Anyone have more images like this? the kind where it has a spooky but comforting feel to it?

Anyone have more images like this? the kind where it has a spooky but comforting feel to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZf15xVrOW8
meh.ro/2015/11/26/colorful-atmospheric-urban-japan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its called neon or retro google it fggt

Here you go

this is comfy. that dark fuschia is my favorite color

Treyarchs new Zombie map confirmed

I feel like these make me warm and sleepy

would smoke a doobie there/10

Another good search term is "yellow light"
There's three films known as the "yellow light trilogy" which incorporate this kind of urban feel to their stories and settings,

Collateral 2004
Drive 2011
Nightcrawler 2014

I think you may enjoy them, they certainly have that feeling of suspense and comfort in their settings

What does one type in to find more of this?

I think I've seen Collateral... Thanks! I'll give them a look!

Neon

Thats really cool, reminds me of the art used in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=NZf15xVrOW8

meh.ro/2015/11/26/colorful-atmospheric-urban-japan/

these photos are pretty well known.

I'll have to whip out my phone for the one I'm thinking of

also my first choice was above the 2 MB limit

And this Breaking Bad art inspired by Drive

strangely this photo reminds me of the Shanghai stage of Deus Ex: Human Revolution (i think it's shanghai, I could be wrong)

It's funny how many of you faggots drool over Drive, when that movie's actual presentation is a lot less soaked in these colors and this aesthetic in general than Only God Forgives and The Neon Demon.
same Director, much less hype, but what else do we expect from these faggots?

Haha speak of the devil, we were just talking about Deus Ex in this games thread

Then why don't you give us some films that have such design present? That was the best i could come up with

And strangely enough I just finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution after 2 years of totally forgetting about it.

>neon demon
>american horror film
kek
>57% rotton tomatoes
kek kek

Honestly maybe search for some futuristic/cyberpunk art, that seems to fit this style

can you read?
>Only God Forgives
>The Neon Demon
Refn is extremely stylistic since the Pusher series. Every movie of his is going to LOOK good, even if it's lacking in other qualities.
The Neon Demon was okay, but I thought Drive was overrated as shit anyway. And Valhalla Rising should have been 20-30 minutes shorter.
If you want to see him at his best, watch Bronson.
Only God Forgives is really good on a dissociative + psychedelic trip

Ill check them out

I look at this image and instantly hear/feel resonance by home in my head

Don't know how relevant this is, but I think some of the cyberpunk art from Ratchet Deadlocked might be of intrigue