Find a flaw

Find a flaw..

paying for sugar water

It's not wienerschnitzel.

>not getting a diet pop

Fast food hot dogs

Why would you get a sundae and a large coke?

>being this thin-skinned

Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

Dat white pepper gravy

>five-dollar buck lunch

Being somewhere in the Midwest.

5 dollars is a lot of money for a single meal you can get 2 cartons of ice cream cream for 5 dollars

Because he is a big guy 4 u XDDD

Speak up Tiny Tim. Can't hear you from down there

>implying Berkshire Hathaway doesn't reach into all 50 US states and beyond

you are disgusting

diabetes.

That isn't possibly enough food to feed 5 bucks. I know because I always cook for my bucks after they fuck my wife, let me tell you, they get famished!

Alright you got me

No no, it's a $5 lunch for a single buck.

Didn't it used to be $4 a few years back?
Their chicken tenders are pretty tasty though.

>five dollars buck lunch

There's other options besides tendies.
Flaw: found.

I just don't think of DQ when I think of getting lunch. Same with Taco Bell for breakfast. I don't know what kind of person does that.

Find a flaw

No McDonald's sweet and sour sauce

The nuggets are smaller

Man I haven't had that in ages, good shit.
I guess you could stockpile some in the fridge and get 30 nuggets for less than the price of 20 over at mcd's

WTF i'm hungry now

>$1.49
That's like 100 good boy points

Why would you drink diet anything you fucking faggot.

how is this tv?

>pay $1 more
>get blizzard

I'm in Atlantic Beach, NC and there's a DQ one block from my house.

The Chicken Fries are waaaaay better.

The money goes to Warren Buffet

>$5 buck lunch
>Five Dollar buck lunch

Does it come with a buck to service my wife whilst I eat my meal?

>drinking useless calories

Not enough food.

Not enough nuggets.

>got sum coupons for a $3 / 10 piece nugger and large fry
>speedway station next door sells 52oz soda for 75 cent

this is why i'm fat...

>10 Nuggets

Do they not specify that they're chicken nuggets due to a marketing choice or they're legally not allowed to call these things chicken?

Hahahaha

People actually buy food at DQ? That shit is nasty bruh. Only thing worth getting are their blizzards and shakes

>my shitty restaurant managed by high schoolers trying to get beer money is the same across the nation

Not enough meat

>bruh

opinion discarded.

It's meat, and I'm vegan. Even if I wasn't one, nobody should eat chicken from factory farms. They're tortured in tiny cages, live in pools of their own shit, have beaks torn off to keep from killing themselves, and are pumped full of hormones.

>paying for aspartame water

the only reason food is cheap enough so that someone feckless like you could survive to adulthood is because factory farming has made food amazingly cheap and plentiful

Even better

just the way I like 'em.

that's actually a pretty good deal

No other combo comes with ice cream

Is that a hungr-buster tho?

>dollar buck lunch
>700g sugar in one meal

The flaw is it's pure evil.

>3 chicken strips
>a small ass hamburger
>or pink meat with shit dog

Hm..

You don't HAVE to drink the sugar water, I mean, you could always have an unsweetened iced tea

I thought amerifriends are asleep

I buy a all my veggies organic, and from local farmers markets. It's actually cheaper, more delicious, and lasts much longer in my fridge before going bad.

The added bonus is being able to sleep at night, knowing I don't contribute to a cruel and barbaric industry.

The burger is decently sized. Quarter pounder

with fries, drink, and DQ ice cream.

worked at this place for a week as a kid. it was to gross to be a part of. at night, nothing is cooked fresh. they do a final batch and then just leave it under heat lamps until closing time. then in the morning, they serve that leftover food from the night before.

only lunch rush hour is when things are actually cooked to order. even then if it's too busy, shit will be undercooked to get borders out quicker.

enjoy your food poisoning.

>deluxe cheeseburger
>not the Hungr-buster

Found the flaw

>dessert
>after a fucking fast food meal

this is disgusting

>The added bonus is being able to sleep at night, knowing I don't contribute to a cruel and barbaric industry.

That deal's only available for a few hours

yeah fine you're an adult and can make a harmless virtue signaling choice for yourself
but i doubt you were raised as a child vegan, and i doubt even less you're from a country that hasn't industrialized food production which made people infinitely wealthier and contributes to your standard of living right now as well.
why be so cruel to plants though

I get Jack

as in lunch time?

I've fucked with this several times now. Would fuck with again.

My bf gives me several pounds of meat, why would I want less?

>no ice cream
>costs more money
>from Jack in the Box

he's clearly the winner so far here dude

Samecuck

fucking boards without user IDs

>pop
heathen

Processed American carbs, santorum and probably chem trails.

Enjoy your tumor faggot. Eat an apple.

I don't know if any of you guys have actually eaten this shit but they're fucking awful. Serously never eat these.

If chickens didn't want to be eaten, they wouldn't taste so delicious.

>television and film

brock lesars win

How can McDonalds afford to do this

that is exactly why you should eat them. these chickens wouldn't be alive if they weren't being made into food. why kill happy chickens for food when you can kill sad chickens for food?

you mean the apples that are all tainted with chem trails and santorum? nice try

It fills me up well. I haven't tried the DQ meal yet, but I don't really have much of a sweet tooth anymore.

I wouldn't get much out of the ice cream.

checkmate, atheists.

genius

> it's okay to tobacco shame people for smoking
> it's not okay to fat shame people even when obesity kills more people than cigarettes

Trying too hard senpai

> $5 buck lunch
> $5 buck
> 5 dollar buck lunch

tbf we were doin diabeetus before reddit even existed

Soda and ice cream? You fucking people make me sick.

I buy my meat locally, so I can look the man in the eye that tortured, probably raped, and then murdered the meal I'm about to have.
I make chicken and eggs because it's fucking brutal to cook the mother in the juices of it's own children.
Vegans are faggots who believe unjustly that vegetables have no soul and feel no pain, even though they live breath and move and react to stimuli.
Pussies.

Doesn't look anywhere as tasty as this

The fuck?!? Mine doesn't have the hot dog!!

DELETE

Mods

That's even worst.

MODS
O
D
S

>obesity kills more people than cigarettes
that can't possibly be true.