Finally watched this episode after seeing this posted every damn day and damn it if Ramsay isn't wrong...

Finally watched this episode after seeing this posted every damn day and damn it if Ramsay isn't wrong. This pizza looks delicious.

What ep?

wtf is that slop all over the fries? tarter sauce? its going to make them soggy. and why would you want to dip them in ketchup when theyre already saturated in shit? burgers look tasty though

You must be foreign.

only until you get close enough to see the fucking grease and feel the raw dough

Dumb fucking ios 10 poster trying to change filesizes to hide his reddit sensibility

Pantaleone's. It's on YouTube

hnnnnnnnnnggggggggg im gonna go get some food

why the fuck is the bread damp with grease wtf is wrong with you people I've had quadruple quarter pounders that looked less fatty and greasy

for the millionth time that photo is really low resolution on better resolution you can see that it is really greasy and doughy.

Any criticism about pizza makes you a pizza snob. Pizza is fucking pizza, regardless of quality it's fucking good. The only thing you can complain about is toppings like nasty ass olives or mushrooms. Any pizza to me is fucking excellent and I'm just happy to be eating pizza. Only a fucking normie cunt complains about pizza being "TO GREAASY" or "TOO DOUGHY". That vocabulary just doesn't exist for me, it's fucking pizza I see it I'm gonna eat it. I even like the school pizzas from way long ago, the square ones. Fucking superb with a bit of ranch.

>Pizza is fucking pizza

Chicago detected. New Yorkers know pizza

Iv'e had New York pizza, it's fucking delicious essentially from the old pizzerias with brick ovens.

>brick ovens
this meme needs to end

>New Yorkers know cardboard
ftfy

yes, yes, we need more oven control, good goyem!

>cardboard
OH LOOK AT THIS GUY OVER HERE
HEY DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SLICE AND SOME 'ZA

The cardboard stuff is what you get when it's late and you are drunk. You get a giant piece for cheap.

every time i think i'm over spending time watching kitchen nightmares on youtube every night

it pulls me back in

Why does the pizzeria owner keep advertising here?

post qt waitress

/fmg/ - failed memes general