Who here would fuck a female child if she asked you to?

Who here would fuck a female child if she asked you to?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=13950488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there's no way that could even happen in real life, so fuck off retards

What is your definition of "child"?

If by under the legal age of consent in the USA, which is 18, then yes I would.

Beyond that you'll need to be more specific

die

if she's over 11 and if I knew the kid wasn't a cop deliberately trying to get me arrested then maybe. like, really hard maybe, because i really aint into children the pedo way.

The ol' 'legal' age thing again. Delusional pedophiles trying to justify their sick twisted sexual desires.

negative.

Youngest I would fuck is maybe 7 lol

In the eyes of the law anyone under the age of consent can not ask you to have sex with them. And such act is considered rape.

So no, that's against the law.
But I would go home a beat off while thinking about it.

if you're also under 18 then it's ok

so many law abiding citizens in this thread
don't you do illegal things that you can get away with?

gay

Viva EspaƱa ameriburgers.

No way fag

if you're a woman I suppose

Why wait for her to ask?

acho premoh

Nice trips, Ave

probably not. But I'd advise her on sex.

Define "child"

Why wait until she's old enough to talk?

child is ''someyhing'' fbi should fuck yo ass wit. you will know if it's a child when you have fucking it gay homo hobo habbo gay ass shit

i once fucked a 14 yo.
i was 15 tho.
wasnt very good, just akward

why wait until she is a complete fetus?

i fucked a 36 year old woman when i was 14.

hairiest pussy i have ever seen in my life.

There is a difference between speeding and fucking a child.

I do like how lots of people here would say banging a 12 year old is OK as long as she asks you to.
When they are the same type of people who think 15 is too young for a boy to start hormone therapy.

>There is a difference between speeding and fucking a child.

i suppose you could kill a child both ways.

trannies are gross and should be killed, tbh

But its totally cool to be a pedophile? And, judging from your picture, a gay pedophile.

i had a relationship with a guy like that growing up and i turned out ok. its not as bad as people think.

precontact Hawaiian had nothing better but having orgy with children and it was natural and healthy for them, that must mean pedophilia is ok depends on the culture
but transgenders are freak of nature

Well. I was gonna inb4 "hurr FBI cos the internet is murica".

Lemme educate a few people.... Yeah on Sup Forums..... I know I know. But still.
Being a pedo isn't a crime. Nor is it punishable. People can't help who they are attracted to and if we start punishing people for how they feel then we're in an Orwellian swamp of shit. Of course acting on those feelings is a different kettle of marmots.

Also the difference between pedo and hebe seems to escape the uneducated that frequent these boards. The OPs question is how young it too young. A pedo and a hebe will have very different answers to this yet the ever diligent denizens of Sup Forums will still jump to conclusions.

tl;dr the internet is not the USA and you're doinitrong.

To answer the question though, from a personal perspective, 33 it too young. Because my partner is 34 so if I'm fucking a 33 year old then it is clearly the wrong person. Monogamy bitches. Thats how I do.

It's more than just the laws set in place you idiot.

Drunk driving is set at .05 / .08 as just a cut off line for legality reasons. But, but would you still drink 4 pints of beer then get behind a wheel?

Laws were made with the intentions of already existing morally and ethically wrong scenarios where people got fucked over many, many times before it became law. Hence the legal age of consent. Because we know how fucked up sex with a child is.

moar

No. It means you haven't grown up and moved on with your life. Sexual desires only stay stagnant because of something lacking in their life.
Ever wonder why people who are in actual loving relationships say sex gets better and better each time?
Because they grow with their partner and try new things, new desires are built upon that person.

You're what us normal people call delusional.

I was attracted to mature women when I was a child but as I get older I find young girls more alluring, explain this.

You answer your own question... And my post pretty much sums up your ideology.

Well first off, I don't believe you. Second, just because its cool in one culture doesn't mean it is OK.
Islam beheads people. So that's cool right?

And by this logic, if a culture was ok with trannies, then it would be all cool right? No longer freaks of nature.

tons of his works on pixiv.net/member.php?id=13950488

Reported

>normal people
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Ever wonder why people who are in actual loving relationships say sex gets better and better each time?

Ever wonder why so many people cheat? They aren't sexually satisfied and they like doing something which feels inherently naughty

Hell yeah
Little girls are so fucking hot

Never. If some little kid was all confused probably from past abuse I would contact authorities

i think the AoC should be lowered to 14(or 15 at the very least)
i also think that hormone fuckery shouldn't be done to youngsters under the AoC
so you're on the line

geniuses exist, i'd try to see how smart and ready she is first, then go with the flow i guess?
unless she's like under 12, i'd be too worried about accidentally killing her with my dick, kek
(i'm not even into kids, but if she's cute enough...)

cheaters should be shamed/punished more, cheating isn't just naughty fun, it's nerve breaking and family wrecking

in what tribal culture where transgender is accepted?
don't believe what? read up on culture of Hawaiian people documented by European explorer, they were free spirited sex lovers of all ages since there was nothing better to do.

Pedophilia is a mental sickness, all pedophiles should be castrated while still conscious and then sent to jail, so they can repeatedly be raped by fucking gorillaz, even in jail pedos aren't even worthy of being fucked, they just straight up slit their throat in their sleep, these are sexually repressed betas who still have the mentality of a child and need to be drained of all their blood till they stop breathing, and after pour gasoline and set them on fire, thats the only thing pedophiles and ppl who abuse animals, deserve, they need to be exterminated from the face of this earth, because even maggots have more of a purpose then they do.

My grand pappy had 4 saying he always taught us...
1) Old enough to Lee is old enough for me.
2) If they're old enough to crawl they're already in the right position.
3) If there's no grass on the field, just flip her over and play in the mud.
And 4) Don't trust Jews or niggers, they'll both try to rob you just in different ways, because they're not real people.

kill yourself you disgusting filthy piece of shit, reported to the fbi.

>actual loving relationships
I think you missed the part where I said, ACTUAL LOVING and not some dumb fuck who followed his dick into a marriage and had kids.
A lot of people actually love their wives you know. They don't cheat, and sex is satisfying.

Anything above 13 i find hot. But i wouldnt actually do one even if she asked, because kids dont know jack shit of the consequences

As a pedophile I find this offensive

only if she was cash me outside grill and she had giant tiddys and talked like a nigger.

>in what tribal culture where transgender is accepted?
didn't they have a caste in india?

kek, agreed

No they did not have a caste of trannies in India