The head of his finances is now a fucking Soros protege

The head of his finances is now a fucking Soros protege.
Well, I'm out.

Congratulations, slowly you retards are starting to believe that Trump is not, and never was an anti-establishment candidate.

Enjoy as all the neocons and other neo-conservative fucks jump on the Trump Train and he makes them a part of his government, business as usual.

He isn't even self funding his campaign like you niggerfaggots constantly claim, and during the general election he will be receiving the majority of his funding from the party as well as super pacs.

>The head of his finances is now a fucking Soros protege

Good.

If theirs one thing he knows it's how to pile up cash and Trump is gonna need as much as he can get to tackle the DNC advertising machine.

Who's to say Trump knew?

This is the last straw

I was on the trump train, but now Im a #cruzmissile

you don't seem to understand our intentions with Trump.

/thread

double digit IQ teenager Sup Forums faggot simpletons completely and utterly BTFO

Holy fucking shit. I voted for this guy.

I can't believe this. He picked Soros... What the fuck. I am kinda embarrassed to have publicly supported him for months on end now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Sup Forums COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY BTFO!!!!

THEY'RE EVEN TOO SCARED TO POST ITT

ROFL!!!!

shoo shoo shilling jew.

Agreed. Fuck Trump.

Time to switch my MAGA hat for a #ImWithHer hat.

This is the last straw I'm #with her now

B
T
F
O

Yet another election where I don't vote. Politics is my main hobby and I never fucking vote. Fuck.

>not hiring your enemies protege

Come on, he's going head to head with Soros with Hillary as the proxy. Wise move.

>Being a degenerate
>Not voting for based Gary Johnson or at least Jill Stein if that's your thing

Vote third party at the very least.

did you not read the OP?

you're done, you're finished.

>elect clinton
>have to listen to her nauseating voice and deal with smug feminists every day for the next 4 years
>the economy continues going to shit
>the world geopolitical situation continues going to shit
>literally nothing changes except we get double the social justice and cultural enrichment

or

>elect trump
>he might turn out to be shit
>he might turn out to be our holy saviour
>either way it's going to be fucking hilarious

nigga you *always* pick the mystery box, no exceptions.

lol true. but in reality trump is controlled by the kikes and you're all playing into the kikes hands.

gg. you let the kikes win because of dank memes. i always knew you Sup Forums kids were dumb.

Congratulations, slowly you realize that all political candidates are in the pocket of some rich and powerful banker.

Enjoy as nothing changes no matter who is elected, no matter who promised what changes.

If Trump gets elected it will be a major blow to the Liberal's self-esteem, but watch as literally nothing happens during his presidency. The rich and powerful will annotate it in their logs as a spike in dissent, and it will ultimately be forgotten in the annals of history.

>All these hills shills
Guess what, trump picks the best people for the job. Of course the best person to handle money is a jew, who the fuck did you think it be?

/thread

>being this blue pilled

>probably doesn't even know who soros is

how long have you been on Sup Forums, kid? a year?

Lmao.

WAHAHAAHAHAH!!!

Oh no, wait, they're serious! WAHAHAAHAHAH!!!WAHAHAAHAHAH!!!

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS!

The kikes won over 100 years ago. We can't change that, but it would be funny to hear people bitch and moan about Trump being president.

>hire a guy who used to manage the richest man in the world's money

>this is a bad thing

You're fucking retarded.

>Calls me bluepilled for not wanting to support Queen Kike
Soros is an evil kike and hillary is queen kike
But i shouldn't expect much from a containment island of shitposters.

>Australia

>You dont work for Soros anymore. You work for me now.

>b-b-but the flag!!!!

lmao. this is all pathetic blue pilled amerifat chump voters can come up with.

enjoy your election, goyim.

>B-blue pilled! yeah! that'll show him!
How much do you get paid to shitpost?

so much shillary

Again, as usual. You use the best to out kike the kikes.

The liberal, globalist, thought-police, "that's racist!!!" kike tears keep flowing. The longer we keep the spectacle going, the more damage it does to left-wing, globalist causes.

>anti-trump-kike-shill-hea(...).jpg

Bauman should be removed from this. While it's a stupid article, that is a perfectly norma German name.