Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6llbm4SFRzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You claim to have all that but why don't you have any friends?

Good for you.

Gr8 b8 m8 2 days in a row

Those online IQ tests give way bigger result, stop being so edgy.

Is this b8 because I have never heard something more portentous than this in my life

Which one was better, The Terminator, or Judgement Day?

Man if you had that much intelligence wouldn't you instead of spending your time on Sup Forums, do anything else, and also realize that bragging will get you nowhere.

Nice. Want a trophy for your doubtlessly countless exploits OP?

Damn OP
That's some crazy aspergers you got there

will you date me? :3

If you're so clever, why do you copy/pasta

g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-gay
this is an old copypasta lads

no one cares faggot

Tits now

Good, now post tits

>hur dur look at me im super smart

ok then. If you put milk in a bowl of cereal is it a beverage, broth, or sauce?

Do you write and record your own music?

Wow amazing, great, wonderful, youR soooo funny OP : ) Copy pasta is sooooo original haha

Tits or gtfo nigger sucker slut

Why are you not president yet?

are you a guy or a girl OP

Not an online test :)

dat filename

>LiDe
>Lied

how Freudian (everyone knows mensa is a sham)

Dude, as long as you haven't done a mensa test, your IQ is way below 166. No surprise you voted for Trump

Huh? How can that be? I scored 131 and that put me in the 97th percentile.

I think what matters is not the score but what percentile you fall into

Well. You do know, that the IQ is measured by the standard deviation and therefore it's directly linked to the percentile? I think you don't have an IQ of 131 ;)

Fake

No one gives a shit you fucking dumb dog cunt

>Genius IQ
>Trump supporter

I don't see how these two tie together in anyway. I'd label more as a secondary identifier of yourself rather than try and assume genius and trump supporters are one and the same.

Also people can listen to what they want, if a song sucks it sucks, move on man.

This fucking pasta again.

Move along people

Well no, I remember being told during the test the opposite, that iq doesn't matter without knowing how many points equal one standard deviation. Two standard deviations = 98%, I fell one point short of that. Ciara's test had 30 points per standard deviation so she just exceeded two standard deviations

You come off as incredibly pompous and bordering on megalomania. Nobody gives a fuck how high your iq is on Sup Forums, but I guess its probably just bait whatever.

Heres a question: can you fight?

obvious shit post, if its not then op is just starting their grateful dead phase, that by the way. everyone goes through. if you real about art or music you post some links up. you claim a high iq but you probably couldnt even figure out how to obtain a daw

>
>Huh? How can that be? I scored 131 and that put me in the 97th percentile.
>
>I think what matters is not the score but what percentile you fall into

No the the letters posted here are fake. I'm actually a member and know that:
1. MENSA always uses it's blue font on the letterhead.
2. They never tell you what you actually scored. They only tell you that you passed and were accepted.
3. The acceptance letter has a perforated attachment at the bottom that can be attached and sent in with your initial membership fees.

bitch be talking like "i have a 166 IQ in highschool"

bitch i was tested in the 2nd grade and had a 131 IQ, IQ doesnt mean SHIT if you take it seriously, even after all those years, schooling in "gifted" classes and shit im still poor as fuck, on Sup Forums, a neet, and basically a waste of life

what about your IQ means anything to you? What are you going to do with it? you going to improve the world? doesnt look like it. You are probably going to go into college and get some bullshit liberal arts degree and paint or some shit like that

one day you are going to realize how miserable your life is and kill yourself, the only thing an IQ will help with is you might realize it sooner and save yourself some trouble

They weren't t implying that the two relate, they were saying that they are a genius despite the fact they are a trump supporter since people expect trump supporters to be idiots

Copy pasta. Nobody like this exists.

IDK aout that, the OP has an air of "i only do things smart people would do" which would imply only smart people support trump

>claims to understand music at a deeper level than other people
>listens to Frank Turner
kek

ITT pretentious people trying to prove to other pretentious people that they are more pretentious than the last

The disappearence of bruno
youtu.be/6llbm4SFRzc bruno borges

Pretty much.

soup

welcome to Sup Forums

WRONG the whole thing is a soup the milk however is considered a broth (which is a part of a soup)

way to fuckin go ms "im smart"

tell her what she won jenny

Oh yeah, I didnt see the unlike most millennials part, it does actually seem like that

how can anybody be real if our memes aren't real

Nope, I legit took the test and got the 131 and 143 result letter in the mail. It's an iq test so why wouldn't they tell you the iq? Plus if you google Mensa letters, they'll all have the results written on them

>that is not me ciara, that's a different person who got 131 (not Alex)

timestamp please

What do you hope to achieve with this thread? Also its somewhat discouraging to see even girls with alleged 166 IQs still seek validation by posting themselves all over the internet like every other basic whore. Sometimes i wonder if its worth it to be gay.

Only reason I mentioned it, anyone of any IQ can support anyone, don't matter. Would just say it as

>Genius level IQ, I also support trump and am a republican. AMA