Sup Forums Diversity

Why do people who are not from North America or Europe even post here? Why are people from Bangladesh posting on a Neo-Nazi anime Board? Same with Peruvians, Mexicans (seriously why), and Asians. I don't get it.

Bump for interest

>NEW
>FUCKING
>HAMPSHIRE
>literally named after an area in the UK
>being this much of a traitor

I love shitpost.

but why on this board? I shitpost too, i just reserve it to Sup Forums.

Because it's the funniest board.
I can talk about politics and about fetishes at the same time. And of course every thread involves discussion and insults.

Sup Forums is kinda gay.

Because why not?

k senpai, have a shitpost polanball

What do you get to gain out of it?
What would your family think if they knew?

Daz rite

Sup Forums is a board of peace and inclusivity.

I am not right wing, so why do I post here?

I feel this way about US East dota2 servers too. Like why would the taconiggers bother playing on that server when nobody understands the garbled bullshit they call a "language" an everyone on both teams reports them for existing?

I want for society to collapse while i sit comfortably on my farm, for one.

Sup Forums is very interesting. Leaving aside the white supremacist parts, you can see the uncensored, unfiltered and honest viewpoints of many world events and politics.
For the simple fact of not being censored, you can see things from a different, non PC perspective, that is completely banned from other places.

It's funny because Italy and Mexico aren't alike. Only their flags are.

>honest

Most people shitpost here just to make other people mad. You're a fool if you think everyone here is serious.

are you that mexican pedo?

That's important too, because first, they make you see things from viewpoints you may not have considered before even if they are objectively wrong, you need to recognize WHY they are wrong. You learn that dismissing opinions a la sjw style doesn't cut it. Sure you may not be inclined to debunk communism for the 85th ime but you know why it doesn't work, and that makes a difference. And second, because you learn recognize when people are being intellectually dishonest, and act accordingly. With enough practice, you can turn the tide and lead your opponents into intellectual dead ends.

Sup Forums is a board of peace and accepts everybody. Hitler was not a racist he was a nice guy.

>implying Sup Forums is entirely a neo-nazi board

the funny thing is that he actually did have great respect for muslims and called japanese honorary aryans