ITT: Botched transgender surgeries

ITT: Botched transgender surgeries.

That's a hedgehogs dick

Are you a dick expert nigga?

everyone on Sup Forums is dick expert

its a very relevant profession in modern society

i want this on a hat

I don't even know how you can even get close to a situation where you start thinking the four header penis of a hedgehog is human and transgender.

They're all botched. Th3ey're vile and unnatural and their recipients should be incinerated alive.

Less hedgehog, more Echidna

Echidna to be exactly

You were faster than me :(

Take Dr. Frank N Furter here. With BIID, no surgeon with an iota of ethics would amputate a healthy limb. But because faggots cry and yell and stamp their feet and hold their breath, they get the blessing to butcher a person who, in all likelyhood, will simply kill themselves later on because they suffer from a mental illness. With Body Identity Integrity Disorder, they'd be recommended psychological treatment. With trannies, they take a weed wacker to their crotch and call them "heroic" and "brave".

When conservatives said tolerance of faggotry is a slippery slope, this was exactly what they were talking about. Now every dicksucker out there has to have 22 ever-changing genders, we're forced to play along with their delusions and call them by whatever gender pronoun they feel at the moment, and oh the outrage if you get it wrong.

Fuck that. The doctor should have his brains beat in as well as that thing in the gurney.

How and why I'll never understand. Looks like Mental illness all around including the "suppor group"

Damn, what a confusing webm.

Their support group all needs to be in prison for abusing someone who is mentally handicapped.

Get used to it. It's our future, unless we finally say no more and start killing these freaks.

I wouldn't go as far as killing them, but they need government mandated therapy (at their cost), and elective surgeries for healthy, non-abnormal organs/appendages should be outlawed.

I'll take mine on a t-shirt; not a big fan of hats.

Maybe internment and cataloging for orderly disposal.

But murder would be more fun.

Was this dude born with that vagina thing?

Buck Angel was born female, yes.