Why do people think Israelis want an Islamic State? Why do people think Israelis want Europe flooded with muslims?

Why do people think Israelis want an Islamic State? Why do people think Israelis want Europe flooded with muslims?

Didn't you know Israelis hate muslims?

youtube.com/watch?v=LBdRFWAYkBk

Seriously user, the amount of Doublethink on this board is head spinning

Other urls found in this thread:

kas.de/wf/doc/kas_36349-1522-1-30.pdf?131211155732
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/03/donald-trump-israel-2016-netanyahu-213748
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3571403/Trump-insists-Israel-building-West-Bank-settlements-says-Netanyahu-moving-forward-Palestinians-fired-thousands-missiles-Jewish-state.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rabbi Goldschmidt 9-24-15 on Russia Today said that Muslims and Jews are Natural Allies in Europe... Rabbi David Touitou 11-23-13 "Therefore, I ask you: IS this good news that Islam is invading Europe? Yes.... This is Great News!" Leonard Glickman (Jew) President and CEO of the Hebrew immigrant Aid Society said when asked why his organization was importing Somali Muslims: "The more diverse American society is the safer Jews are." PS. They also own or run 95% of all western mainstream media and bully and shame anyone that doesn't follow their cultural Marxist and open borders for western countries agenda.

Jewish Contribution to the European Integration Project.
kas.de/wf/doc/kas_36349-1522-1-30.pdf?131211155732

Are these threads made by someone ironically shilling or are the people who do this really this oblivious? I saw a combination of female instagram pics and I knew exactly what the thread was going to be.

>Why do people think Israelis want an Islamic State?

because it weakens their enemies, ISIS isn't a threat to Israel like Assad or Saddam was

Never underestimate what a shill will do
They're trying to make Europe degenerate and islamic

>the amount of Doublethink on this board is head spinning
you seriously want to make that argument or just venting?

so one nutcase says that, and suddenly it all makes sense, and the conspiracy is complete.

Why don't you take responsibility for every single White liberal?

I'll tell you why, because White people have a plan to rule the world and racemix their slaves to a mocha brown. Both their Left Wingers and Right Wingers are in on it, see. They all work together....

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/03/donald-trump-israel-2016-netanyahu-213748

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3571403/Trump-insists-Israel-building-West-Bank-settlements-says-Netanyahu-moving-forward-Palestinians-fired-thousands-missiles-Jewish-state.html

Israelis like Trump more than Americans do, by the way

Like dude, I hate the people here, but just because they're heartless and ignorant assholes doesn't mean they're stupid. Sup Forums is notorious for being filled with bright and witty but mentally ill and angry people.

You know what I don't give a fuck, what you guys have done to the internet is sickening.

Nice bite! I'm drunk, but I'll answer.

They're not just want shitskins in Europe. They want war. They KNOW that shitskins are savages. They don't know shit about civilization.

And as long kikes hate them, they want kill em all. And whaddu knowm goym? They want war between you and shitskins.
At the end muslims will be dead, EU will be weak as fuck. And da jooz will have just INCREDIBLE PROFIT.

That's it.

Cmon, dude! Kikes did that shitt like 100 times before. They make some shit, falseflag or something. Patriotic burgers goes die in da war vs shitskins. And Israel have profit as well.

They are already kidnapping white women and forcing them to pose in IDF uniforms. It's not much of a stretch from that.

you'll never be like your father, stop trying.

This.

You need to respect their tenacity at least.

also
>israelis like trump more than americans do
population of israel is 8 million

more americans support trump than israelis do eat a back of dicks

who the fuck would want to be like those bogans

besides, being White Dindus, Australians all hate Israel

>Its a Sup Forums blames Jews for everything thread
Islam is the problem, not Judaism. Islam has always been the biggest threat to the west

You don't want specifically muslims. Just enough miscellaneous shitskins to destroy our nations. Every knows muslims won't take actually over. But they will cause a shitstorm of fuss and make everyone lose sympathy with Palestine. Jews can't lose.

>Didn't you know Israelis hate muslims?
There's your answer Kiwi.

White Christian Euopre is a term that should include all of Anatolia and North Africa, but the Mooslimes stole it from us.

>Why do people think Israelis want an Islamic State? Why do people think Israelis want Europe flooded with muslims?

Daesh is a powerful enemy for shia Muslims who are Israel's current main problem. At the same time, the pollution of Europe with Islamic vermin will make them more sympathetic to Israel once again. In the long term, of course, they intend to crush the Sunnis as well, and the more alienated the world is to Muslims, the more freely Israel can act in her own interests.

Muslims are just the retarded cousins of Jews. They're both significant threats to the west, but I could argue that Jews are more so because they're actually clever.