Retail Stories Cont

Retail Stories Cont.

Fuck you. This thread was shit the first time.

Started sharing last thread right as it 404d. Will share the last one I posted.

>working at SwiftStop
>my 5th year at the shit station
>seasoned pro at dealing with ghetto shit
>prostitutes always outside store
>picking up clients
>Mr. Hijeeb tasks me with constantly telling them to "shoo"
>they're all really friendly and nice for hookers
>make acquaintances with the more regular ones
>constantly offered free sex
>never take the offer but my other occasional night shift coworker would
>working one night
>one of the more regular hookers was inside bullshitting with me
>hear screaming outside
>run out to find other regular hooker acquaintance of mine bleeding
>client stabbed her after they finished
>call 911 and they rush her off
>hookers start disappearing from around the store
>eventually pretty much stop all together aside from occasional one

From last thread. I work overnight at walmart on maintenance(cleaning crew).
>be me just getting to work
>all is quiet for first few minutes, or so I thought
>another associate comes and asks when I got in
>justnow.bat
>You just missed it, user. Old man riding a cart left a trail of shit through 3 isles
>mfw being 5 mins late saved from cleaning that mess

GO back to your trap/roll/wwyd/cuck threads faggot.

I have a few more interesting SwiftStop stories if anyone is interested.

fuck off m8. How do you enjoy this drivel? Poorly written works of fiction.

Better than men with tits

All because we're on Sup Forums doesn't mean that everything on this board is fake.

Bump

No. No one is interested.

Disagree.

Roll with it, user.
Just because you're worthless NEET faggot ass can't relate to work related stuffs doesn't mean there aren't people who can. You. YOU are the cancer that's killing Sup Forums. Arguing AGAINST oc. What retard does this?

I'm interested.

If they're not fiction then these experiences are just so shittily formed into thoughts and words that it makes me cringe.

Or maybe you're just too stupid to understand what happens in retail

Had a few incidents that I thankfully wasn't apart of.
>guy thought it would be fun to jerk off into one of the tall freezers where the tendies are
>for some reason a guy decides that the floor in front of the eggs was the primo spot to piss
>had some drugged out guy wandering around reading the ingredients list of different types of chemical stuff
>another drugged out guy rolling around in his underwear in lawn and garden

Na homie I just live in the straight ghetto. Crazy shit happens like daily here.

welcome to Sup Forums, where the posts are made up and literature goes to die.

>reformed heroin addict
>work at Wendy's
>retarded nigger tries to delegate
>fuck off nigger
Little back story on this nigger,
He's the type to take karate classes and watch Naruto
>he wants to be manager
>position opens
>young white girl gets it
>karate chops wall
Yikes
>remembers he's a nigger and gets back in his nigger place
>everyone is afraid of nigger with retard strength

Then go to /lit/ and take a gander at their drivel.

Whether these stories are true or not, there is no excuse for them being so poorly told.

Where's your masterpiece, faggot? It better be Pulitzer-grade shit.

Fine then, you write a story. And then, you can prove us all wrong that they're just shitty story tellers.

Checkin on down the line

I don't have any because I've never had a job nor do I regularly interact with anyone.

Underage nigger found

summerfag detected

>be me
>be scrubbing walmart floors
>guy buffing behind me is pokemon master
>getting to the end of the shift
>all of a sudden hear buffer turn off
>go to see what's wrong
>pokemon master is powerwalking away, head in phone
>wtf
>not my problem, carry on
Many tales of the pokemon master until he was eventually fired.

>Pokemon master almost never bathes
>there's been more than a few complaints about the smell
>making cardboard bail and up walks pokemon master
>insists on helping me
>close quarters
>oh god the stench
>his hair gets in the way
>he comments that he wears a shower cap when showering so his hair stays back
>dudewtf?
>hey,PM there's this stuff called gel, hairspray all kinds of stuff
>confused look comes over him, "nah I'm good"
>fucking hell

weird, i knew a guy at college who sounds eerily similar.

Oh man

I worked at a liquor store in THE dodgiest part of town (ausfag). Full blown crackhouse 50 metres down the road, and every single house was public housing. One major crackhead told me he never sets foot in that particular crackhouse, and described a scene where the bathroom had box after box after box of used needles in them - like literally hundreds. He said that the bottom of the cardboard boxes were seeping with blood and meth/saline fluids, and when he saw another crackhead sucking it into a needle and booting it; he never returned.

I've:
>had knives held to me literally more times than I can count
>been pepper sprayed
>befriended every single hooker in the area
>had at least three clients there end up on the news as murder victims
>had at least 10 clients there die from crime
>went through a period of June - July in 2016 where I LITERALLY called the police AT LEAST twice every shift; not even kidding - and I worked 12 hour days 6 days a week
>had needles waved in my face
>seen countless assaults
>chased/stopped/ignored countless robberies in our store
>seen our neighbour deli get full-blown raided by guys kicking down their windows/doors and violently holding up the place
>experienced more abuse and crackhead ramblings than you can imagine
>had some of the funniest, most fucked up conversations you can imagine

Pic related; on my last day, this crackhead rolled through and demanded I take a photo of his eyes. He said "Show your friends bro, show all your friends"

>aussie crackheads
I can only imagine. Still better than murrican niggers, maybe?

Fuck bro. Got any more?

Getting connection error whenever I try to post

So how did you post this?

Spewing.. keen to hear more stories

Will try to post story, here's the correlated pic for what I'm about to post when Sup Forums FUCKING lets me instead of giving me connection errors

It's not letting me post greentext for some reason... can post on other threads. Will re-write greentext now

>test

>Nice old boy rolls up
>make conversation about where he's from
>after a while he can't find the port he's after, so he leaves
>as he leaves he says "Hey white fulla found this 10c on the ground" and puts it on the counter
>a few minutes later I notice at LEAST 3 bottles of vodka are missing
>fuck that cunt, go for a job out front of the shop
>see him, ask for the bottles
>can see them in his bag while he denies ever having met me
>he tries to walk away
>fuck it, I stop him and try to grab his bag
>see that one of the bottles is already HALF fucking empty
>he says "arright arright, have this one then" while handing me the half empty bottle
>notice that his other hand is gripping the neck of another bottle in his bag
>fuck this cunt, trying to bottle me
(cont 1/2)

God speed, ausfag with sick trips.

walking piles of shit are better than american niggers

(cont 2/2)
>rip the empty bottle out of his hand and brandish it as a weapon
>tell him to drop his bag before I smash him
>in his drunken slurred state he hesitates, so I push him and grab his bag
>take the remaining two bottles and leave the half empty one so he doesn't harass my staff later on
>as I'm walking back to the shop, a car full of crackheads that I know pull up
(cont 1.5/2)

Holy 8-ball quads

shhhh. they'll notice i'm here if you keep doing that

QUAD-TRIPS OF TRUTH

>Working at Sears
>old man and wife approach
>"Can I return this blender?"
>Sure
>beep bop boop into register
>Okay sir, $54.27will be credited to your Sears card-
>"No, we paid cash!"
>No, you paid with your Sears card. You opened one on this receipt and it was charged to you card
>turns out they opened the card and paid it off immediately afterward, a Shitty Sears tactic to save $10
>he keeps insisting he wants his physical money back
>I can't give you your money back. Let me get my manager -
>"This is because you hate Jews!"
. . .

Greentext just isn't working, imma try normal

think 'fuck, they reckon I robbed their grandpa'
they scream "BEHIND YOU BRO FUCK TURN AROUND"
old boy is no less than 2 steps away from me with the biggest fuck-off, serrated, gut-hook hunting knife I've ever seen
nearly bottle him instantly but think better of it
slowly jog ahead of him while he stumbles after me, throwing rocks/sticks
he stops after 50m or so, taunting me with the knife and yelling how he's going to 'slit me from ear to ear'
laugh and head back to shop

Next up: I got bottled during a violent robbery, nearly bashed by four guys in the waiting car, and almost mowed down by their 4x4 (missed me by under a metre)

Story 2:
>two guys roll into shop
>do a runner with like six bottles of spirits, I manage to wrestle a 1L Smirnoff from one of them
>give chase
>notice that there's vodka all over me, the bottle got cracked when I was wrestling for it
>think 'fuck you then' and hurl bottle at car
>it completely EXPLODES the back window of the car
>think 'FUCK YEAH' and then realise what I've done
>have gut feeling to turn around
>there's some gigga-nigga right behind me, pulling his shirt over the BACK of his head (stupidest cunts out) to try and hide his face, fists raised
>it's on
>raise my fists and walk towards him, he backs away
>won't come towards me
>all of a sudden, all the doors in the car behind him (in front of me) open
>ohfugg.wav
(cont)

Pic related, the two who stole bottles

Sears bros unite. I did this for almost 2 years and hated it. They based your hours off of your credit performance so I had to get good. Made an extra $200 in December.

As we see here, when threatened with logic and reasoning that prevent him from getting physical shekels, the Jew will resort to accusations of anti-Semitism as a last-ditch effort to win his shekels he believes he deserves. Classic.

told you, now they won't leave me alone
>work at Meijer's a "supercenter" from midwest America
>they start making one saturday a month "super"
>very first time my store does it a riot ensues
>3 hospitalized minor injuries and 1 major
>the one major had 4 broken bones and some serious brain damage

(greentext fucking up)
-these two, plus two more, get out
-I've got gigga-nigga right in front of me shaping up, with four cunts running towards me
-one of them hurles a bottle but I can't dodge it otherwise gigga-nigger will pummel me while I'm off balance
-it explodes smack-bang in the centre of my forehead
-remember I have a knife in my pocket (for opening pallets/boxes)
-think 'this is the only thing that is going to save my life right now'
(cont)

>pull it out, gigga-nigger says "you're a dog cunt" like wtf? there's literally five of you with weapons
>as they get closer I realise I need to get the fuck outta the situation but if I turn my back, gigga-nigger is so close he'll just jump me
>pull knife out and stand ground, gigger-nigga tests and fake lunges/runs, I call it and don't budge
>he realises he's legit going to get stabbed if he comes at me
>the others are still running up to us
>cars start stopping (this is middle of the road) and start beeping, I slowly start backing towards the shop with a forward stance, they follow
>the blood starts blurring my vision, can't see shit
>make an executive decision to just fucking leg it as hard as I possibly can back to the shop
>half way there, can't see shit, sprinting for my life, there's a massive sound
>a big back-crack, can't exactly tell what just happened but hear engines roaring/cars beeping
>get the fuck back inside, workmates are freaking out

reviewed CCTV footage with cops when they got there: didn't even realise, but they got back in their car and tried to mow me down. Only thing that saved me was that I moved to avoid running into a telephone booth, and their car hit a curb trying to get me, and it got thrown into the air and onto a median strip. They drove away after that.

Can't be fucked with in-depth greentext because Sup Forums just gives me 'connection error', but here's some further robberies
>this dude rolls up
>looking at premixes
>get a dodgy feel so I stand closeby
>he picks up around $80AUD of alcohol
>starts subtley moving towards exit
>I stop him 'bro you gotta pay for-'
>instantly pulls out a knife, and presses it right into my throat with the sharp side
>staring at me with full meth-addled eyes
>literally realise that I might die over piss
>'have a good day bro take it easy'
>he says 'you too', and leaves
>didn't know whether or not to laugh or to want to cry

First time I ever got a knife pulled on me at that shop

>just me working, around 9pm
>two guys walk in, most definitely; absolutely trying to steal spirits
>one of them tries distracting me with questions
>been around the block by now, straight up call it, interrupt him and say 'I'm calling the cops get the fuck out'
>this cunt walks right behind me and I feel pressure through my shirt and jumper, feel his chest against my back
>says 'you won't do fuck all bro the fuck do you think you are cunt' etc. etc.
>can't move forward because counter's there, thought he was gonna rob the store
>can't turn around because he's got a fucking knife pressed on my back
>say 'alright cunt fuck me just go, get fuck away from me'
>proceeds to explain how he'll be back with all his cousins and wait for me to leave if I call cops
>'alright mate alright no problems bro just take it and go' (figured he'd grabbed a bottle of something by this point)
>they both fucked off

Don't understand why they didn't ask me to empty the till or some shit, but it was frightening as hell. Was only 18 at the time, found the cunt on facebook afterwards. Cops did nothing.

Checked.
Also-
>Cops did nothing.
Welcome to America.

>caught this dumb bitch stealing
>banned her
>caught her trying to steal literally seven more times
>every time she was abusive and pushed/tried to punch me when I caught her
>she comes in an eighth time, I straight up grab her and tell her that if she comes in here again, she'll be leaving in an ambulance
>she tried to get her friends to buy her alcohol no less than five or six times, even asking random people at the front of the shop to buy it for her
>repeatedly refuse to, the last time I tell her that 'next time I'm keeping your cash' so she leaves me and the store alone
>it works
>about a week later, I'm unloading pallets from a truck
>bend down to cut some pallet wrapping, hear a woosh-SMASH
>something explodes on the pillar behind me, I'm showered in glass and reek of wine
>see this bitch's face leaning out the passenger window of a white commodore roll screaming past the front of the shop (was a drive-through bottle-shop leading to a 70kp/h road, she was doing easily around 100kph/h)

Bitch hurled a bottle of wine at me, going 100kp/h, and it missed my head by pure fucking chance
>was a pretty good through though

I'm an ausfag so it's even worse really, generally had better expectations of our police force. In WA, our police had the lowest consecutive community confidence rate for good reason.

Better than in America, here they don't often have guns

Dude this place is dodgy as fuck. Is it in NSW or QLD?

Perth, WA

The particular suburb (let's say it was called Suburb) was called 'the Burbie Bronx' by everyone who lived there

Was thinking WA as soon as I posted. Fuck me. That shit is bullshit to happen so often. Y u no quit? Fam business?

What the fuck user.

Continue my friend, continue

I remember another time I had an awesome conversation with this doctor/paramedic/pilot who worked for the royal flying doctor's service. He was in the store with his british mate who works for MI6 - both were drunk, and we had a wine tasting so I had some awesome chats with them over an hour or so.

When the doctor/pilot commented on how dodgy the area was, the MI6 guy was like 'pffft I haven't seen anything here', and I explained to him how fucking terrible it was. As I was literally pointing at the street corner where all the trouble comes from, exactly three paddy-waggons and two plain-marked cars with lights blaring screeched onto the road at the corner. Within seconds all the cops were screaming at and running into a number of houses and people started running everywhere, dog-squads chasing them and all. We all just couldn't believe it and were all pissing ourselves at the irony and the timing of the comment. To top it off, three crackheads walked in at the exact same time. One literally had an uncapped needle in his hand, out of his mind. The second one was just screaming nonsense into his jacket (like there was someone in his pocket) and the third asked to use our toilet so he could "just stretch my arms". Was great, fucking hilarious.

Nah I quit as soon as I got my degree, I'm a cyber forensics & security consultant now.

QUAD TRIPS DO NOT LIE.

Thanks user. Here's a bitly link to a dropbox to some random greentexts I've saved over the years. Some over 10 years old. But not many.
bit /2dj3tGq
.ly
It doesn't get updated often because faggots don't post interesting greentexts anymore. Its mostly just screen caps.

Good shit user. Fuck going back to a place like that. Worst I have ever had was someone told me they were going to come back and shoot me because I would not (could not) refund some pre-paid phone credit back when I used to work in a telco store... That seems like a quiet day for you... We had cops out front of the place for a week as per policy. Nothing ever happened really after that.

Why did you work there?

Noice.

Here's the last one, I gotta head off to sleep.
>was a particularly troublesome day
>cops were in the store investigating a murder, apparently our shop was the last stop a homeless guy made before stabbing a clerk at a car-rental place literally opposite the store (innocent lady, died because of a drug-addled mind. So disappointing)
>turns out I'd offered this guy free food and water in exchange for cleaning the front of our shop (he suggested it, I figured it was a fair trade)
>anyway, back on-track
>one of the houses down the road is having a party
>they come and go from the shop no more than five or six times in an afternoon, buying bottles of spirits every time
>one of the street hookers named Brookie heads there repeatedly, and comes back later crying and upset
>she's smashed up and completely bashed
>refuses to let me call the police, she heads to the afforementioned (above posts) crackhouse down the road to do whatever
>notice groups of guys walking past the cars parked in an adjacent building, smashing every single window they could
>not even robbing them, just smashing the windows
>anyway, I hear a whole bunch of screaming, kinda recognize a voice
>about 5 minutes later this guy (regular customer, dead-set champion) rolls into the shop
>was outside putting away his smokes when someone came up and said "aye brah got a smoke?"
>he gave the dude a smoke, and the guy just swung at him
>this guy ran and got chased by three or four guys, one of them had some kind of pole
>he got hit in the ribs/back/arms/shoulders with the pole, eventually copped a schwack to the face
>came in, I gave him a beer, laughed about it and he left

and that's when I realised how normalised violence had become in that area. we didn't even bother calling the police or anything.

They had two stores: one was two minutes walk from my house, so it was convenient. I then shifted between that store and ended up managing that one and the new one they opened.

I really liked it, in fact I loved it. Awesome people, free piss, great atmosphere, good fun, great colleagues and so close to home / uni. To be honest, sometimes the action was exciting and it made my week a little more adventurous. But now I'm older and less naive I realise how fucking stupid it was to stay there.

I truly, honestly believe that if I stayed there for another year, I would most likely be seriously fucked up or dead.

good nite thanks for the greentexts, OP is not a fag.

Cheers fellow ausfag. Thanks for the greens.

That's scary. See in Australia we really don't have much gun crime. I mean there is gun crime, it exists and I've had guns flashed at me in that area before; but the amount of times people said they were gonna come back and shoot/stab/bash/murder me just made me laugh because no one ever did. One time I did get pepper sprayed though, but that was it.

I wish we could have had police out the front, jesus that would have been a god-send. The only thing police did for us was beg us to get CCTV installed facing the main roads, because of all the crime/evidence it would capture.

On a funny note; we always had cops coming in for CCTV footage. Same deal; they'd ask us to provide them a USB with footage on it. When I pointed out that I'd spent literally half a grand on USB's in a month, they finally agreed to supply their own.

Once, one came full of police files. I accidentally opened it and saw a report of a complaint made against a guy who spat at a man and his 8 year old daughter inside their car. The guy had a restraining order against the victim and had been to jail twice for assaulting/stalking him. Turns out the criminal was a regular crackhead from the area that I knew as a regular customer, lol.

Well shit. At least it was fun.

forgot pic

Really interested

S2 when?

>Manager in downtown small record store on bus line
>homeless nigger wanders in and stumbles around
>walks a few steps then shakes right leg
>does it over and over like the fuckin' Hokey-pokey dance
>finally stumbles out the door
>Find out that the nigger shit his pants and was shaking nuggets out of his pants leg
>Too embarrassed to ask my associates to clean it up
> scoop up the nigger turds with a cardboard record cover promo flat.
>Quit two months later

Mt Druitt?

Nup, closer to Fremantle

Fucking hell. What made you decide to take that job? I dunno if I could ever work at a liquor store, even the safe neighborhood shops always end up in the news because of some niggers (Amerifag) taking that job in a shit neighborhood must take serious balls or desperation

I dunno, I guess sums it up pretty well. Was just a convenient job closeby, and to be honest despite all the bullshit and violence I really did enjoy it. However, an office job with interesting work I'm passionate about, with a big company; beats it by a mile. Still, if I had to, I would probably consider working there again.

I recently learned that THE most dangerous job in America, more dangerous than cops / soldiers / fighter pilots, is a liquor store attendant. Didn't surprise me one bit.

>tfw never worked retail
>missed out on all kinds of crazy shit

Just found a couple more images, I'll do two more stories

>car drives in
>takes me a few minutes to realise but driver is completely smashed
>refuse service
>argues, gets shitty, gets out and picks up bottle of wine before trying to get back in his car
>I rip the bottle of wine out of his hand, tell him to fuck off and pick up the phone as if I'm calling the police
>he gets mad about me calling the police, goes to pick up another bottle and I can tell this one's gonna get launched at my head
>pick up short bat (wooden pole basically) from behind counter and go ham
>yelling at him to get back in the fucking car
>push him and move back, keep my distance
>he argues but gets the point, gets in his car
>about two hours later, same car pulls through
>different dude is driving, but recognize driver, drunk dude is passenger
>drunk dude just stares and doesn't say a word
>driver asks me for a bottle of jacks, he's sober so alright, he's paying for it yaknow
>get bottle, bring card machine over to him
>as I lean into the car to hand him the machine, I see the passenger with clutching something black on his lap
>realise it's a handgun
>he's drunk and pissed at me, legitimately think I'm about to get murdered drop the bottle of jacks and sprint into back office, lock the door

Went back months to find it, but here's a pic of the driver (sober guy)

You lived an interesting life user.

You work at South Hill?

(greentext broken again)
-late at night, regular customer called Cathy
-Cathy can be cool, but when she smokes meth she's a cunt
-Cathy has no money, I politely refuse her service let her know I can't do her tick, she gets shitty
-be nice to Cathy, offer to call her a cab and pay for it
-Cathy gets aggressive
-Cathy offers me a blowjob for a six pack
-Cathy gets aggressive again when I decline
-my patience wears out, tell her to fuck off
-she berates me from outside the shop, berates customers too
-after about 20 minutes of this I walk out and physically push her across the road, she starts swinging at me
-tell her straight up I'll knock her out if she punches me
-she keeps trying to swing, eventually she stays on the other side of the road and says she's telling her son (serial offender, been in jail for rape / assaults / burglaries etc.)
-think nothing of it
(cont)

Didn't work at Wally World, but I worked at a grocery store amd met some nice homeless dude

>Ass. Manager at grocery store
>During winter, Ice Storm hits.
>Running 7-4 shift due to manager not having the car to be able to get there.
>regardless of ice, shit is still super busy.
>around 11, someone slips on the ice outside
>threatens to sue, manage to calm them and set my work to clearing off the sidewalk
>shits thicc. Don't even have a Quarter of it done in an hour.
>bum looking man comes up to me, just starting general conversation
>he goes into the store a few minutes later, comes back empty handed.
>offers to shovel the sidewalk, free of charge
>yeeeboi
>let him take the shovel,walk back into store to do shift change with night manager.
>roughly 45 min go by
>getting ready to leave
>walk out of store to tell homeless man he doesnt have to do this shite
>dude had gotten all of the sidewalk cleared off in less than an hour.
>tell him im grateful, didnt want the store to be sued
>we start shooting the shit again before i leave
>tells me a bit about his life, like his addiction to meth, his wife & daughter leaving him, etc.
>says something about not eating in a week.
>makes me feel bad man
>tell him to wait outside
>run back in the store and buy him a cooked chicken from our deli and a large coffe.
>tells me he's thankful
>I leave

He came by everyday from that point on for a month. Helped me kick some bad customers out and even kept beggers off our sidewalk. He stopped coming by after about a month tho. Dunno what happened to him. Hope he aight tho

(cont)
>two days later, her son (pic related) rolls into the shop
>don't even have time to recognize him
>'hey mate how're you go-'
>instantly pepper sprays me, sprints out of the shop
>cop a mouthful of it, run outside and wash my face and vomit
>struggle to breathe, asthma puffer kinda helps but not much
>lungs feel like that feel when you eat hot-chips too fast, but like, all inside my lungs
>throat gets clogged up so every time I try to spit I just end up vomiting but it can't come out properly
Shit felt like choking on whiskey really bad, whilst having an asthma attack and rubbing chilli in your eyes. Had to go home afterwards, police did nothing.

I'm off for reals now, have a good night all!

Thanks man, in some aspects I think I have too. Glad to be alive.

I worked at Walmart when I was 23...24? I forget, it was about 5 or 6 years ago.

>Start off working as temp in electronics
>People ask the dumbest shit possible
>Watched a guy measure a TV straight across and complain it wasn't as advertised
>People would walk up to us and ask us to make them keys
>Someone asked if Walmart sold automobiles
>Had someone ask if they bought a Wii if they all the games we sold for $60 for free
>Someone wanted to know if we sold Blu-ray VHS tapes
>Had to convince someone that a CD of windows wasn't spyware that would steal their information
>People would constantly complain that the price of things online is different than in-store and ask for the manager

It was funny but it was miserable when my temp ended and they moved me to front register. Holy fuck I hated that job.

>Excuse me, can I use my target coupons here?
>Hey, this doesn't have a price tag on it, it must be free right? HAHAHAH
>Excuse me, this price tag said it was $3.75 but it rang up as $3.89, can you change it or can I speak to a manager? (Yes, this happened a lot)
>People would buy a bunch of random fruit and they all had to be rang up individually based on different numbers no one could memorize
>People had a fuck ton of coupons, WIC cards, government benefits that were a pain in the ass to ring up
>Had some feminist manager who hated me and always told co-workers stories about how she yelled at me and punished me (even though none of it ever happened)