Why do people bully the Irish? What the fuck did they do to anyone???????????

Why do people bully the Irish? What the fuck did they do to anyone???????????

They ate all the potatoes.

fuck off leaf

exist

We are either good looking or ugly mongs, no inbetween, also swing between being melanchonic and happy.
Then a lot of irish people dont really care for the law very much which creates a bad impression

THEY'RE ALL
GONE

> we

I have no fucking idea. Try living with the Blacks and then the Irish seem like godlike aliens from another dimension. The Irish have a distinct culture, distinct music, distinct dance, they've farted out no small amount of great minds as well.

I don't know why Britain needed a racist scapegoat so bad and I don't know why they chose people who really aren't that ducking bad at all.

T. Boston and 1/2 fresh-off-the-boat Irish. Grandmother speaks Gaelic

>I don't know why they chose people who really aren't that ducking bad at all.

hmm

You're not Irish john

Nice meme argument. What's worse eh?

1. A thousand years of occupation, rape, murder and a systemic effort to abolish your language and culture while promoting racist pseudo-science to ingrain the in minds of the people that you are literally not human

2. Decades of random sporatic bombings and assassinations

You are Russia and Ireland is Finland

i love them because they all took refuge here and spread redhead genes, giving us hot redheads

I know I'm not I'm American. I was eating a cheeseburger with one hand while I swerved and cut a guy with the other while driving today. He gave me the middle finger and I told him to bounce on a cock.

>w-x-y-z-american
how bout dead-american sound good?

Land for potatoes, peat coal, oil and natural gas.

>part of ireland isnt still in the uk

I think they're pretty funny.

MUH HERITAGE
Why do chicanos always do this? Is there something wrong with American water?

They cause all kinds of trouble

the irish, or as I like to call them, "white niggers"

I dunno but I do hear some other Hispanics bang on about how they are of "pure Castilian blood". It's usually older people though. It sends my mestizo grandmother into fits.