Who else is fucking annoying at this autism wheel fidget spinner shit...

Who else is fucking annoying at this autism wheel fidget spinner shit? New idea: If we see ANYONE using one from now on we bully them into normality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're so autistic

I just bought one

what are you going to do about it faggot

Fucking die please you stupid cunt, Get off of my board normie

love you babe :*

I got one other day through post from china , 100% honesty it was delivered to wrong house. I cannot decide if to bin it or take it to the person down street , What the fuck is the point of them ?

Bin bin bin, You're doing them a favour, They don't need that

just bought one
because i enjoyed a friends
big whoop
people have been occupying their hands for millennia
meditation balls
puzzle boxes
worry stones
twiddling thumbs
etc

I thought the point was to help people focus on a task. but having sold them (I work at state fairs we get "In" items every year") I believe its a load of horse shit and just clever marketing and buzz words.

I occupy my hands by touching my cock

it keeps me from tapping on things or tearing up / bending things in my workzone

that's also a classic

Don't you have control over your own two hands?

My grandma sent me one today.
I died a little inside.

again its think that's a load of crap, I sold over 200 of these things in 3.5 days last weekend. nothing but "special" kids or kids that look dumb bought them.
Just don't tear shit up or tap.

don't you dare joke about harambe...he was our lord and savior :'(

>normie

u ok, hun?

This was never your board, you simple faget. Autismos rule here, m8.

FUCK OFF CUNT DIE NORMIE SCUM
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

the tapping is habitual, literally has been happening for two decades
i do when i need them lol

Autismos need to go back to 9gag

that is a nice insult...if you are retarded that is

>Just don't tear shit up or tap.
some of us fidget mang. the whole point is it happens when your focus is elsewhere so you don't notice it.

I'm a 33 year old well adjusted guy, but I've always just fiddled with shit when my mind is elsewhere. having something that isn't going to break or cost more than a few bucks is good.

Faget

I dont understand what everyobes deal is with these things ... there just a new toy ... thibk of the stupid shit u use to play with ... anyobe remember pogs ... pices of cardboard with a pretty picture on it ... oh the joy

You need to fuck off back to Grindr, pal. You've created a screeching thread to screech about how much you hate autists?

I may have some bad news - would you like to line your toys cars up before I tell you?

HARAMBEEE

Only artists play with silly little toy cars but go ahead fag stick

kys yourself

you've had a lack of control of what your hands do for 20 years?
That's just sad dude.
I can kinda realte but i got over it
I was a nail biter when I was way younger,
Until my father started beating me when I bit my nails now I haven't bit a single nail in 15 years

Pogs are still kicking man, my kids have a bunch. Marbles and YoYos were the biggest when I was a kid though, fuck you Moose, I spent a buttload on your YoYos

*Autists

faggot*

i liek harambe

harambe is luv

harambe is lif

You fidget because you weren't raised properly "mang".
Guess you can't help how you're raised, being you're a beaner n' all.

I'm in. I don't even get what the fuck they're made for.

Thats my whole point ... its just a simplistic toy whats the deal ... i assume people are just pissed off because its so simple and yet they didnt think of it

2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

biting nail can be unhealthy
me bending up a paper clip isnt harming anyone
plus no one to beat me anyhow

No they're pissed off because it's fucking annoying

Awww, you missed the point entirely - I guess you have delayed social skills and comprehension too...

I retract my earlier statement - you are not autistic.

Your dad just used to let your head smack into the wall when he was back-scuttling you and calling you mommy, I guess... Anal incest rape-related concussion is a killer. Be safe, user.

Checkem bitches.

Unlike other hand toys throughout history?

Okay, I'm 23 so I see no problem here?

How petty u must be to be annoyed so easily

Am I gonna get dubs this time?

>23
>enraged by childs toy
>I see no problem here

'kay then...

so like the other day i saw a video of harambe jerking off and thought "man if we could skate upside down, wouldn't that be sick?" I mean, just look at it this way, you have a dollar and a can of soda, and then boom, it's magic

i dont know, have this happened to any of you? when were you when boston happened?

Wow you took that long to type that shitty statement? Have a fun day lol

>criticising typing speed for lack of a better insult

'kay then

you guys are gay

Keep trying to insult me, It's entertaining

Autists find repetitive behavior to be calming. People with ADHD have excessive energy that they need to let off.
Why normie idiots like OP are getting into it is a mystery though

It's good for anxiety, not normies

No, it's not. You're a contrarian.

wat

i see it on my IG and wonder why would anyone pay for a spinny thing. when u could pay for a knife n fidget with that

No, u

Are fidget spinners the new sticky tack?

They are indeed

bro, i saw this post and I was all like "if you have a fish and can of beans you have a meal fit for dancing with a chimp in a car"
I'm not sure if you know that.

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY

No, horse semen is the new sticky tack. Fidget spinners are the new Nelson Mandela. Don't believe me? Wait 5 years.

>2017
>not knowing that

amirite?

kek
I come from a part of the world where I have only met three beaners in my lifetime
I am one of mein fuhrers master race fam

Get the fuck outta here and and choke yourself to death on your moms dick you disgusting piece of gay autism.

MOTHER FUCKER this isn't fucking twitter instafag 9fag or other gay bullshit. Kindly Fucking kill yourself.

you got that right mang

The marketing and popularity is just the shit that happens as a result of something so fucking simple being seen by the public and greedy ass entrepreneurs know kids will kill their family for a cheap one. The reason for them still stands though and so long as you aren't whipping it out in public doing some retarded dance as you go for spin time and boast about the quality of the bearings and how unique the design, I don't give a fuck if you have one or use it to distract your brain from going nuts. The comedy this can bring Sup Forums though, I haven't laughed so hard in a while and I hope this can last the rest of the week so I can feel something other than empty.

The only people I've seen with them are kids under the age of 13. What is wrong with you? Do you hate kids?

>Using a fidget spinner over a cube
The fuck is wrong with these people?

I'm fucking sick of this bullshit spinner bullshit FUCK
]reeeee

Seriously. I help small businesses promote via Instagram, I get a few clients that use my service for their CPA or small dropshipping business, and 99% of these fuckers are generic "Hurr I want to do a fidget spinner shop"

No, it has been done a million times, it's dead. You're so basic and/or autistic that you forgot how to think, following trends and sucking dick for the next big craze that you can almost profit off.
The worst thing is that most of the sellers are fucking retards, and 50% of the fidget spinners you can order online are sold by these people, so there's a 50/50 chance you're getting fucked up for buying one.

did you just say

what

what boxes?
boxes, for your hands?
for your fingers?

>Someone blissfully fucking around with fidget spinner
>Sup Forums notices a trend
>REEEE AUTIZMS AUISZM AUTIZMS AUTIZMS SUOOOOO FUGGIN AUDISDICK *proceeds to act like what Sup Forums thinks is Autism*
It's something awefully inconsequential to get worked up about anons, you sure you're not actually the ones afflicted with "autism?"

Lol calm the fuck down spaz, you're shitting yourself over nothing.

Oh no it's retarded

i think its funny to tell people its shit and watch the sperg out

>calling other people autistic while being here

I'm literally not.

These people are going to try and sell spinners, probably using Facebook ads, which are already saturated.
They'll use my service to promote it via Instagram, which is also saturated as fuck. The results will be garbage because it's a shit, saturated product, and my credibility will go to shit.

The product is garbage. They cost like $1 to buy in bulk. People think that because they dropship from India or China for this 'just pay postage' shit, they're unique. They aren't, they will fail, and it's dumb.

>literally
Spaz confirmed, why don't you try a fidget spinner to calm down then go see a shrink instead of flinging your shit here?

nice nokia fag

I would get a fidget spinner, because there's nothing wrong with the product
I have an issue with the sellers. They jump on the bandwagon, fail, and get all mad and butthurt and shit. It's their fault, as they jump on a bandwagon instead of being creative, instead of making that bandwagon happen, and stay poor.

Sup Forums is the place to fling shit into. Jesus, do you not get that, after all of this time?
I couldn't say this stuff in real life because they would either be a client, or someone who doesn't give a shit about this stuff. I dont care if you don't care :^)

You're all faggots, no one in the real world does this shit

>continues to spaz and wastes gets
Kek, what a spaz

I saw it in a large, local store. It's a chain brand thing that mass sell garbage in many different cities.

That's when I knew they were dead, officially.

>continues to cry
hurr durr muh Sup Forums. Nah, I do what I want here, we all do. It has become a place to dump all of our shit, face it

Why do you give a shit about what other people are doing for fun? In no way does it affect you.

Get over yourself, faggot.

Where does the NewBlance = autism association come from?

For the longest time it was associated with either being poor or being in prison.

Top kek, you're so vested in spazzing out at me it's hilarious.

I 3D printed my own.

Eat my feminine penis you closet trap clapper.

It's because they have autism.

i'm not, i literally don't give a shit

>Something is popular? Oh, well in that case, it's for retards.

Then why are you responding,
S PA Z Z ?
P
A
Z
Z?

why are you? :^)

i'm bored, don't want to reply to people too quickly so shitposting a few boards helps me hold back on people

tHOUGH YOu ARE tALKING in CAPS you fuckign looser :^) so ure obviously mad as shit

>answering a question with a question
Kek, spaz.

>I get annoyed at people quietly doing something harmless that doesn't affect me in any way.

This is the real autism, people.

>not answering the question

>Awww

Tits or GTFO

>being a hypocrate

P. Z.
S. A. Z.ZZZZZZZZ

i know im a hippocrip and youre a wolfblood but lets do it
>lets kizz

>posting a lame CAPTCHA
I think I triggered the spazz too hard.