This is my newborn daughter. She was born 3 days ago

This is my newborn daughter. She was born 3 days ago.

Say something nice about her.

no mr.fbi i dont fuck babys.

Even newborn babies know to pray to god.

How much to finger her?

Le edgy Sup Forums maymay

She looks like a nigger.

Lots of hair. Are you mudslime?

She has hair

you and your life partner must be elated, and what a lucky little nigger girl

When she is older you should send her to boarding school in Italy. I hear that they have very good educational programs over there.

Congrats man.

All the best - having a kid is wonderful but I've also never known fear quite like it (like if something were to happen to one of my kids).

Good luck kid!

what a selfish decision to make
what if you kid doesnt want to live
what if it gets bullied all its life and ends up shitposting on Sup Forums

fuck outta here you mong

Look at second pic. Babies are born with dark skin a lot of the times when coming outside. But her skin color changed.

Nope. An American Romanian. Inb4gypsy we are white. Not Indian dirka dirkas

Grats man. I can't wait to be a father myself.

She is adorable. I wish you, her and her mother long and fruitful lives

She is beautiful. But why on earth would you post her picture on Sup Forums. You know this place is filled with heartless faggots.

That's a nice baby

Why isn't she white?

I want to be a father but my girlfriend wants to travel with me and buy houses and everything first. I feel it will never happen. She looks beautiful and content bro, congratulations.

something nice: my dick wasn't inside her yet

would fuck/10

Thanks. Apparently she will lose some hair too. When they are in the placenta they have extra hair to make sure they stay warm.

No nigger here

Thank you
I've been super stressed since the labor. When she came outside I checked her from head to toes and even counted her fingers and toes. They did tests and she's a normal and healthy baby.

Well, then she will be like her dad :^)

It's an awesome feeling and it's a new sort of happiness.
Thank you user.
I know kids will say edgy things. It's not a problem.
Those are some nice trips
She is

Niiice

Congrats op
What is the babys name?

Laura.

you really answer just things that you want, right?

Why should she waste his time with edgy fucktards that want to bang his daughter

He sorry i meant he stupid kryboad

That's a lovely name for a beautiful baby.
Best of luck, user.

Thank you user. I'm sure I will need all of the luck that I can receive.

Beautiful baby OP. Cangratulations. I hope she's nothing but happiness for you and your family.

Congratulations and best of luck with your baby, OP. Make sure you raise her not to be like the rest of us.

I bet she would be delicious baked with shallots and red potatoes.

One day you'll see her in a "photos you shouldn't share" thread and kill yourself

Thank you anons. She will be a joy.
I will do my best to make sure she does the right things but I'm sure she will find out about Sup Forums from friends or whatever is alive and edgy during her time as a teenager.

Top kek

Are you scared you'll drop her?

Congratulations brother! Stop coming here ASAP and do yourself and your family a huge favor.

It's time to grow up mate! Good luck and good riddance, aye?

She's beautiful, don't let her grow up into someone who'd end up on here man or she'll have to follow the rules too

Nice baby op. Is she your first?

how does it feel like imagining her in 13 years fucking some random asshole at a party while beeing completly drunk?
(srs question)

By that time, the edgy teens probably would've moved somewhere else, leaving us old ghosts here to haunt.

Oh god the rejects on Sup Forums are breeding this is dark day for society.

Congrats on your daughter
May her vagina be semen free until shes mature enough to be responsible for her sexuality.

she is an ugly shriveled little blood bag and i hope you lose her in a week fuck you you dont deserve to be happy EVER OP go fuck yourself

Grats bro. Remember, they're best shaken, not stirred

>this

> we are white
You fucking wish

My best wishes, shes really cute and adorable. Got 5month old twins, time flies man