There is literally nothing wrong with sweden

There is literally nothing wrong with sweden

Prove me wrong without saying "cuck", "liberal", or "shill"
Pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/15/brussels-terrorist-suspect-featured-in-swedish-documentary-about/
youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Regressive left welcoming islam
[spoiler]goy[/spoiler]

You basically just used the word "cuck"
Not an argument.

Muslims.

Can't

Fine, 'Left welcoming islam without effective means of integrating the "refugees" which caused the more extreme elements of islam to surface together with unchecked number of isis among the refugees

Their government is committing suicide

The have corrupted justice system which favors immigrants over natives, when they all should be equal.

Evidence of this?

evidence of what? everything he mentioned is completely factual

just google it

You have a Frenchman for a king.

Go prep the bull for the wife faggot.

Sweden harbors and aids Terrorists.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/15/brussels-terrorist-suspect-featured-in-swedish-documentary-about/

How about it's too fucking cold there?

#STUMPED
#BTFO

>There is literally nothing wrong with sweden
Top fucking kek juden

Your queen is a Brazilian.

Its alright.

Our media has a EU fetish and will jump on anything to make us look "progressive".
This is why it's so easy to create 'Sweden Yes' memes when 80% of the suggestions and projects fall flat on their ass.
The moment the gender-neutral bathrooms, body-positive mannequins, offering immigrants to stay in our houses and all that stupid shit is moved from proposition to practice, society (including the refugees and liberal business owners, mind you) pretty much go in unison "that is retarded, we're not paying for this and we won't use it." and it fails, but nobody writes about the failures, so to the rest of the world it looks like we implemented these things.

In short, it's nowhere near as bad as it looks.

Niggers

1600% increase in rapes since becoming multicultural

1/4 swedish women will be raped in their life time

bombings and beheadings are now the norm

the police won't even protect a 60minutes camera crew from being culturally enriched (seriously, cop stands there entire time the team is getting attacked by niggers)

youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w

>US liberty
Kek'd

according to the UN it will become a 3rd world nation in a few decades. its the rape capitol of europe currently thanks to african illegals and kebabs

Someone tell me what living in Sweden is really like. In a major city like Malmö or Stockholm. Do you FEEL cuckolded at every turn? Is it hostile a to whites?

Please describe a day in the life of a white swede.

Neger, snälla.
I grew up in Malmö and it's a fucking hellhole full of ayrabs and SJWs.

Gender imbalance. For every 100 women, there is 120 men. This means that for every 100 couples, 20 men will not have a partner. This has always led to violence, and will likely create societal conflict in the future.

There exists a religious vacuum in Europe, as it has entered a post-Christianity phase. Islam will fill that void as more Islamic migrants enter / overwrite populace. The theocratic doctrine of Islam will inevitably change society to conform to their religious views, which are anti-western.

mass influx of illiterate foreigners who rape en mass and a government which simply wishes to sweep said rape issue under the rug in hopes of cheap labor. effectively creating a secondary class which is immune to the laws of the land.

LOVE THAT KIND OF VIDS, Whitey humillation

Based old man.

okay sweden is pretty bad

Consider the following.

After every large scale war the balance tips more to an equal state, or to a point where there are more women.

Sweden is the canary in the coalmine.
I really hope they can protect their homeland, but it make take Sweden's destruction to wake up White people.
Or they'll go down and so will the rest of Europe. Tough to say at this point, but either way, the future looks bleak.

Whatever helps you cope with being a worthless shitskin in an irrelevant country.

faggots and niggers

Sweden has a problem with pride, or lack therefore of and of their relative oddness as a nation. Swedish things work because they're filled with Swedes. Swedes do work and have enough common sense to further their own common good.

The problem is that they have no real idea of people that would not further their zeitgeist. For instance, as a foreigner, I can completely fuck up Sweden quite easily because no one will defend themselves; it's like a country of flightless birds that have never seen a dog.

In most cities, barring Stockholm/Gothenburg, you can walk into a common store and simply walk out with stolen things under your arm; they're just not prepared for it and don't understand what is happening.

dat paradise now all shitstained, it's a tragedy.

Sweden is an extreme example because they're so soft. But really, all Whites have become too soft. And we better grow our nuts back right fucking quick.

Nice meme.

This will not happen on your shit country Sven, I've seen the interviews and you're people are the most indoctrinated pieces of self-hating shits that exist.

Even Germans hate themselves less than swedes. Your cabinet is even more retarded and regressively leftist than the one the fucking leafs currently have, think about that.

True.Day of the rope.Can you imagine the beauty of it all.Soon.

>tfw you border to sweden
i'm scared

It literally used to be a White paradise with a homogeneous population who had been there for thousands of years.

Now it's because a mix raced shit hole where you will see Black and Brown faces everywhere and eventually the Whites there will be mixed race. So basically it's turning into America.

Daily reminder this was deliberate.

Not a day goes by that I don't imagine it.
On the other hand, not a day goes by that I imagine a future in which that day never comes.
I'm sure most of us here know that emotional roller coaster. Some days you feel determined and optimistic. Other days you feel utterly defeated and hopeless.

Two words:
>Inferior military

i wish things could really look like this

the only that works in your country is white
>cocaine

Pic related

>that Jew on the right