Twin Peaks

Just finished watching FWWM. Can we have a Twin Peaks thread? This series is definitely in my top 5 TV series. Do you think S3 will be any good?

Is FWWM the EoE to Twin Peak's Eva.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gGLWNVG9e3Q
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIHlB-wesGPVETlNFLsGCKL-SFjW8wrJf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm excited for Rebuild of Twin Peaks. The cast list is fucking insane.

Still, I have no idea what the fuck people like Amanda Seyfried and Sky Fereira are doing there.

I feel like people need to disassociate the actor with the character. Yea, its a little weird to hear Michael Cera, THE scrawny-white-nerd actor, being one of the main characters in the new series, but we shouldn't go into something with preassumptions of how one's acting is going to be. And hey, that's just David Lynch for you. He's always subverting expectations and goofing around with his fame as an arthouse director.

What is the significance of MIKE and BOB sharing names with Mike and Bobby?

DUDE
COFFEE AND PIE
LMAO!

Keeps with the theme of "twins." Everything in Twin Peaks comes in pairs. Typically with these pairs, one half of the pair is moderate the other half is extreme. Mike and Bobby is the moderate side of the pair, while MIKE and BOB are their extreme counterparts. Both pairs are "villainous"; Mike and Bobby are jerks but aren't necessarily completely evil while MIKE and BOB are evil insane cultists and murderers.

or

Its just Lynch being Lynch. Putting unnecessary red herrings into the plot to make people think there's a deeper meaning than there really is.

Was David Bowie the most unnecessary cameo?

What was the point of Gordon and Sherry's subplot?

Was Madchen Lynch's waifu?

Season 3 will be nothing anyone wants and it will be fucking glorious, just like FWWM. I can't wait.

Weirdly the thing I'm most excited about is that we might be getting more of Deer Meadows. That place fascinated me. Lots of people talk about it being the dark reflection of Twin Peaks but what people miss is that it's also a Twin Peaks that failed. A Twin Peaks without the Bookhouse Boys or Agent Cooper, a place of pain and suffering where the Black Lodge reigns.

>lynch wrote himself into a kissing scene with prime Madchen Amick

>"what was the point of this"

To taste her sweet lips you dumb nigger

No because FWWM was something Lynch made himself out of his own desire. EoE was just a mindless cash gab to pander towards the idiots who couldn't understand the original ending to the TV series ruining any artistic integrity it had. The fact that you even asked such an asinine question not only repulses but also infuriates me.

>i'm an idiot everyone!

Is this show TV kino?

Were any of the actors from those sequences confirmed to return? I remember seeing that chris isaak and kiefer weren't returning, but that doesn't rule it out by any means

Harry Dean Stanton
I read somewhere he might be Shelly's dad

fuck off faggot

>EoE
what's that?

End of Evangelion

oh okay

Name five (5) TV shows more kino than Twin Peaks

So how much involvement does Mark Frost have?

Colonel Briggs was investigating UFOs and extradimensional activities.

Is this plotline going to be developed overtly or do you think it will be pure Lynchian weirdness?

I pull up the last episode at least once a month on Netflix just to watch the Black Lodge scenes.

I think that's a concept that nothing else has topped, especially in terms of execution. The fucking aimless jazz in the background. Cooper being completely helpless. God damn man.

Sky is a big Lynch fan. probably fucked lynch to get it desuu

Wait, so are Audrey, Pete and Andrew dead in the final episode?

Did anyone else think that Laura and Ronette were gonna lez out in FWWM. Also, Laura and Donna.

bump

lynch cuckolding us gettin best girl

how can a series that is 70% unwatchablly indefensibly garbage be in your top 5 shows of all time? yeah the first season was great and a couple from s2 but come on user

Briggs' actor is fucking dead

nah. look at the cast list

EoE >> FWWM

is just the red curtains and the kwel looking floor duuuuddeeeee u just dont get it
nah but is a fun experience tbqh
cute girls
good iconic characters
is the little things dude

youtube.com/watch?v=gGLWNVG9e3Q
that guy also did an ridiculously detailed breakdown of TP, pretty interesting

I bet he's Andy's and Lucy's kid.

His actual twin peaks breakdown is much better and has the benefit of not being about some weeaboo bullshit.

Forgot link

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIHlB-wesGPVETlNFLsGCKL-SFjW8wrJf

Man EoE is a visual masterpiece and an excellent companion to 25 and 26. I can't imagine Eva without it.

I honestly would tell people to not bother with the final two episodes of Evangelion and just tell them to watch EoE at this point

Those two episodes are great though, and they were part of the ending.

I liked that it was made ambigous in the show, it lets your mind wander, and they covered far more territory regarding the characters psychology in the show. But they did, eventually, choose to show third impact in EoE, and what the showed was so grotesque, beautiful, and hypnotic its hard to be upset.

The ending scene of FWWM with the Angel is still the worst thing Lynch has ever committed to film.
I will never understand how he came to that conclusion.

Fire Walk With Me sucked humungous amount of cock.

except the series ending of eva was poorly written saccharine shite and EoE is a masterpiece