aura look like this?

I have migrains every two weeks or so from birth. My liver is quite fragile and causes me those headaches when I eat shitty stuff. At the climax of the headache, I usually vomit.

Migrains start slowly and hurt a lot if you don't do anything about. And it's related directly to your liver, so alcohol and smoking is actually quite related to the cause of your headaches. Go check it or talk to the doctor about it.

>Does your visual aura look like this?
No it looks more like a psychedelic blur with rainbow edges.

Interesting. I get zig zag flashes they are quite frightening once they expand but then disappear in the peripheral of the vision.

Mine look a bit like this if the middle and edges were more psychedelic, particularly the edges.

Do shrooms or acid, shrooms seem to really work, though i know someone who uses acid because shrooms don't work for him.

I suffer from chronic migraines, not uncommon for me to have a batch last weeks. Dr prescribed me a whole series of different pills to control but the side effects caused heart problems and other shit so I got put on pot - fuckin game changer right there - good high thc weed kills a migraine within minutes in most cases or downgrades the severity to a manageable level in the rare times it hangs around.

Give it a try and see if that helps you, if not enjoy a painful death while your brain expands to the point it turns into jam

Take 25 to 50 mg Sumatriptan, 500 mg naproxen, 200 mg caffeine.

And.. learn to relax into it. Spot it early on, sit down, try to relax and feel it as much as you can. If you develop the knack for it, you can abort migraines before they start.

I have exactly the same thing, headache starts slowly and turns so bad until I puke for 30 minutes. Do you know any help? Sleeping helped once and I'm too afraid to smoke weed while having this shit.

Doctor here : AIDS, you got it.

I only get the nausea, vomiting and screaming pain stuff. My mom gets much worse. Full loss of vision, numbness in extremities and very heavy nausea. We've always been like this.

Heat, stress, bright lights, not eating or drinking enough, not blinking for long periods of time and doing anything that causes blood to rush to our heads is pretty much a guaranteed migraine.

We both have extremely low blood pressure if this explains anything.

I've managed to avoid them for a long while now by being paranoid and just taking pain meds and sitting in the coldest place I can find with my eyes closed whenever I feel even a normal headache coming on. Not letting those little fuckers turn into a death wish ever again. So far so good.

Got a fuck ton of Nurofen, Panadol and Myprodol near me at all times. Sometimes wish I had some morphine and a .44 but these things do the job if you take them quickly.

sucking on ice chips helps for me

Ever tried edibles?

I've gotten them for the past 10 years and I have no idea what helps. I either get them 2 times in a week or not for up to 8 months. It's random.

no.