Steam account giveaway

Steam account giveaway.

Video games are ruining my fucking life and I've tried to quit so many times and failed so this is my last resort.

Are there any security concerns associated with giving away a Steam account and how can I resolve these before gifting?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/festivespagett/
steamcommunity.com/id/festivespagett/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/MisterBiggerDiggster/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069293733/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105024369/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no security concerns as far as i know. if you have steam guard on maybe you could disable it before you give it away? otherwise i dont think you can give it away because someone would have to have your phone number to get into it.

ps, i'd like to have your account if you're giving it away. email me at [email protected]

purchases made through cards?
purchase history?

Please /Bro [email protected]

card information isn't stored on steam, you only see if it's a mastercard or visa and the last 2 digits. just click on your account details and then click on view purchase history to see that.

as far as purchase history, well yeah, someone can see what you bought for who. there's no way to stop that, but that's up to you, if that bothers you that someone could see what you bought and for who, there's no way around that

If you give your acct to a different computer it doesn't keep the credit card, or personal info attached.

im writing down your emails and will get to one of you at some point.

I recently lost a gameshare to someone and need more [email protected]

I would be grateful to enjoy your library user. i understand gaming can be very distracting if you have a job or need to study. hit me up with your steam id fam

[email protected]

I shall claim the account for /b

[email protected]

i haven't slept today and your picture scared the fuck outta me. im shook fam lol

but message me on steam i'll take your steam cards backgrounds skins emotes etc etc.

add me if you would donate or gift me anything

ID: steamcommunity.com/id/festivespagett/

it would be a pleasure to help you finish your games [email protected]

I don't even have steam account, so i would be a good pick. [email protected] Please!

I have time on my hands and i wanna get some games done [email protected]

does anyone have Nier Automata or can possibly get it for me? im hella depressed and sleep deprived :(

steamcommunity.com/id/festivespagett/wishlist

[email protected]

any godly anons out here this early?

Are you still Delivering OP?

I do the same thing when I die in Path of Exile.

"lol Died in HC who want's my headhunters"
fifty fucking gubby-ass replys I die every tiem.

steamcommunity.com/id/MisterBiggerDiggster/ sumbody got csgo 4 me?

video games aren't ruining your life, you are

If you dont need it I take it

[email protected]

still delivering dude dont worry i have all the emails from this thread saved and will be contacting one of you shortly. this thread has been triggered by an event in my life which i am still dealing with, so sorry if it takes a while but rest assured one of you lucky duckies will be getting a free steam account. i might give you guys an update after i have kicked the habit and become the person i want to be

while this is technically true it is unhelpful

Look at my trips to feel a little bit better

OP here again,

You're all doubting the legitimacy of this thread maybe probably IDK and I don't know how to convince you otherwise, nor do I care. I already have eligible emails and this is going to happen.
Just give me time

steamcommunity.com/id/5traX/

Hit me up and we'll talk about your addiction.

may take you up on that offer

Hope my Triple dubs will help you :( hope you will be good soon user

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069293733/ help pls I'm poor

& I'm not a nigger :(

Turns out you are.

I not him

Nigger

Hey I'd be interested in your account and no there are no dangers email at [email protected]

I would remove all my email info, change it to a throwaway account if you have to.

but most definitely send me ur account and GAEMS OKAY??? THIS IS IMPORTANT IN YOUR HEALING

[email protected]

> I wizard.
> tommorow its friday.
> fridayyyy
> I good wizard

I real begging wizard

oooo i wouldnt mind summit
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105024369/