So possibly getting laid for the first time this evening...

So possibly getting laid for the first time this evening. Currently poor and have to get my electric back on so she doesnt know that.

There are these gold (looks coated on stainless steel) maybe magnets or rivets, im unsure, but I need to get them off so i can see the promised land. How do i remove these things?

Pic related. Its the gold things.

>inb4 Dont do it.
>inb4 Get a job.

That's not worth shit.

Insta fucking death lurks in that box if you don't know the fuck your doing.
>rip clip tag throw main switch on
>two hours late back off due to the power co. coming back
>now got fine by city govt
>tfw can't pay fine or turn on power
>user hero b/c NEET

Second thought yeah open the box with the longest and heaviest object you got plus a hammer

Suggestion: Candles. Set the mood, play it off.

clean your fucking, whatever it is, first.
DISGUSTING

user you'd be better off just begging for money to get the power back on. It'll go better.

This

Extrapolate^

How much monies you need to turn powder back on OP?

The main problem with the world is people like you OP. You are too broke to have sex, if you slip up and impregnate the girl, you will obviously not have enough money to raise a child. The child will then become a degenerate adult just like you. Then we will be stuck taking care of 2 lowlifes instead of just one (You).

Ive done it before...as long as you grab the actual meter housing by the top and bottom and your good. Death is on the sides...theres youtube videos and i got shocked the first time I did it, on the sides.

Shell probably want a light in the bathroom. OR to charge her phone

wew lad what are you doing

Just trying to get by. Full time job...you never fell on hard times m8? Besides....she's barren.

This

Also, hi Sup Forums it's been a long time.

Like 500+, I already have a 300 dollar fine for turning it on.

about tree-fidy

I have and I didn't take risks like you are about to. If you can't afford a child, you shouldn't be having sex.

Absolutely. A big framing hammer the the face plate should open right up. Add wires from service to house. By pass that big breaker switch. No one will notice the house fire

that's not how welfare works

Op, the one easy way to not be shocked is to jump in the air anytime you are grabbing wires. This keeps you from being grounded, thus preventing your body from completing a circuit. This is why birds don't get electrocuted when they sit on power lines.

$20 is $20?

Not OP. You know there is contraception right, I know it's not full proof but assuming OP is taking the right precautions I think the risk is a calculated one. If OP is not using a franger then I agree with you.

fucking kek'd thanks user

So buying contraception is more important than paying for electricity.

Ive worked in industrial trades, im familiar with electricity.

Just making sure

Or smash windshields out of neighborhood cars until have enough glass to stand on. (Need about two to three inches- compacted) were rubber gloves and rubber soled shoes. Don't grab more than one wire at a time. Won't create circuit.

Fuck....the electric company just called. Its some sort of sensor.

A. How long do i have ?
B. Should i break it anyways?

just suck of the dick of whomever comes out to investigate.
look as purdy as you can, Fancy.

Man up don't be a faggot. Tell grill the truth. Don't be a chad and go further in the debt hole

well obviously not, but OP stated that this girl of his is coming around tonight and I don't like his chances of getting the power back on in that time. Also fuck you; you didn't even address my point you retard, learn to comprehend.

Wow, google has you working in a shithole.

Meet me over in building 900, we have the good shit.

5 bucks for condoms doable...500 for electric...not doable.

Just say that some wire has been cut or some shit. Lie your ass off to get into hers.

Mug the fucker. And use money to make a payment?

ala BCS. Chuck had the right idea. Do it.

Have her come over then tell her the power just went out but you dint know howcome, set candles, scented, lose virgintitie, allgood

American here, what the fuck am i looking at?

I cant tell if you are trying to sell that small piece of metal for scrap money or if theres some magical brit bong cork on the electric socket. I honestly dont know. Someone fill me in, im confused as fuck.

Agreed. Guaranteed to work. Also supply the booze. Cheaper than owning up to fucking up the first time around when you could have paid some money on the bill. But no, gotta be a nigger and throw the main switch on. Suck it up cupcake you are making poor financial decisions

Dah fuck outta here

yep this is the smartest choice OP. You don't want to get fucked up with another fine and be even more broke

Read

I think OP is already using the strongest contraception he can, with being a poor who can't even afford electricity.

The problem is that women are so fucked up in the head these days, they let degenerate scum who can't support them drop loads in them.

man do what you want then

This is why poor and uneducated people are having kids at alarming rates when compared to educated well off people. I think people should have to pass a background/income/education test before receiving a permit to have sex.

Facebook Jesus will turn your power back on.

>Have all the electricity and amenities in my house
>Can convince chicks to come over all the time
>Never seal the deal

sucks having no game

> rip alternator out of car
> attach to bike gears
> have friendo ride nick to power light in bathroom
> put candles like chuck said
> fuck
> get paid- pay some of bill

I am aware friendo

sounds like you're a bad closer. work on that shit

Who in the fuck said im procreating? Shes barren.

Get some candles and be all romance by candle light etc.

Small explosion...on neighbors box. Shouldnt have wedged a chisel. Hand got decently burned, but OK.

Tried to slide theirs out to get to mine. Those sensors are pinned or heavily, heavily magnetized.
Freaking the fuck out.

Tell them you saw a nigger or refugee trying to steel shit out of your electrical box and you chased them off.

Picture of hand

Put your pee pee in her.

Are you a nun or just really fun at parties?

kek

You know that's not really moot right?

I'm not against people banging, I'm against poor people banging who can't afford to have a mistake.

This might just turn into epic thread. Post hand fag. Screen cap fuckers.
>phone fag (at work)

so niggers basically

Checked. And truth

Pic of hand. Hurry up nigger

It really isnt shit, but hold on, ill get the box.

Thread saving bump

Hey bibi how about a movie date at my pl........

damn how old r u

Top kek

That's the hand of a straight up degenerate heroin addict.

Look at this superior fag who thinks you should have a proper income level to have sex.

>ohhh... we bow to you

Old enough to have a steady job and afford electricity.

You should you degenerate scum.

what do you consider steady? like on a scale from your flimsy dick to my rick hard boner

Kek

You should have the ability to take care of a child when you do have sex unless you want to flood the world with subhumans.

Slow dance chubby and harder.

so you're 18? yeah you sure did sound like a bitch

Post pic of box

How about if I was a cocksucking fag like you and had no chance of getting someone pregnant?

Does that work or is my income level still too low?

>pray for me oh righteous one

More effort is needed user. The promise land is calling

I'm 6 or less weeks away from becoming a father...... I'm stable, I have my own home, and I can afford to raise a kid.

On top of that, me and my wife waited 3 years after getting married to make the decision to procreate.

32 and a virgin who can't pay their electrical bill

Only a couple options for you OP.

A. An hero
B. An hero
C. An hero
D. All of the above

You're going to electrocute yourself and die because you're stupid. Don't do it. Also, get a job.

>inb4 you whine about saying inb4
You're fuckin stupid

>news tomorrow
>man burns down apartment building
>ruled accidental death
>only Sup Forums know truth

I'm surprised your hand is white.

lol

Go the candles route, say some bs about the power being worked on, be suave, nigga. It's just one night. Thanks for a laugh anyway.

Just chill. Its not that big of a deal. I know of men that have sex three or four times and they are more miserable than the celibate guys when it comes down to it. Cause at least sex can actually satisfy someone like you. They are like african children with food. They are just too hungry and never fulfilled.

Enjoy it for yourself not because you need to feel like you arent a virgin. People just mock virgins out of their own insecurities. if getting laid made them so happy, they wouldnt need to let you know.

I like pizza. If you dont like pizza i would find it odd cause i like it so much but i dont need to force you to like pizza. Because i can enjoy it without you enjoying it cause its something i actually enjoy.

Anyone who tries to make you feel weird for it is just projecting their own shit on to you. Dont mind them. Theyre getting laid and they still have problems. Its just a distraction. But its so much more if its with the right person. She likes you enough, she wont care that youre poor and the experience will be all that more fulfilling.

If she does care, then she was only having sex with you to improve your relationship and get more out of you.

Thanks for laughs, good luck user.

Don't forget to post your city so I can watch for obit and maybe get nudes of her so we can see what sort of strange is worth all this hassle.

>they're getting lied

Wizards don't get laid, but OP might get electrocuted. kek.

Fuck, chuck don't ruin this with yer god damn low T bullshit.

Don't listen to him OP. Chuck just wants you to wallow in your pitty

Sorry, guys, OP is kill. Goodnight sweet prince.

OP, go for bro. You ain't going to die. It's only 220 coming into that apt. It'll only burn you a bit. Your almost there don't give up

Looks like he chose B.

>have sex three or four times
WAAAOOOOWWWWW 3 OR 4 WHOLE TIMES!!!!!111!!1!1oneONE

I think it is

This thread reminds me of the user that found the grenade... he\s dead too.

>tfw no city
>no obit

Come back OP. Need the info

Also post pic of box

The water didnt help matters.

In between the top and 2nd from top on the right...shit was stuck in there. Had to hit it a second time. Thought death was possibility.