3. BvS:EU - 1/10
4. SS - Not going to see/10

MoS 7/10
BvS:UC 4/10
SS 2/10

Iron Man > Man of Steel
The Incredible Hulk < Batman v Superman
Iron Man 2 < Suicide Squad

2/3 DC's off to a better start than Marvel.

everything is trash except SS which is like breddy gud/5

Well, DC's heroes are much more popular than Marvel's. Except Spider-Man.

MoS - 5/10
BvS - 6/10
BvS UC - 8/10
SS - 4/10

MoS - 9/10
BvS - 7/10
BvS:EU - 8/10
SS - Haven't seen it but it looked like shit from the get-go. I don't have high hopes.

>MoS
4/10

> BvS
4/10

>BvS UC
5.5/10

>SS
3/10

1. MoS - shit
2. BvS - shit
3. BvS:EU - shit
4. SS - shit

MoS - 5/10

SS - this barely even counts as a movie/10

MoS
>5/10
BvS
>6/10
SS
>3/10

>Iron Man 2 < Suicide Squad

Iron Man 2 at least had a coherent story, and RDJ carrying it

Suicide Squad was a fucking mess. I can't believe what WB did to Ayer's movie. It's insane.

MOS - 6/10
BVS - 5/10
BVS: EU - 6/10
SS: 5/10

Green Lantern?

or is WB just pretending that doesn't exist

no one gives a shit about anyone but batman and superman

Man of Murder: 4/10
Batmurder vs Man of Murder: 3/10
SueSkwa: 1/10

Mos: Fucking love this movie
BvS: Like/meh it
BvS: Like it a lot
SS: Entertaining
>inb4 shit taste

If you think SS was anywhere close to the BvS UC then you are a literal ass

I honestly don't know if you guys are trolling me or being serious when it comes to SS

>The editing was nearly incomprehensible
>Leto's performance was forgettable
>The jokes were aimed at younger teens
>The pop songs every 5 minutes were incredible obvious and took me out of the movie every time they started
>The dialogue was was so on the nose or overwrought, "They worship machines now so I will build a machine to destroy them" "desire becomes surrender, surrender becomes Power" like what the fuck does that even mean?
>The action was boring at best, and what the hell was up with the first fight scene with the blueberry monsters? They were literally just black silhouettes, most likely to lower the CG budget
>Speaking of which, the CG was lackluster, like something from a mid-2000's movie

The movie was just one big loud mess.

MoS - 5/10
BvS - 3.5/10
BvS:UC - 4/10
SS- 5/10

Nobody gave a shit about Iron Man or Captain America until Marvel put together a couple of competent films.

*BvS UE: Like it a lot

If you enjoyed Suicide Squad, you are an utter shill

Ayer made a movie that we're never going to get to see, because WB butchered it in a desperate attempt to be more like Dudepeel and GotG.

Yes I'm mad. Get some fucking taste.

MoS - 4/10
BvS - 2/10
SS - Didn't see

I ain't rating

MoS -10/10
BvS -11/10
BvS:EU -12/10
SS -10/10

Not part of the DCEU, just like Raimi's Spider-man or Affleck's Dardevil.

> al these low scores

Jesus, where are the DCucks? It's too late for them already? Do they go to sleep when mommy makes their beds?

MoS 6/10
BvS 3/10
BvS EU 8/10
SS 8/8 7/10

MoS 3/10
BvS EU 5/10
SS 7/10

I liked Iron Man before the movies. Heck, he was popular enough to get his own cartoon series.

mos - 5.5/10
bvs - 3/10
ss - 4/10

yeah, but those movies weren't made by Marvel Studios. They couldn't be a part of the MCU even if they wanted them.

GL was made by WB.

>I liked Iron Man before the movies.
we're all very impressed

Could you even be any more of a pleb?

1. MoS - 7.9/10
2. BvS - 6.5/10
3. BvS:EU - 8.1/10
4. SS - 7.3/10

Or you know, it's Sunday and we have jobs.

MOS - 5/10
BvS EU 7/10
SS 2/10

This

In the end its just frustrating. Are people seriously ok with what WB did to Ayer's film?

Mos: 0/10
Bvs: 1/10
Bvs eu: Won't watch
Ss: Won't watch.

They were still licensed by Marvel, and so was an extension of the brand. The Incredible Hulk wasn't made by Marvel Studios either but is still part of the MCU.

MoS 7/10
BvS 7/10
BvS UE 7.5/10
SS 5.5/10

>Ayer made a movie that we're never going to get to see
I'm willing to bet most of WB's asshattery is in the first act. The second and third most likely had very little changed, considering the less fucked up pacing and sperg editing. If my theory is true, then even if SS was just as Ayer wanted, then it would still be a weak ass movie. Just on the edge of passable.

DC fans seem to have Stockholm syndrome, just yesterday I asked my coworker if she saw it and she was all "omg it was SO GOOD, Leto was amazing"

Fucking women.

/10

No but we can only take what we get. Just like we'll never see the original cut of Thor 2 either (first director got fired halfway through filming) or Age of Ultron (Whedon got cockblocked in the editing room).

MoS= 7/10
BvS= 6/10
BvS UE = 7/10
SS = 7/10

MoS - 5/10
BvS - 3/10
BvS:EU - Didn't bother
SS - 3/10

Just glad I never saw them in theaters.

MoS - 5/10
BvS - 6/10
BvS UE - not seen
SS - 3/10

>Sup Forumsfag mad
Get over it cuck superheroes kill

>They thought Suicide Squad was better than average

Kill yourselves.

1. MoS - 8/10
2. BvS - 6/10
3. BvS:EU - 7/10
4. SS - 6/10

BvS UE is a major improvement, especially in the first half.

SS was a 5 - 6 at best.

> The Incredible Hulk wasn't made by Marvel Studios either but is still part of the MCU.
What? Of course it was made by Marvel Studios.

Hulk from 2003 wasn'tl.

Explains why it's the only kino in the quiplot.

1. MoS - 5/10
2. BvS - 3/10
4. SS - 3/10

It was made in collaboration with Paramount who, to this day, still owns the film rights which is why we haven't got another solo Hulk movie.

Man of Steel - 2/5. There's a good Superman movie in there somewhere, and there are some scenes that I really like, but the overall effect is so lackluster. It is their first Superman movie in a while, so it does get a little bit of benefit of the doubt.
BVS: 1.5/5. Despite having ample room to improve on Man of Steel, emphatically does not. The only elements that kind of work are barely in it, and I suspect it's because they're barely in it that they work as well as they do.
BVS Extended: 2.5/5. It feels like someone mixed up the "scenes we should cut" with the "scenes we should keep." It doesn't save the movie, but it at least conveys that somebody involved was capable of thought.
SS: 1/5. Barely feels like a movie. About an hour in, it occurred to me that I had no idea how far into the plot it was supposed to be, and by the merciful end, I wished that the film would take a cue from its concept and murder every single character.

MoS 10/10 - one of most beautiful experience I ever had in cinema ,best Superman movie ever made human beings
BvS 6,5/10 (first watch) 4/10 (second watch)
BvS UC 9/10 - this will be cult movie after 2-3 decades, mark my words
SS 6/10 (first watch) 8,9/10 (second watch)

The SS should never be involved in an end of the world CGI fight. That is their worst mistake.

MoS - 5/10
BvS - 3/10
SS - 2/10

ok all memes aside, MoS is pretty bad.

>Man of Steel
8/10 - Thoughtful re-imagining of the Superman, most intelligent take on the character in decades. Some Goyer-isms in dialogue bring the score down a notch.

>BvS
6/10 - Incoherent due to editing, and lacking character building. Strong thematic core elevates it.

>BvS Ultimate
8.75/10 - Pure kinema. Would be a solid 9/10 if the Ultimate Edition cut the Flash scene and the E-Mail scene.

>Suicide Squad
4/10 - Ayer a shit.

MoS - 5/10. Boring overrated piece of shit.
BvS: UE - 6/10. Actually not that bad, but I only watched the supposedly better version so.
SS - 6/10. Under this is probably a good film. Horrendous editing, best acting performances so far tho.

MoS: 7.5/10
BvS: 5/10
SS: 3/10

If there was more development for the crew (especially Katana and Diablo) I can sort of see it working. I mean, Batman fights supernatural threats all the time and he's just a regular guy in a costume. The difference is we know who Batman is and the methods at his disposal which help to justify where he could fit in a large-scale conflict.

If it wasn't for the "Stop Invincible Son" scene MoS would easily be 9/10.

MoS - 7/10
BvS - 6/10
SS - 6/10

And how he just stands there like a fucktard instead of at least trying to survive. Was Pa suicidal or just a dumb hick?

MoS: 7/10
BvS: 5/10
BvS UE: 8/10
SS: 6/10

>30 minutes of meaningless footage completely improve BvS
you guys can't be serious

>1. MoS - 7/10
>2. BvS - 8/10
>3. BvS:EU - 10/10
>4. SS - 8.5/10

I'm a bit rusty in comics, but in TAS anything supernatural kind of defeats itself.

Batman tends to logic it to death, not have a 20 min sword fight with it.

All 10/10
EU is actually 11/10

How do people actually fucking like suicide squad? I meme that I hate BvS but it was fine trash to watch but Suicide Squad was fucking garbage.

>1. MoS - 6/10
>2. BvS - 6.5/10
>3. BvS:EU - 8/10
>4. SS - 7.5/10

SS like BVS had enjoyable scenes.

SS was destroyed in editing, and it's more apparent after multiple watches.

MoS - 5/10
BvS - 7/10
BvS:UC - 9/10
SS - 7.5/10

MOS - 5/10
BVS - 5/10
BVS: UC - 6/10
SS - 3/10

They're memeing or idiots. Either way, who cares.

What the fuck is EU? Extended Ultimate? Expanded Uranus? Extra Unique?

>meaningless

They justify Sups intentions, somewhat.
They are not meaningless.

It's supposed to be UE (Ultimate Edition) but they switched the letters around.

Im glad you enjoyed them so much

I actually liked BvS a lot, it was better than Civil War. Pls no bully

Why did you enjoy Suicide Squad so much?

Goyer's dialogue and character writing kept me from enjoying MoS and BvS
That and a handful of mediocre/terrible casting choices.

That said, at least they felt like movies. Suicide Squad was a fucking abortion. The first half felt like a series of poorly edited music videos. Absolute desperation on WB's part. I kind of wish we could see the original cut.

Yfw Trips of truth.

Bump.

MOS: 8.5/10
BvS: 6/10
BvS: UE: 9/10
SS: 3.5/10

True Patrician

MoS 8/10
BvS:UE 7/10
SS 7/10

I absolutely fucking hated Iron Man 3 but I would still admit it's a much better film than Suicide Squad.

Can you please explain why you hated IM3?

I just don't get it. I've heard this a few times now.

This is probably the best one.

Reminder that Jared Leto joker was literally "I was just pretending to be retarded".

honka honka.

imho: iron man three is one of the better films of the mcu. easily in my top 5