ITT: fapkino

ITT: fapkino

that one italian /ss/ milf film

lena rifkin had a great ass in that

also nice back cover and that weirdly perfect small-but-big tits while she rubs her clit

>Elizabeth Berkley’s part in this was originally for Charlize Theron

>Showgirls director Paul Verhoeven has recalled how Charlize Theron auditioned for the lead role in the 1995 film.
>The Dutch filmmaker claimed that Theron - an unknown at the time - had no problem with the full-frontal nudity, and came close to landing the part that eventually went to Elizabeth Berkley.

>"She was good and wanted the part, but basically she was not well known enough at the time and just did not fit the part, so we said no."

lol

Oh shit. Wheres that thread about movies that ruined actors careers at. Found one.

Literally anything with this semon demon

literally one long slow fap climaxing in naomi watts cryfapping

See I thought this movie was going to be a fapfest but it gave me feels I didn't want to feel near the end instead.

Showgirls didn't ruin Elizabeth Berkley’s career. If anything it briefly revitalized it. She is a mediocre actress who was only known for SBTB before this.
Being the star of a cult film made her iconic.

Holy shit that lost opportunity...fuck.

At least we got a split second of her full frontal in Devil's Advocate.

Paul Verhoeven is so fucking cool, he made some of the greatest action films ever whilst making the best fap material of the 90's (Basic Instinct and Showgirls).

I will be incredibly sad when he dies, I like to hope he'll make one last great action film to save the genre before he dies.

You mean like Chloe Sevigny in the Brown Bunny?

Absolutely god-tier. I mean, robocop introduced my teenage brain to the concept of snorting coke off hookers titties

Didn't she go full retard and actually suck a dick in that film?

>split second of her full frontal in Devil's Advocate.

it's a stunt double.

>Trasgedire
>Story of O
>Cat People
>Forever Emmanuelle
>Bordello of Blood
>Hot Dog the Movie
>Lifeforce
>Reanimator
>Lovelines
>Screwballs
>Hardbodies

Seems like from recent interviews he's done with Sci-fi since that's all Hollywood does nowadays. But no worries, his upcoming film is a comedy film with rape in it.

Yep. She sucked cock and swallowed cum on camera.

Great fap material but I find myself too busy chuckling to finish fapping to it

It probably won't mean as much to most of Sup Forums, but growing up watching Alyssa Milano on Who's the Boss and then having this come out was like a gift from God.

which one is the best

yeah but wasn't that what she was supposed to do

>Brown Bunny
fuck i've been meaning to watch it. Buffalo 66 was god tier. plus a thicc Christina Ricci.

speaking of Ricci, did anyone watch Black Snake Moan?
saw it years ago and can't remember a single thing about it. must've been terrible.

It's decent fapkino

don't die thread

Her career is fine thanks to Big love and Portlandiia. Also I heard good things of love and friendship

>>Trasgedire
>While scouting out apartments in London for her Venetian boyfriend, Carla rents an apartment that overlooks the Thames. There she meet the lesbian hyper-horny real estate agent Moira.
>Plot Keywords: female frontal nudity | female nudity | female pubic hair | upskirt | female full frontal nudity |

well I guess I know which kino's next on my list