I still miss him

I still miss him.

>finding out he died after watching the movie thinking it was great and wanting to see what else this actor i didn't recognize was in

no you don't.

>Christopher Lee outlived this guy
>tfw you will probably die in Christopher Lee's lifetime too

>tfw christopher lee turns out to be an immortal vampire and we need to stop him before he becomes emperor of earth

Yes, I really do.

>tfw I watched Green Room the night before he died and researched his filmography afterwards

D-did I jinx him, lads?

..Christopher Lee is dead

Did you guys see Odd Thomas?

First thing besides Star Trek I saw him in, reall thought he was great. So sad he's gone

Didn't even know who he was until he died because i'm not a star trek dweeb loser

His son, Jason Lee then

it's okay but the adaptation was pretty weak, Horns is a much better Joe Hill story

He was awesome in Green Room, the arm scene really showed he was good at what he did.

Shame what happened to him.

I didn't even know he was dead until he died.
Really makes you think.

I had to turn it off after 20 minutes even with pic related starring, plot was boring and CGI was amateurish.

Incomplete list of women Anton felt up and and/or made out with on film: Addison, Kat Dennings, Jennifer Lawrence, Gay Poots, Daddario, BERENICE MARLOHE, Felicity Huffman, Mia Wasikowska

He lived, user. He lived.

>Kat Dennings
>Daddario
>Mia Wasikowska

Whoa what movies?

I'm usually never sadden to hear about the death of an actor simply because they got to live the good life before they died. Money, women, drugs.

But Anton died really young and I doubt he got to fully experience the perks of being a big time actor. Shame

Yeah, the film was subpar (a little to heavy handed on the quirkiness I thought), but what sucked is I loved the books and was hoping against hope for a sequel, maybe it gets better.

What impressed me from that, and subsequent stuff of his, was his really quite impressive acting range. He did Trekkie Russian guy and a regular American perfectly, and it felt sincere too.

Kat Dennings - Charlie Bartlett

Daddario - Burying the Ex. Terrible movie tho, I marathoned his Netflix movies last week

Mia - Only Lovers Left Alive, I haven't seen it though so I don't know if they actually do anything

I'd let a car roll over me if I got to feel up Kat Dennings' sweater puppies

Show me his body.

That's mostly how Joe Hill writes characters though it's easier to consume in a novel because you're spending 10 hours with them rather than 90 minutes.

He has the same problem as his dad when it comes to endings though

No, you don't miss him. You're a disingenuous faggot using the death of some random actor as feel points to try and get a thread successful. You're the worst type of person, please, for the love of god, stop posting.

Not that user, but I may not have the right word for this feeling. I felt some kind of "emptyness" after watching Green Room knowing he was already dead.
Empathy has it's limits but somehow his death made me feel kind of sad.

>feels points
>on an anonymous message board

I like (most of) the guy's body of work and wanted to talk about it

His Jeep didn't

>you can't feel sad about another human being's death
>even if you enjoyed his work as an actor
>muh feels points on fucking Sup Forums

Ant what are you doing in here