How do I sober up from alcohol consumption in an hour and a half...

How do I sober up from alcohol consumption in an hour and a half? Got fucked up last night into the early morning and I have to go to work.

pic unrelated I think

aspirin and caffeine

Stop time and let it wear off naturally.

1. Drink some Gatorade
2. Drink some water
3. Take an anti acid like tums. 2 or 3 then wait a bit.
4. Drink more water.
5. Once you feel up to it eat some lightly browned toast with some creamy peanut butter on it.
6. Drink more Gatorade and water.

you can't really sober up, but you'll function and feel better if you chug a Powerade, take shower, brush your teeth, eat something and put in eye drops. Trust I've been there. Have another Powerade to sip at work. I recommend calling out.

Light cardio. Sweating it out always helps but ONLY if you STAY HYDRATED.

But it takes time to wear off, so freezing time would freeze his status too

Ouch, alcohol needs to be cleared out through the liver. The liver can only process 1 OZ.

If you drank recently (within the hour) throw up and get rid of what is in your stomach.

Next drink water and coffee, if you have any other uppers (especially cocaine) that can help too.

Exercise and sweat, it raises your heart rate and helps your body process the alcohol.

Next, shower, and some really good personal hygiene so you don't smell like it. If your job makes you sweat, use an unusual amount of cologne today.

Keep sipping water all day and keep aspirin on standby, you will sober up while awake and the hangover could be pretty crushing.

bwahaha, baddies first time, go get Pedialyte

vomit as much as possible after you finish drinking

eat a big greasy meal

drink an energy drink and plenty of water

sobering up takes time, don't be a retarded faggot

Have a beer

Just call out man. Same shit happened to me the other day. Called out n slept so guuuuuuuud.

Alcohol will take vitamin a and c from you as it dehydrates you
Take those vitamins in tablet form
Drink 2 pints as fast as you can also your body will crave greasy foods I have a spam sandwich on brown
Don't just drink energy drinks as you will crash even harder when your blood sugars normalise
Keep active and moving this will help rid the alcohol left in your system helping your recovery
Take a few pain killers with added caffeine and your good to go

Speed. Seriously, get an adderall or some meth. Will sober you right up no problem.

If you're hungover
1. Carbs and Protein (Egg Muffin eg)
2. Glass of OJ to take
3. 2nr Paracetamol, 2nr Ibuprofen, 1nr Sea Sickness tab
4. 1 Litre Water

Still Drunk?
1. Buy half bottle vodka and 3 bottles fanta
2. Drink 1/4 Fanta
3. Top up with vodka
4. Drink at a normal pace
5. Repeat through the day and stay drunk.
6. Deal with hangover later

> Spam on Brown

Cracking shout user

I like your just stay drunk enough to be useful advice!

Eat a fuck tonne of bread

Find a time machine. Go back in time to last night and don't drink so much to get a hangover you fucking moron.

You're welcome.

This. Or blow.

Honestly user, depending on how fucked you are sometimes it's the only whay.

Wouldn't recommend if driver, pilot or surgeon etc but I'm guessing that OP is none of those things

dont listen to these bores op. take a shot and call in sick

Oh yeah
>crispy edges
>soft spongy grease filled meat centre
It's the go to hangover cure
If I can't eat that I know I'm fucked for good and masterbate the day away Kek

Why Fanta?

You've never had a job, have you?

Because I think that guys assumes OP is poor.

>I'm guessing that OP is none of those things
Frankly sir, I'm offended that you think so low of our proud 4chin community. I bid you a good day.

I can tell you've had a job...earning minimum wage.

From a personal experience I went to work hungover to fuck and back got fired
Call in sick bad stomach or a burst water pipe or household emergency
That will do the trick

You're an idiot whose causing legit medicine to inch closer to the Schedule II, fucking idiot.

This. Everything this OP....

Do this. Less chance of getting sack for being off sick then turning up drunk

Ever had a job and lost it for being drunk user? Probably not I guess they don't care too much at walmart

>causing legit medicine to inch closer to the Schedule II
Not being a dick here, but dafuq does this mean?

> I bid you good day

Wait! Wait! I think that you may have misunderstood what I meant user. If OP was one of those things, OP would not ask, OP would already know. Specifically if OP was a Commercial Pilot, OP would already know that you'd sit in your seat with the oxygen mask on for an hour and feel fine after

ive never shown up to work still drunk from the night before user, i don't know why you'd think that's a good idea

Jesus. Dude. Live a little

Sniff a line of coke and have a beer

No one is saying it's a good idea. OP is asking for damage control.

A banana, a bag of salty chips, a tall glass of water and a boiled egg.
These things contain all the things you need to combat the after effects of alcohol.

1. Sugar
2. If you get the mix correct then anyone else drinks it can't discern that it has vodka in because of the strong taste.
3. Colour doesn't fade out like it would for coke etc
4. Orange smell masks alcohol smell

I understand that it gets a little slow at the drive thru window and you can take a break here and there, but I have to be alert at work.

Funny how all day wanking is a good hangover cure too!!

>I have to be alert at work
Wouldn't want to put the wrong price on that lawn furniture.

Keep telling yourself that sanctimonious crap user, it'll serve you well on your deathbed when you're full of regret for not having lived your life

>lawn furniture, garden department
one tool they have there is named after your mom, a hoe

>picardnosebridge.jpg

Really? Moms?

ueah i cant believe you've insulted his mother user. ive seen some fucked up shit on Sup Forums but this has to take the prize.

op just call in sick yeah

In all sincerity, throw up, then take a couple of asprin, and drink powerade. You'll besober and work-ready within the hour.

redbull and two packs of b,c powder

Milk
Drink lots of water. About one glass for every shot.
Drink cola.

> ive seen some fucked up shit on Sup Forums but this has to take the prize.

That user is just a monster

OP here. I'm fairly fucked up I cant call out. I drank a big ass beer and it helped. I now need tips to get rid of alcohol breath!

hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. Also deep breath a lot. Alcohol turns into ether in your brain, breathing to get lots of Oxygen helps clear it out.

If you took my vodka advice you wouldn't have alcohol breath problems you tool.

Now you're gonna have to squeeze out a large log and take a bite. Hey ho - no more alcohol smell

Top kek that what chewing gum is invented for

coffee

swish cum in your mouth. works for me.

iPhone user detected

OP here i am really drunk I cant really call out fuck it going to stay home and keep drinking. Consequences will be had!!!

Pickle juice, it gives you the shits, but it works. boosts your electrolytes, makes you smell like vinegar, and you will shit out all the alcohol... Keep breathing and drink a lot of water.

Compile a list of all the shit these niggers posted to the OP for the ultimate hangover cure.

He's saying stop abusing adderall because it fucks over the people the need it function daily

then call in sick and take a nap

Well then those who need legit meds better find an alternative then, moral fag.

That looks gross.

This

Hit that crack pipe one time

Down vodka REALLY fast. The rush of blood will clear the old alcohol from your system and the new booze will be rejected by your kidneys. Within half an hour you'll piss it all out and be good to go.

You can drink more beer or more caffeine.

So you ride the wave or become an awake drunk. Time is all that clears you out.

I'd call in.

its not meant to look at you eat it einstein

I'm put off by disgusting looking foods, no matter the smell or taste.

Most people love french salad while I think it looks like jizz vomit.

uhhh yeah you can't hurry that up lol

i used to eat some spicy ass noodle soup, like pho with lots of chili sauce works like a charm

*snowflake

Yet spelt each word perfectly.

Dubs and op will be raped

I lost I'm done 732235456

Kefir or tomato juice help a lot