Just finished the game. Where are all these feels coming from?

Just finished the game. Where are all these feels coming from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrXpFh2IHZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still feeling it guys.

The ending is actual shit so I have no idea

I love this game

I thought it was great. You have a choice to either kill the person, with whom you've been building emotional ties for the whole game or basically destroy your whole hometown and kill everyone in it.

Whatever, i did not played this shitty game

Legitimately the only game to make me feel, and it wasn't even the end, it was after altering the timeline to where chloe got into an accident. Turning off her life support man, that shit made me cry. I couldn't go through with saving the town because of that, couldn't go through it again

Game is a drama. Is for women. The feels come from being a faggot obviously.

Absolutely loved the game

No movie or vidya has made me feel like this before. Shit, I don't think even anything irl has made me feel like this. Fucking beautiful game.

this game was tumblr simulator, fuck off OP

shut up...
I miss you Lee... :'c

Would've been up there too but some douche friend of mine ruined that part for me

:c
this game made me cry like bitch

Yeah for any sane person that is no choice at all. Also it was predictable as shit. The ending wasnt good but the journey to it was in my opinion. Dont regret getting it.

Calm down mr edgy.

It's just a game.

I really enjoyed the game. Pure cringe at some points but I had a good time with it.

He's right tho. The only people I know who like this game have had my dick in em.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrXpFh2IHZY
Fuuck. The feels wont stop.

Ya, game was hella cringy at times

This over anything else. I usually play these games with a group because it's more fun that way. At the end of season 1 of TWD, we were all teary eyed and one chick ended up actually crying. That was one of the two games that ever got me teary eyed before.

Naturally, we would end up playing life is strange. It was boring as fuck honestly. Most people say it's because it's not action oriented but that's just not it at all. We couldn't care for the characters (even Kate) and shit was just so slow paced. The dialog was also cringey as fuck. We ended up dropping it during episode 3 I believe. We as in everyone voted to just drop the game.

I'm honestly curious how anyone found the game so great? I had a friend tell me the ending and it sure was a big twist. I was expecting the prime suspect to be the step dad. From what I hear of the ending, we might have ended up enjoying the game. The build up and progression prevented us from doing that.

When did your dad play the game?

I kinda feel the same, sad as it is... Guess i'll just wait for ''Life is Strange 2'' I've seen some quotes that they're planning on making it, no info on when though.

Yeah, it started getting more interesting at around chapter 3-4. But I still enjoyed even the start of the game. I guess I just started bonding with Chloe and Max.