Hi My name is Annabel

Hi My name is Annabel
I like to hang around buildings that have a lot of old stuff in them.People pay a charge (some anyway) to walk around and look at the aforementioned stuff.
AMA

So you're one of those museum volunteers? That must suck. Also tits or gtfo, if you're a tranny, just gtfo

No not quite darling

I might show tits (I don't wear a bra just singlets)

Shameless self bump

Pawn shop lackey

Ohhhhhhh Noooooo I'm a lowlife of sorts but not that low. Besides pawn shops are full of stinky crap like old SAXOPHONES

What is it you do?

My nipples are perky and hold my singlet in place

That's cool. But if you don't work at a museum, what is the building with old stuff?

And I will look up what a single is.

Checked I never mentioned museums
What else have you assumed about me?

Come you cheeky boys where's the Sup Forums of old now?

Nothing other than that you like being vague. I did learn what a singlet is.so thank you for that.

Wat you want instant gratification?
Have you got a permastiff little man?

If you want their attention start a new thread with your picture and not Victoria's. They will respond.

brain rape is pain

Nope. As stupid as it sounds, I was hurt in Afghanistan and no longer function properly.

I prefer to see how serious they/you always are. t nice try BTW LOL little man

Are you a terrorist /towelhead
They get hurt too you know

Just had to pee boys i'm back

It's really heating up where I am
I'm drinking way toooo much to keep the heat off

>brain rape is pain

Its me

Please what is the building with old stuff in it. And if that is really you, you are a lovely lady.

I just took the pic in the toilet a few minutes ago

>in the toilet
sounds really fucking disgusting. You look like you'd be pretty chill to hang out with though

Yeah i am just one of the gang
I did not poop though

Toilet or non, you are still a lovely person. And see, once you posted a picture of yourself the gents came a-calling

What country are you from? When I looked up singlet the dictionary said Commonwealth usage

I know how this works thankyou mr smoothy x

I'm attending to some people so be patient

Sure. I have another question. Something about your statements seems unusual, e.g. old Saxophones. Are you okay?

trips checked
You seem nice are you cute?

Those are beautiful. I had better go. I hope you have a good day.