Drop to floor on tummy and spread arms and legs out flat

>quickly rummage through drawer next to computer
>igotit.jpg
>apply kill to self
>iwin.gif

Continue masturbating.

HOLY SHIT. SATAN HAS SPOKEN.

Scream out "NO DIRTY FUCKING NIGGERS ALOWED!!!"

they fell for my keikaku. I constructed my room into a giant microwave hidden beneath the drywall. the second they dogpile on me, we'll all be fried like a toaster stroodle.

vmaj.exe

Fucking sage!

Get dubs

It's NOT the FBI. They are too busy covering their asses in the wake of the Comey firing.

In fact, we can do anything we want because the FBI aren't going to be around for the forseeable future.

Nothing the best thing you can do is nothing.

I have done nothing wrong so they will be paying for that door and emotional damage they cause.

>apply kill to self
>666

Turn the TV on. When they get in point at the TV and tell them they got fired.

run a drill through your storage drives

Ask if theyd like some Cheeze Pizza

Tell Mr. Comey that he was fired yesterday and he shouldn't be knocking on my door.

And that Trump thinks he's a dipshit.

Start jerking it like mad so the moment they break through the door I blow my load all over them

Say the fuck word and run away

I would wonder why FBI was in Finland

>not securing your doors

it's like you're just asking for it..

Call the Polizei

Ask them what took so long.

*BOOM*
*CRASH*

Just like that the FBI comes crashing in the door. Why dont you own a gun, Sup Forums?

Too poor

Inform them I'm the new director and they leave.

Sleep for ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=OHZwryylhrI&t=2m6s

Tell them don't they have a new leader to elect???

Start at 2:06, Sup Forums sucks at time parameters.

hide nigga

britfag

Answer the door. I'm white, innocent, and have nothing to do with politics or public opinion. Slam dunk.

Seriously though why are you scared of fbi ??
And why wipe your hdd?

Fire them. Duh.

>I'm white, innocent, and have nothing to do with politics or public opinion.
You left out naive.
Just because you think you are innocent, someone else may not - or worse, may need a patsy.
The number of guilty men on the loose has to be balanced by innocent men in jail.

Sup Forums used to have threads containing a certain iconic Italian foodstuff consisting primarily of dough, tomato sauce and a diary product. Metaphorically. Possession of this metaphorical content was very literally illegal, and members of certain law enforcement agencies were (are) interested in locating purveyors of said content. For the...betterment of society.
>you cannot possibly be this new

Innocent generally means exceedingly naïve, because smart people try everything they think they can/will/or have a reasonable chance of getting away with.

The kind of people who need patsies usually keep them close so that they're easier to implicate. Or they have fall guys who actually do what they can to keep suspicion on *them* as opposed to the guilty party.

What sounds more effective: planting evidence on some random jerkoff in the middle of nowhere who you've never met, or planting evidence on someone with both means and a possible motive for whatever criminal shit was going on?

Hey, if you can swing it, why not frame someone in an enemy camp? Even if it won't actually go anywhere, it'll take some heat off for a while.

I thought they wiped thier hdds becuase they have creep shots