Fb/insta thread

Fb/insta thread

I'll be honest, Sup Forums. I'm white but I do not subscribe to any white nationalist, white supremacist, white pride, white power, neo-Nazi, etc. ideology. I in fact find such belief systems to be repugnant. However, I have no interest in expending the energy necessary to dissuade individuals from holding such beliefs; it is an extremely intensive and time consuming process to get someone to even consider examining potential problems with a core belief they hold so deeply. I simply don't have the patience. That being understood, and much to the chagrin of all the various leftist groups, I am of the opinion that there is good that can come from even some of the most toxic ideologies. It is in that spirit that I wish to ask a few questions today directed at those who genuinely hold these sort of opinions.
What have you done to help white people?

I'm not speaking of keyboard activism, nor of simply spreading your ideas or attending rallies for your cause. What have you ACTUALLY done to help whites who are suffering? Why are you not active in helping poor white communities? Opiate addiction is ravaging working class whites. Why are you not building support systems to help them get clean and turn their lives around? Why are you not creating networks to help find jobs for unemployed whites, or setting up retraining programs for those whose jobs have been rendered obsolete? Why are you not food banking for hungry white children in Appalachia? Why are you not working in some way to rebuild white communities?
You speak so much of the accomplishments of the white race. You speak of grand things that whites have built, and look admiringly upon that past. Why are you not building now? Where is this 'white man's spirit' you glorify to be found within yourself?

More?

Oh yeah.

My sister

more of her ass?

moar?

she's cute as fuck

Anyone who wants more of her
Kik me at impossibleman234

Not sure but i think this is her... im just posting randoms.

fuck face

>>Random slut from folder, sorry bro.

sorry, half asleep.

any of her body?

Shes fucking hot man, not really feeling kik right now though. Beautiful slut.

Moar pls

I'll be honest, Sup Forums. I'm white but I do not subscribe to any white nationalist, white supremacist, white pride, white power, neo-Nazi, etc. ideology. I in fact find such belief systems to be repugnant. However, I have no interest in expending the energy necessary to dissuade individuals from holding such beliefs; it is an extremely intensive and time consuming process to get someone to even consider examining potential problems with a core belief they hold so deeply. I simply don't have the patience. That being understood, and much to the chagrin of all the various leftist groups, I am of the opinion that there is good that can come from even some of the most toxic ideologies. It is in that spirit that I wish to ask a few questions today directed at those who genuinely hold these sort of opinions.

I'm not speaking of keyboard activism, nor of simply spreading your ideas or attending rallies for your cause. What have you ACTUALLY done to help whites who are suffering? Why are you not active in helping poor white communities? Opiate addiction is ravaging working class whites. Why are you not building support systems to help them get clean and turn their lives around? Why are you not creating networks to help find jobs for unemployed whites, or setting up retraining programs for those whose jobs have been rendered obsolete? Why are you not food banking for hungry white children in Appalachia? Why are you not working in some way to rebuild white communities?
You speak so much of the accomplishments of the white race. You speak of grand things that whites have built, and look admiringly upon that past. Why are you not building now? Where is this 'white man's spirit' you glorify to be found within yourself?

You speak so much of the accomplishments of the white race. You speak of grand things that whites have built, and look admiringly upon that past. Why are you not building now? Where is this 'white man's spirit' you glorify to be found within yourself??!!?

Fucking gross

You speak so much of the accomplishments of the white race. You speak of grand things that whites have built, and look admiringly upon that past. Why are you not building now? Where is this 'white man's spirit' you glorify to be found within yourself?!'!!!!!!!

We all have diff tastes bro. Agree to disagree.

Which mom gets your load?

In the second pic, looks toooo fit for my tastes but still, keep m coming.

Not a fan but right, definitely. She looks like she cheats constantly.

Mother

Such a fucking tight body

more please

Little sister more ?

thoughts?

Dear god that middle one has a face I want to enjoy.

Who wants her?

Who gets that load?

Holy boobs. More?

more?

Id love to rape that face, and this one as well.

More? Beautiful.

Have more of right if anyone wants her

Right again, but if both squeezed their tits together creating a sort of boob pool for my semen, thatd be the best.

Left one is the one I'd love to spoon with at night.

Fuck yes.

Do you have any more of the middle girl from the other photo?

Moar

hi yes more

My mother

Both are sexy as hell.

That ones just a random. Sorry.

Hell yeah!

Any takers?

Riiiiiiiiight... more?

Damn. I was ready for some saving.

Another from my mother