Suh Sup Forums bored in Class, what should I do???

Suh Sup Forums bored in Class, what should I do???

Pay attention

raise your hand and let your teacher know you are grateful for their work

fake a seizure

creep shots of teacher or any hot girl in class if there are none then creep shot someone

>>>>creep shot

piss on everything & everyone, assert your dominance.

this

reply to this post

draw a penis on the floor then ask the teacher if they want to see ur art work

creep shot it is while we wait

go back to school max.

kill yourself

Sharpie in pooper

throw book at teacher then say "y didnt u rape me last night"

this

jerk off in class

Bradford college? Call Marian a fat bald uncle fester looking dyke

poop your pants

Kys maybe?

take creepshots and post them

cut your hair you hippy

An hero

You're a nigger faggot

op bailed

at least try to hide you're a neackbeard and shave

how am i a nigger

Take notes and pictures of the possible exits and ways to get out.

Then draw a map based on that, and make a good path based on where the most people are.

Buy a gun and start practising in the woods somewhere where people can't hear the gun shots.

Find some pdfs on how to build IEDs with household items. Build some, test them in the woods too, and rate the impact by meqsuring it on some objects that have a similar density to the human body.

Choose the day for the attack, and make sure you buy some kind of amphetamine pills, because they give you an edge in combat situations.

Kill as many people as possible by following your map and prepare for the shootout with the police.

Keep fighting and save one bullet to kill yourself at the end.

If you make a good preparation, you might even film the whole thing with a go-pro and actually get out of the school, and post the video online. That would be a hit, since no other shooting was recorded with a go-pro cam.

How to get out alive?

Simple. Come in dressed as one person... then change clothes and just run out like a victim. None will know you're the shooter.

Good luck.

Buy som

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

This

Check em

to make sure u dont get cought shoot ur slef in the arm and the sceond pair of clothes should be a dress...no one will think of the trap and a shooter

#
This

your a NIGGER

Draw cards of your entire school like a TCG and them invite others to play a game with them. I earned lots of laughters this way. After i did this i was known as Cardbuddy Ben. Even the teachers wanted me to draw them on cards. It was a hell of fun.

Kill yourself leave no note

Pay attention, I dropped out of school and now I'm a neet

nice dubs

>git gud

Try getting off your phone and learning something you little piece of shit.

Underage b&