Sup Forumsros my mate needs help. His girl has been missing for 2 hours and cant seem to find her...

Sup Forumsros my mate needs help. His girl has been missing for 2 hours and cant seem to find her. She texted my m8 that she needs help but then a few minutes later she replies that she is alright but her reply was in a different format that was obviously not her. Please help us find her.

Translation:
-Be right back
-Help
-Help
+What happened? sorry I just ate
+hey answer
+what happened?

It's me, don't worry I'm alright

Let's start with the country

Philippines. They were vacationing in the region of Bicol. She was just cooking and then disappeared suddenly

You check the moon?

>Drugs
/thread

strange, philippines is hella friendly.

Can you just tell the whole story you fuck
giving informations every 5 minutes and only after someone asks doesn't help the situation
looks like a bait

Okay sorry sorry.
So she was just outside grilling the food and then all of a sudden she disappears. Its safe to assume that she has her phone or her "abductors" have it because she texted back but its obvious that its not her

And why would you think that we care about it?

what would you like help with exactly?

tell us more op, let us ascertain details.

She has her phone around or the abductors, probably. If we can find the phone's location then we can have a lead

311 was an inside job

has her mobile got any sort if tracker or spywear on it?

Translation
-Dont text and call anymore
+Why?!Is this kazumi?
+Answer!
-I am fine

We know its not her because she does not use numbers and shortcuts when replying

i think this her in the video

is it still ringing, or going to voicemail?
are the police any help?

or what about the fone company she's with?

if she's only been missing for 2 hours then that means she's getting a marathon fuck session. she probably got tired of your small dick and decided to get some real cock in her.

Its an iphone does that help?

Try calling the police. They're good with this sort of thing.

Not here. They are slow at work and will probably worsen the situation. Plus they've already called them

Abu Sayyaf

OP isumbong mo na yan sa pulis...

i dont think they hang around at that region. abu sayyaf's are like way south

nag sumbong na

i don't know i'm shit with that sort if thing, ither than basic stuff.
what i meant was, do you know if there are any apps on her phone to track it if she ever lost the fone?

not that i know of.

Che Gu E Vera

Pong Pik Soo

see i can make shit up too

Ano daw magagawa nila? Kung walang silbe pulis dyan sa tanod nlng

only thing i can think of is to go to whatever fone company she us with, ring up, or go to a shop, tell them, lie if you have to say you are the police, get them to track it. do not be afraid to make a fuss, if u know someone with info or who knows anything, or there are any cameras around wr she went from.