In the hospital waiting for my father to go into open heart surgery

In the hospital waiting for my father to go into open heart surgery.

What do?
Pic is my cat that passed away 2 months ago.

:(

Relax and do something that makes you happy! We all love you.

C'mon buddy everything will be fine :) love from Sup Forums

I hope something goes wrong, honesty.

Make sure the doctor working on your dad doesn't moonlight as a vet.

Preform the surgery yourself

user, your family is in my prayers. Also, sorry about your cat. Hard to lose a friend like that.

That's a few month old at best, what happened?

Hey op I feel bad for you man but if you don't reply to this post your dad will die during his heart surgery.

RIP Catto - Hope your dad's surgery goes well.

Kek wills it.

If you believe in God, accept that life is up to him and that no matter what happens, you should be thankful you knew your father and had a good relationship with him.

If you don't have a faith in God, be thankful you are in a developed nation where he has medical care and will pull through.

Either way I wish you the best user.

that's pretty sad bro, in fact that's really sad. damn... well i needed a decent excuse to get black out drunk this weekend so i'll do it for kitteh, RIP little one

hope your dads okay too

Not sure if you just mean OP or everybody, but in case you mean everybody.

I tried to fuck it. Broke its back.

Your dad will be with your kitty soon

don't worry user

that cat looks fine. but you should bury him. check with a vet.

Got any nudes of your mom, OP?

Bikini pics are okay if not.

>pic related

If dubs then dad dies. If trips then cat gets a res and rapes dads corpse.

made it humble?

I hope your dad dies.

>What do?
Ask your father to say "Hi" to your cat when he sees it

Your dad was a loser beta growing up, and now your a loser beta just like him. He should've have raised you right but he didn't know better because he was like you when he was younger. I hope your dad never wakes up and the thing is, I'm a troll on Sup Forums, yet everybody is still going to get triggered and try to defend you because they are just like you and your father, why do you think we are on Sup Forums ffs?!? No normal person visits this site, all weirdos and loser here, including me but at least I can admit that. Also god doesn't exists but if he does, your dad is most likely going to hell. Also cats are for loners, which further proves me theory that you're beta, just kill yourself, please and thank you.