Hi Sup Forums!

Hi Sup Forums!
First:
Never really been outside of Sup Forums before so excuse me for my newfa**try..

Topic: This September I made my hardest choice in life, I decided to take the leap and become a basejumper!
>pic related
The night before my trip I had some panic and turned to Sup Forums for advice, most answers I got was from guys asking me about basejumping and why how stupid I was to do it by my own will, bu I actually got in contact with an another basejumper who calmed my nerves and I went through with it and did my first jumps!

I guess that a lot of ppl have questions about the sport and how it is to practice it, the whole being a human in that that environment so to speak, so I thought I would give back and have a QaA.
Figures it would be more serious to post here than on Sup Forums..

Tl;dc: I jump from mountain's with a parachute, ask me anything!

Have you seen Hope Solo's vagina?

enjoy dislocating your shoulders again and again and again

No, why do you ask?

Haha tackar! Hoppar du också?

I bet you drink Somalian semen by the gallon
>>>/blog/

What is the experience like? How much does it cost? Would you do it again? What would you say to somebody with a fear of heights? How romantic is it for future dates?

>Tl;dc: I jump from mountain's with a parachute, ask me anything!

do you think aaron rodgers is gay?

You must be new here. We only care about memes not sports.

Is an horse a athlete?

considered watching a game of cricket?
want to try a bit of cricket in the future?

which was more humiliating, 18-1 or 7-1?

welcome to /espee/

enjoy the banter and memes

dont be a cuck

How old were you when you touched your first boob?

is Joe Flacco elite?

>newfa**try

I hope you get eaten by hope solos vagina

Truly a fate worse than death

OP you seem cool just know that hope solos vagina is a meme

Also have you suffered any major injuries in practices or live runs and if so what?

I would honestly fuck that nigress. Fuggg I got jungle fever boys

How do I get black gf like this?

Go to Africa. Literally all of their men are in Sweden. You're welcome.

Fuck off.

Is it fun?
Is it expensive?
Do you get nervous every time?
Any close calls/dodgy moments?
Are you a genji/hanzo main?

Black people in Africa don't look like that. And they are retarded.

1)The experience was like nothing els on this world so I can't really explain it, but I think you can imagine it if you put yourself in my shoes.
Im sure you get used to this but the threat of dying in basejumping is very real, even more so as an beginner because you have to be prepared to deal with the situation when the situation comes, but how do you know if your prepared enough if you can't get in those situations without actually basejumping?
You simply can't, you just have to trust your own knowledge.
You can somewhat prepare yourself and gather knowledge in skydiving but the difference between skydiving and basejumping is as large as cross-country skiing and super giant slalom and ppl say that you need at least 300 skydives before you can even think of going for a basejump.
But still: when you standing on that edge and take the leap it's judgement day, are you prepared enough to handle the completely new situations?

With all the above in mind and the fact that I only had 130 skydives at the time I left a suicide note in my apartment if shit would hit the fan.
And yes its a LOT of a adrenaline rush but it kinda drowns in everything els..
If you really square it down then you could say that you truly live in the moment and nothing els matters, you have just leaped for a suicide but cheated death.

2) It's quite expensive, the gear cost around 4000€ and then you have the cost of a normal vacation trip in Europe with flight tickets, busses, food etc.
On top in that it cost like 20€ for the shuttle who take you to the cliff.

Continue 3) At a 800m vertical cliff everyone is afraid of heights, so if you cant get used it in skydiving; just don't. I was scared shitless and im not afraid of heights, cant imagine how it would be for someone who are.

4) Actually I've kinda notice it's a lot of single women and men who basejump so it's kinda hard to date as a basejumper.
We are like crackaddicts and every time we going for a jump there is a chance that we are not coming back.
Sooner or later you always (usually) have to choose between what you live for to do or your relationship

I wish the mods didn't do it for free, but at least they're asleep.

POST ANIME

See 1) and 2) here:
I had luck on my side, though I had a close one where I got a head down exit and almost flipped over, you ony have 7 seconds at that particular cliff before impact and I was heading right down and saw the cliff coming towards me, manage to put my body right and fly away from the cliff but if I would have over rotated and ending up on my back there would have been a different story..

Another girl who also was a beginner where there and she crashed, pull her chute too late, went for the wrong landingareas and ended up in the woods.
I heard she crashed against a boulder and one of here bone pipes went out of the leg. Last thing I saw of her was when thet flyed her away in an ambulance helicopter..