Implying he's not the best character of the show

>Implying he's not the best character of the show

Fuck your trips
Princess Carolyn is the best

>implying

Best character, coming through to do some important work industry business.

I want to _______ Mr Peanutbutter!

Be friends with

This

protect the smile of

Best girl too

pet

Hug!

Him and his chink gf are the literal worst

Todd is worst character

He doesn't even have a personality, and has zero character development. Why is he even in the show?

>Watching Borejack Worstman

first post best post

Did the stupid shoehorned "Todd's Asexuality" subplot rustle anyone else's jimmies?

>'fuck your trips'
>OP didn't get trips

Hownu.ru?

yeah it was dumb. todd doesn't need a character arc. hes fucking todd

hes the wacky sidekick. i thought he was supposed to be a joke but they keep trying to give him stories.

Yep. I won't be watching any more.

no because it was like one line and I'm not a fucking child

why did Todd get mad at Bojack for fucking that girl if he's asexual anyway?

>Not Wanda

Granted PC a second best

adopt

'cause she was his friend and bojack fucked it all up.

start a business with

Just saw the abortion episode and I'm loving that this is the kind of show that not only went the abortion route, but it wrapped it up in one episode rather than dragging it out.

Todd fucked it up just as much if not more.

i think it was more of a
>wait we built todd up for a relationship when he's just meant to be a happy when alone contrast to bojack
>okay we have to fix this somehow

To be fair that chick fucked up hard too.

But the point is they're all supposed to be 3d with feelings and goals that just fuck with each other.

It annoyed me way more when they didn't address it in previous seasons and I had to keep wondering why is he so fucking asexual.

RIP in peace Sarah Lynn

This character is literally me

oh my god its mr peanutbutter from mr peanutbutters house!

WHO'S THAT DOG?

Can I marry you? :3

was the last season any good? kind of got bored in season 2 as i recall.

I love the show. I can relate to the characters and their struggles with depression and their existential crises
I always watch it with a glass of wine and a loaded gun to my head.

But he is

Was this the greatest comedic pay off of all time?

Absolutely.

adultman is the greatest

based diane was pretty good too

Maybe. I didn't really feel it because of how sad the last episode was.

I thought we were discussing Mr. Pickles for a second.

What is this? A crossover episode?

Every time I tried to make a post about this show before season 3 came out I got nothing but haters. Is it because season 3 was so awesome that everyone is suddenly on board?

This

The only one that work her ass hard and doesn't complain about life everytime despite having everything like bojack and diane.

tfw no adultman in season 3

>only character that acts like the animal they're supposed to be
>is the only character consistently happy
What are they trying to say

She enables all the retards to keep being retarded.

It's her work, but she at least try to make them be in an acceptable level of retardness so they can't fuck themselves and her more than they already do.

He's almost a bigger asshole than Todd, but in most cases he actually does offer Bojack solid advice.

that's irrelevant if the show is pure shit

They did the same thing last season two. Will this trend continue, of really dramatic second-to- last episodes and then comedic season finales?

This
All the other major characters feel like somewhat real people or parodies of real people, todd is just LOLSORANDUMXDD

season 3 was shit and the only thing good about it was the events leading up to cleaning the spaghetti out of the ocean, I have a thing for long build-up jokes

I honestly didn't mind, I think it was just the directors needing an explanation for why he's acted so asexually in the past
What really rustled my jimmies is how the subreddit won't shut up about it as if this is the start of a new character for Todd, Jesus Christ he's still the same character
>inb4 redditfag
I wanted to see what they thought of the ending, immediantley regretted it and left

>liking an SJW Asian slut
back to hongcouver with you